🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Michelle Obama Compares Trump To 'Bad Parenting'

This bitch is unreal but she gives away how she believes a presidency and government should behave. President Obama was the control freak parent (good) vs Trump free range parent.(bad)

I love it when liberals really tell us how they want to fucking control our lives.

The Obama administration “was like having the ‘good parent’ at home," the former first lady said. "The responsible parent, the one who told you to eat your carrots and go to bed on time."

“And now we have the other parent,” Obama added. “We thought it’d feel fun — maybe it feels fun for now because we can eat candy all day and stay up late and not follow the rules.”

:lmao:

Michelle Obama: My husband was 'the good parent' compared to Trump

Eat candy? I thought she liked ribs and chicken

she hates America and can just take a plane to Somalia
she HATES America--to hell with her and anything she has to say
she and her husband hate America/whites/police

Nah, it's just her way of saying nicely that Benedict Donald is a scum bag piece of shit who disgraces the Country on a regular basis.

Oh, those poor Trump Chillins.

Well, the OP-er's linked article does conclude with a summation of how Mrs. Obama feels about the presidency.

From the article:
You can't just say, "You're a woman. Run." And we can't look for women like that. We can't just say "let's find the women we like and ask them to do it," because there are a million women who are inclined and who do have the passion for politics.

Every time those Obama sewer rats open their mouth, they always sound so arrogant, scolding and holier-than-thou. Like they're saying, "I'm the only mature one and I know what's best for you better than you do." The Obama's lecture America with the same ambiance of a Kindergarten teacher lecturing a kid for peeing in the coat room.

I haven't seen pics of the Trump kids smoking weed like Malia. Glass houses.

No. She doesn't hate America. She probably does hate hateful idiots like you though. Most people do.

No. She doesn't hate America. She probably does hate hateful idiots like you though. Most people do.

She was just never proud of America.

Do I ever miss having a legitimate First Lady who was respected around the world rather than the current whore occupying the White House

Forum List

Back