🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Michigan elections forensics report – 66,194 unregistered ballots tallied in just the 9 counties audited.

It''s so amazing how people can't believe Donald got less Votes then Biden when he literally got less votes then Hillary too. He never once got the most votes, so why is it so hard to believe he got less votes and lost this time?

Must be that Silent Majority nonesense people liked to say. Vocal Minority was always the best and most accurate way to put it.

How the corporate and government press only tell one narrative.

It's sort of like this whole virus garbage.

To folks that like to hear all sides of a story, and like to consider things, when the establishment suppresses information?

. . yeah.

main-qimg-4579eb6b16d8c69121ee28a43062e6e8
Very true. But what about this topic are you seeing that you aren’t hearing in the media? Like what specifically?
Um. . . how about the guy that is telling us that elections were totally secure, once said there was no way to make sure they could be? Halderman?

:auiqs.jpg:

Looks like we have prime suspect number one if there is fraud.

Unfortunately, I don't think the courts will be convinced. They need HARD evidence, not statistical anomalies.

If you are so dense, as to not get that Trump was suspended from twitter for just making the claim that Big Tech and the DNC were working together to subvert the election. . . you really are pretty obtuse.

That is what that report is essentially claiming. It does not point the finger at anyone specifically, but it makes the claim, that each individual state all had their own algorithmic keys to slightly alter the results.

Now. . . go off and find for me some MSM report that furnishes that information.
Why do I need to search for a MSM report to verify this article that provides no evidence of anything?! That’s just silly. This OP is talking about a report that claimed over 66k ballots were unregistered. I’m just asking to see the report. You’re finding the evolving statement of somebody who said the election was secure who in the past said elections can’t be totally secure the big page turner here?! Really?!
iu

To folks that like to hear all sides of a story, and like to consider things, when the establishment suppresses information?

. . yeah.

Very true. But what about this topic are you seeing that you aren’t hearing in the media? Like what specifically?
Um. . . how about the guy that is telling us that elections were totally secure, once said there was no way to make sure they could be? Halderman?

Unfortunately, I don't think the courts will be convinced. They need HARD evidence, not statistical anomalies.

If you are so dense, as to not get that Trump was suspended from twitter for just making the claim that Big Tech and the DNC were working together to subvert the election. . . you really are pretty obtuse.

That is what that report is essentially claiming. It does not point the finger at anyone specifically, but it makes the claim, that each individual state all had their own algorithmic keys to slightly alter the results.

Now. . . go off and find for me some MSM report that furnishes that information.
We have both known for a long time time he is very obtuse. :abgg2q.jpg:
Na. . .

I believe Slade is pretty intelligent. He has a tendency to ignore inconvenient FACTS that conflict with his point of view though.

iu

We are in unprecedented times, folks. As Hannity says--Buckle up. This could be a rough ride.
I'm gonna keep repeating this until it sinks in (might take a while):

Gateway pundit is for entertainment purposes only. It is not news.

What am I laughing at? How pathetic you guys are in still trying to allege fraud took place. Wake me when you have some arrests..k?
I’ll keep calling it fraud because it was

but the bigger issue for me is future elections

and the only process that will satisfy me is in-person voting only

It should require a fingerprint ID and have a paper trail

if senile old stiffs like joe biden can win national elections then I will accept the results

What am I laughing at? How pathetic you guys are in still trying to allege fraud took place. Wake me when you have some arrests..k?

if senile old stiffs like joe biden can win national elections then I will accept the results

As I said on another post...you're as delusional as you are dishonest.

Until you have some arrests...you'll just be confirming what we all already know...blob supporters are idiots.

Also ,vote on ELECTION DAY. No early voting/

Until you have some arrests...you'll just be confirming what we all already know...blob supporters are idiots.
We are repeating ourselves

and I have nothing to add to what I already said

What do you find fascinating about it? Specifically?
That the "auditor" has no physical address. That the "auditor" is a big time Trump backer. That the "auditor" is based in Texas...not the state where the fraud supposedly happened. That the "auditor" had never audited any election before...ever.

We are repeating ourselves

and I have nothing to add to what I already said

Fingerprint ID. Yeah okay. Do you really think that everyone's fingerprints are on file somewhere? First you'd have to get people to register their fingerprints. As a right wing nut job who is 100% paranoid about the government tracking your....do you really think your fellow sociopaths will want to turn their fingerprints over to the government?

Whether you accept the results or not means nothing. Fifty state election officials signed off on the elections. There were 8,000 candidates who lost on 11/6. Only one is screaming about voter fraud.

Are the other 7,999 just not that interested?

Again...you're as delusional as you are dishonest.

. . yeah.

Why do I need to search for a MSM report to verify this article that provides no evidence of anything?! That’s just silly. This OP is talking about a report that claimed over 66k ballots were unregistered. I’m just asking to see the report. You’re finding the evolving statement of somebody who said the election was secure who in the past said elections can’t be totally secure the big page turner here?! Really?!
iu
I haven’t accepted a reality on this subject. Just looking for a discussion of facts and evidence. You acted like you read up in this stuff but now you’re posting comics instead of engaging in the substance. Let’s dig in

We are a deeply divided country

in part because so many libs believed that trump was a fake 45

do you think trump colluded with russia and stole the election from hillary as so many in your picture do?

The GOP controlled Senate and the Mueller report both chronicled repeated meetings between the blob's campaign and Russian intel.

Look it up.

As for thinking Trump was "fake"...I'm sure some on the left thought that.

Here is what I posited:

What else points to “yes” is that Trump won the election because HRC was a crappy campaigner, ran a terrible campaign, and has a likability problem. No Russian involvement on any level made her virtually ignore Wisconsin and other key states.

. . yeah.

iu
I haven’t accepted a reality on this subject. Just looking for a discussion of facts and evidence. You acted like you read up in this stuff but now you’re posting comics instead of engaging in the substance. Let’s dig in
Honestly? I'm not really THAT interested, b/c I already know the outcome.

I've studied the Deep State all my life.

They didn't get the source code from Diebold back in 2002 & 2004 to prove that the GOP was manipulating elections. . . so why would things be different now?

And I remember seeing video of computer experts then. The ONLY concrete evidence that will prove these cases is the source code. Everything else is just statistical computation that points to fraud. It isn't necessarily proof.

So. . . since that code is proprietary, and only a Judge can force them to release it, and no Judge ever does? This whole thing is never. . . ever. . . going to go anywhere. It didn't back when the State was pushing that Terrorism paradigm, and it won't, now that the State is pushing the bio-security paradigm.

The Deep State needs to control which politicians are put into office now, just like it needed to then.

GOP controlled Senate and the Mueller report both chronicled repeated meetings between the blob's campaign and Russian intel.
As if the hillary campaign was not acquainted with russians also?

since the end of the Cold War it may not be wise to consort with russians but it was legal

and we have far worse entanglements with china, which is not good for America

but thats an unintended consequence of globalism

What do you find fascinating about it? Specifically?
That the "auditor" has no physical address. That the "auditor" is a big time Trump backer. That the "auditor" is based in Texas...not the state where the fraud supposedly happened. That the "auditor" had never audited any election before...ever.
. . . all of that is AD HOM and straw man attack, none of it has bearing on his credentials. I grant you, this IS very partisan and emotional, but, let's stick try to stick with what he claims are facts?

It seems he is very educated, and has been featured in a lot of publications.

This is his site.

Here is an interview of him with Mike "My Pillow" Lindell. :rolleyes:

Forum List

Back