Michelle Obama "my kids ruined my life "

You are scum
It was obviously sarcasm, and you are scum for refusing to admit that. Just another lying trash left-winger. Go hang out with Jessie Smollett and all the rest of your trashy pathological liars.
Thank you!
This is why we're all better than you. Just FYI. We are in fact, flat out better people than you.
Bingo! Spot-on. So sick of those people and their repugnant lies. Which is what started my sarcastic comment in the first place!
you’re the one making allegations about men raping their daughters. You’re not better than a dog turd.
You are directly lying about the manner in what he said. He already linked the context.

She never said what was alleged in the title. The OP is a lie
Andy is not the OP nor is my comment directed at the statements from the OP. That is why I quoted your post, I was referring to that statement.

The title puts "ruined my life" in quotes. That means its a direct quote. So therefore the title of the OP is a lie. Anyone who believes it--which is the intent of telling the lie, is therefore misinformed.

So do you believe she actually said that? Really?
Yes the OP is a lie - I have said so myself many pages ago. You, in the conversation I quoted, were not referring to the OP. You were not referring to the statement 'ruined my life.' I directly stated this in my last post. Are you unable to follow the quoted section? Try one more time.
Gee, I referenced the title 5 times. Are you unable to read? Try one more time. Congratulations on calling the OP what it is; a lie.

I agree the OP title is a lie. She never said that.

By the way, the second biggest liar in this thread, is you. You and OP have that much in common.

You are scum
It was obviously sarcasm, and you are scum for refusing to admit that. Just another lying trash left-winger. Go hang out with Jessie Smollett and all the rest of your trashy pathological liars.
Thank you!
This is why we're all better than you. Just FYI. We are in fact, flat out better people than you.
Bingo! Spot-on. So sick of those people and their repugnant lies. Which is what started my sarcastic comment in the first place!
you’re the one making allegations about men raping their daughters. You’re not better than a dog turd.
You are directly lying about the manner in what he said. He already linked the context.

She never said what was alleged in the title. The OP is a lie
Andy is not the OP nor is my comment directed at the statements from the OP. That is why I quoted your post, I was referring to that statement.

The title puts "ruined my life" in quotes. That means its a direct quote. So therefore the title of the OP is a lie. Anyone who believes it--which is the intent of telling the lie, is therefore misinformed.

So do you believe she actually said that? Really?
Yes the OP is a lie - I have said so myself many pages ago. You, in the conversation I quoted, were not referring to the OP. You were not referring to the statement 'ruined my life.' I directly stated this in my last post. Are you unable to follow the quoted section? Try one more time.
Gee, I referenced the title 5 times. Are you unable to read? Try one more time. Congratulations on calling the OP what it is; a lie.
Sigh, clearly you just do not want to face the fact you outright lied about what the other poster was saying. That, unfortunately, throws everything else you claim into question because you want to act like a jackass and pretend you have no clue what I am talking about no matter I directly quoted it. Now I understand why you quote things without actually linking it - apparently you are quite aware you are lying through your teeth.

Andy wins the argument hands down. You hyper partisans get all upset over something a first lady said. Andy 1 the rest of you zero.

Excuse me, but when was the election elevating you to Grand High Arbiter and Referee of Discussions and Debates? Because I don't recall having been given a ballot.

Forum List

Back