Michelle Obama makes kids eat "Healthy" as her own children eat Real food

yawn
ANOTHER LIB LOSER TALKING OUT HIS ASS

it is liberals who want kids to remain with their drug-addicted (mothers usually) at all costs; for reasons that are both ideological and pollitical.
ideological because they favor the woman; and political becausse the Left doesnt want to do anything to reduce the WELFARE STATE

you're simply a clown

Considering the source, I take that as a Nobel Prize nomination. For every child in the foster care system in the US, there are 25 kids being raised by non-parent relatives such as grandparents and uncles/aunts and 26% of the kids within the foster care system are being raised by non-parent relatives, but why let facts get in the way of a good tall tale? Why make it any easier for people to help kids out when there are military contracts to be handed out instead...

this is about power of the federal government in everyday decisions of people. it is you left-wing nutjobs that dont care about fat kids, skinny kids....etc

by the way it was left-wing nutjobs that banned dodge ball too

Nah, mostly the schools are run by locals. The NSLP is not mandatory.

YOU ARE SAYING that schools should go broke trying to adhere to the new menu or not participate in the school lunch program at all?

nice one idiot

justify that

All of the Food Service Directors I work with have had no problem meeting the nutritional guidelines and still turn a tidy profit for the school district. This is all about food vendors wanting back in. I think the Senate's compromise version is better overall than the Houses.

yawn

it is liberals who want kids to remain with their drug-addicted (mothers usually) at all costs; for reasons that are both ideological and pollitical.
ideological because they favor the woman; and political becausse the Left doesnt want to do anything to reduce the WELFARE STATE

you're simply a clown

Considering the source, I take that as a Nobel Prize nomination. For every child in the foster care system in the US, there are 25 kids being raised by non-parent relatives such as grandparents and uncles/aunts and 26% of the kids within the foster care system are being raised by non-parent relatives, but why let facts get in the way of a good tall tale? Why make it any easier for people to help kids out when there are military contracts to be handed out instead...

none of your stats negate my statement idiot; but why let your red herring get in the way of your denial?

Why go to all that bother? You believe government knows best. Just skip all you mentioned and seize the children.

Abolish parenting altogether. Grab the kids and be done.

Just have done. Obviously if you believe that children even need weekend meals from the government, hell's just take them away from their obviously unfit parents.

Give er'!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Inner city children probably should be taken away from their drug-addicted parents who won't feed them but the GOP won't adequately fund the foster care system to allow for that either.

Our foster care systems are provincially run. I was under the distinct impression that the foster care systems in the US are run by the State and not the Fed.

Am I wrong that your child welfare system is state run?

They are state run but under a federal funding umbrella that covers part of the cost as established in Title IV-E of the Social Security Act. It is a wildly inefficient system even within the federal funding portions in which some state might be reimbursed 5 times what another state gets reimbursed on a per child basis.

Nah, mostly the schools are run by locals. The NSLP is not mandatory.

YOU ARE SAYING that schools should go broke trying to adhere to the new menu or not participate in the school lunch program at all?

nice one idiot

justify that

do you not know who pays for school lunches?

is that your real issue here?

you're a floundering idiot

the parents who can afford it, pay for the kid to buy lunch

daily
the parents who cant afford it?
my school taxes pay for it.

my school taxes should not go toward our swath of fat fuckery

sorry you're the idiot.

Even for full paying students the schools that participate receive some money. ($0.28-.$042)

http://www.fns.usda.gov/sites/default/files/NAPs13-14.pdf

if you get in trouble; do something bad that exposed your child to harm; the State will give you "parenting classes" but is very reluctant to take your kids away.

there is an association of Black social wokers that actively opposes placing Black children in White homes for adoption or in White foster homes.

but like the loser leftists you are; THOSE facts dont fit your narrative

The left has expanded the school lunch programs SPECIFICALLY so they can starve children.

It was never about feeding them. It's about reducing the population, and only allowing access to the food necessary to maintain a smaller population. In this way, they reduce the population.

Yes you've discovered the motive. We want to feed them healthy foods to starve them. The more they eat the more they starve muahahahaha

whut?

Quick burn the files, koshergirl is onto us.........

:badgrin::badgrin:

The left has expanded the school lunch programs SPECIFICALLY so they can starve children.

It was never about feeding them. It's about reducing the population, and only allowing access to the food necessary to maintain a smaller population. In this way, they reduce the population.

this may be the dumbest thing i've ever heard.

please explain your reasoning. how does an expansion of school lunch programs result in starvation?

the same way the expansion of the welfare state under obama has led to more welfare and food stamps; not less

The expansion that occurred in 2008-2009 when the economy was hemorrhaging half a million jobs a month? All part of Obama's Master plan, Muh_haha.:D

lol.....great point....

republicans have caved to demands that the state feeds poor schoolchildren.....not only lunches but breakfasts as well...

the damn libs can't use their meme of 'starving children' anymore....so they pivot to obesity and healthy foods....it is just part of the continuing attack on the opposition...after this it will be something else...

the point GT stupidly ignores is their real goal is bigger and more controlling government...once in total power they won't give a rats ass about 'the children'....

Sorry, I don't make assumptions like that to determine if one particular issue is right or wrong.

no...you just trumpet how great their program is...without considering the consequences...

what on earth makes you think the Federal Government has the right to control the lunch menu in every public school across America.....?

They don't. The NSLP is not compulsory.

However if your PS takes the feds money they have to play by the rules or they lose it. Oh and Private schools can also participate, but they too have to follow the rules.

lol.....great point....

republicans have caved to demands that the state feed the hungry

the damn libs can't use their meme of feeding the hungry.[/QUOTE]

That one quote is telling in and of itself when describing the lack of compassion on the right.

I'm sure the peasants are pleased the republicans caved to placate them.

Reminds me of Newt's plan to force the little beggars to scrub the school floors for a few morsels.

yawn

you're simply a clown

For the billionth time... the federal government has a charge to fund and support the military... it does not have a charge to take care of personal needs or wants of citizens.. even if they are children... that power is reserved for the states or individuals

For years I've had to listen to left wing control freaks scream "stay out of my bedroom". Well that's fine and dandy.

So why the fuck don't you power tripping idiots stay out of my kitchen!. You have no right to dictate to parents what their children eat.

There you have it.

Public school lunches are made in tiny dancers kitchen

any questions?

:lol:

it has already been pointed out to you in some cases home lunches are banned
so yes leftard; the government is replacing the homemaker

Local school boards make those decisions, not the federal governments NSLP.

Inner city children probably should be taken away from their drug-addicted parents who won't feed them but the GOP won't adequately fund the foster care system to allow for that either.

Our foster care systems are provincially run. I was under the distinct impression that the foster care systems in the US are run by the State and not the Fed.

Am I wrong that your child welfare system is state run?

They are state run but under a federal funding umbrella that covers part of the cost as established in Title IV-E of the Social Security Act. It is a wildly inefficient system even within the federal funding portions in which some state might be reimbursed 5 times what another state gets reimbursed on a per child basis.

And the fed has no power to fund that

BlindBoo said:
They don't. The NSLP is not compulsory.

However if your PS takes the feds money they have to play by the rules or they lose it. Oh and Private schools can also participate, but they too have to follow the rules.
the Healthy, Hunger-Free Kids Act of 2010 is what set the Federal mandates for school lunches....but alot of schools cannot afford the costs of these mandates...

and in many schools the 'plate waste' is simply piling up....

there is now legislation in Congress that would allow school districts to opt out of these Federal mandates...

the Obamas are instigating a campaign to fight this legislation...

First Lady Michelle Obama is gearing up to defend her school lunch menus from Republicans in Congress who are calling for a scale-back to the regulations, based on student complaints of going hungry and districts’ claims of losing money.

Mrs. Obama’s set to hold a roundtable discussion at the White House on Tuesday [yesterday] to talk with nutrition experts and school officials who will detail her program’s successes, The Associated Press reported.

The GOP has brought forth a bill that would allow some schools that can prove financial loss to opt-out of the nutritional program that was forged by Mrs. Obama in 2010. But Sam Kass, the director of her “Let’s Move” initiative, said the bill wasn’t helpful at all to the public discourse on childhood obesity — but rather a “real assault” on the White House’s work for healthier foods in schools, AP reported

Read more: Michelle Obama digs in for GOP 'assault' on lunch mandates - Washington Times
Follow us: @washtimes on Twitter

Last edited:
For years I've had to listen to left wing control freaks scream "stay out of my bedroom". Well that's fine and dandy.

So why the fuck don't you power tripping idiots stay out of my kitchen!. You have no right to dictate to parents what their children eat.

There you have it.

any questions?

You need to get up to speed.

Case in N.C where the lunch was unacceptable. Whoopsies hit enter too fast. Little Village Academy in Chicago has banned home made lunches. Stories popping up all over.

The article explained that the school should add to, or supplement the lunch brought from home. The school official made a mistake in that case and sent the child through the line where she received full plate instead of just a carton of milk.

There you have it.

any questions?

You need to get up to speed.

Case in N.C where the lunch was unacceptable. Whoopsies hit enter too fast. Little Village Academy in Chicago has banned home made lunches. Stories popping up all over.

The article explained that the school should add to, or supplement the lunch brought from home. The school official made a mistake in that case and sent the child through the line where she received full plate instead of just a carton of milk.

But it happened 1 whole time!! :eusa_shifty:

Forum List

Back