Michelle Obama wins Grammy

Status
Not open for further replies.
The unsuccessful, angry white guy jealousy is STRONG in this thread.
Its about earning something for hard work. Not being giving it. Believe it or not there are many people who have to do it.
If your daughter earned a law degree from Princeton, married a man who would later become a 2 term president -- and she herself write a best selling book and then win a grammy award...

Would you tell your daughter she had it given to her?

Or would it be different because she isn't black??

Because this is the person who won that same award last year
View attachment 302836

And I don't recall a single person saying he shouldn't have won it because he is white -- or that the award was given to him just for being white...

in fact, you dic suckers didnt even know he won it because nobody triggers you morons like the black woman does

And what part of those had to do with her? She got a law degree but isn't a lawyer. She married Obama big deal. She wrote a best selling book BECAUSE SHE WAS FLOTUS. She won a grammy because she is black.

Again, where in there are her accomplishments?

Their party is red
Our party is blue
We lost the election
Now all we know is boo-hoo

One of my most favorite singers got her first two Grammy awards last night too and she has only been on the radio for the last 48 years since 1972, of course it is better late than never at all.

God bless you and Tanya Tucker always!!!

Holly (a fan of her since 1991)

P.S. The song that she sang last night named "Bring My Flowers Now" couldn't have been more fitting considering those who went forward through the recent helicopter crash, may the Lord be with the families of the victims.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back