🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Michigan Elections Forensics Report Says Over 66,000 Unregistered Ballots Counted in 2020 Election

The evidence just keeps piling up. Meanwhile, Dem NAZIs continue to maintain that anyone who believes fraud occurred is insane.
Anew election forensics report on the 2020 election in Michigan shows that voter registration in nine counties is either near or exceeds the county population, and over 66,000 recorded ballots in those counties were not associated with a registered voter. Dr. Douglas G. Frank, the expert who conducted the analysis, said he also detected the activity of a “regulating algorithm” in the vote count. His analysis concluded that ballots in Michigan, and other swing states were “harvested at the precinct level, regulated at the county level, and determined at the state level.”
amgreatness is a fake news site. None of this is true.
Of course it's not. It's already been debunked.
CNN debunks nothing. It's fake news.
Fucking moron, I said nothing about CNN.

Are you ever not a fuckimg moron?

Ever??

And you even helped debunk it. You are the one who posted an article claiming of more than 66,000 unregistered voters. Only that was based on registered voters only up to October, 2020. It doesn't factor in people who registered in late October and early November.

That's why you couldn't answer the question of how many of those 66,000 people registered when they went to vote. Which is why you ran away from me, crying you're ignoring me, because you can't answer that question.

And not being given able to answer that question debunks the idiocies you're posting.
<YAWN!>
It's good that you exercise those mouth muscles you need to use on your fellow rightards. Regardless, your bullshit has been debunked. Your bullshit failed to account for same-day registrations.
Declaring victory again?
Why not? I debunked your bullshit. Do you actually think your acceptance of that is needed??

:lmao:
Nothing has been debunked. Saying it did not happen is not debunking, it is just good old lying.
Faun always debunks the opposition. There was no systemic election fraud.
FAUX slings mud, and little more.
Now you're lying, fucking moron. I posted proof that their data was incomplete. Even you, unwillingly, confirmed that fact with your inability to show the actual results using complete data.
Can you link it again?
TY

Edit: BAH, paywall. Guess Ill have to poke around.

The evidence just keeps piling up. Meanwhile, Dem NAZIs continue to maintain that anyone who believes fraud occurred is insane.
Anew election forensics report on the 2020 election in Michigan shows that voter registration in nine counties is either near or exceeds the county population, and over 66,000 recorded ballots in those counties were not associated with a registered voter. Dr. Douglas G. Frank, the expert who conducted the analysis, said he also detected the activity of a “regulating algorithm” in the vote count. His analysis concluded that ballots in Michigan, and other swing states were “harvested at the precinct level, regulated at the county level, and determined at the state level.”

Ever??

And you even helped debunk it. You are the one who posted an article claiming of more than 66,000 unregistered voters. Only that was based on registered voters only up to October, 2020. It doesn't factor in people who registered in late October and early November.

That's why you couldn't answer the question of how many of those 66,000 people registered when they went to vote. Which is why you ran away from me, crying you're ignoring me, because you can't answer that question.

And not being given able to answer that question debunks the idiocies you're posting.
<YAWN!>
It's good that you exercise those mouth muscles you need to use on your fellow rightards. Regardless, your bullshit has been debunked. Your bullshit failed to account for same-day registrations.
Declaring victory again?
Why not? I debunked your bullshit. Do you actually think your acceptance of that is needed??

Nothing has been debunked. Saying it did not happen is not debunking, it is just good old lying.
Now you're lying, fucking moron. I posted proof that their data was incomplete. Even you, unwillingly, confirmed that fact with your inability to show the actual results using complete data.
Can you link it again?
TY

Or you could just click on it.

Ever??

<YAWN!>
Declaring victory again?

Can you link it again?
TY

Cant, paywall. Wont let me read the article. Do you not have the paywall and are not a sub?

Ever??

<YAWN!>
Declaring victory again?

Can you link it again?
TY

Cant, paywall. Wont let me read the article. Do you not have the paywall and are not a sub?
I have no subscription and that article opens for me. At any rate, here's the part of interest...

Rasmussen highlighted a different part of Frank’s assessment, the idea that about 66,000 Michigan voters cast ballots in last year’s election who weren’t in voter rolls in October. As The Washington Post’s Lenny Bronner quickly pointed out, Michigan has same-day voter registration, so those 66,000 voters are almost certainly just people who actually weren’t registered in October but who voted anyway.

Ever??

<YAWN!>
Declaring victory again?

Can you link it again?
TY

I have no subscription and that article opens for me. At any rate, here's the part of interest...

Rasmussen highlighted a different part of Frank’s assessment, the idea that about 66,000 Michigan voters cast ballots in last year’s election who weren’t in voter rolls in October. As The Washington Post’s Lenny Bronner quickly pointed out, Michigan has same-day voter registration, so those 66,000 voters are almost certainly just people who actually weren’t registered in October but who voted anyway.
Poor logic. Try again.

Ever??

<YAWN!>
Declaring victory again?

Can you link it again?
TY

Poor logic. Try again.
Oh? They reached a conclusion that 66K people voted unregistered based on incomplete data. What do you think I need to try again?

Ever??

<YAWN!>
Declaring victory again?

Can you link it again?
TY

Is this not a really old point that was resolved months ago?

I mean, following links through 'election wizard' is not helping dating this 'new' find....

Ever??

<YAWN!>
Declaring victory again?

Can you link it again?
TY

Poor logic. Try again.
How is that poor logic.

Those were unregistered ballots. Legally cast unregistered ballots that were registering to vote that day.

A least a portion of those MUST have been same day registrations. If anyone is going to question the veracity of those ballots, something would have to be shown that was not the case for most of those or that they were counted erroneously.

Is this not a really old point that was resolved months ago?

I mean, following links through 'election wizard' is not helping dating this 'new' find....
I don't know if it's new or not. I first read about it in the OP and upon researching it, came to learn the 66K "unregistered" votes was actually based on incomplete data.

Ever??

<YAWN!>
Declaring victory again?

Can you link it again?
TY

Poor logic. Try again.
Oh? They reached a conclusion that 66K people voted unregistered based on incomplete data. What do you think I need to try again?
Stop trying to obfuscate. Your source is faulty. Try again.

Ever??

<YAWN!>
Declaring victory again?

Can you link it again?
TY

Poor logic. Try again.
Stop trying to obfuscate. Your source is faulty. Try again.
If you want me to try again, you'll have to elucidate what you find faulty with it. Just crying, "nuh-uh," isn't very motivating.

Bripat is a sad example of a waste of a human life. He will spend the rest of his sorry life arguing that Trump won the 2020 election.
It is the equivalent of those arguing Germany won WWII.
For the last two decades turds like you have been arguing that Trump colluded with the Russians and that Algore won the 2000 elections
Get a life, bripat. Deal with reality not made up shit. You and your ilk are pathetic. Your relevance is fading, quickly, as the embarrassing chapter of US history, the Trump presidency, fades away.
<YAWN!>
No response indicates you cannot deny what I said. But morons like you will go on wasting your lives. sad
It indicates that I don't respond to pure mud slinging, jackass.
This is not mud slinging. I am trying to stop you from living a pathetic, worthless life chasing lies and falsehoods. Save you from a life driven by anger and fear.
Fear and anger drives the Left. The fraud happened and you are doing the lying.
Lastmender, obviously, lives in a world defined by lies. He/she is, no doubt, driven by fear and anger. Listmander is a pathetic human who cannot handle the real world so he/she lives in a fantasy world. A make believe world. Much like what children do while playing. Listmander is not playing.

Bripat is a sad example of a waste of a human life. He will spend the rest of his sorry life arguing that Trump won the 2020 election.
For the last two decades turds like you have been arguing that Trump colluded with the Russians and that Algore won the 2000 elections
Get a life, bripat. Deal with reality not made up shit. You and your ilk are pathetic. Your relevance is fading, quickly, as the embarrassing chapter of US history, the Trump presidency, fades away.
<YAWN!>
No response indicates you cannot deny what I said. But morons like you will go on wasting your lives. sad
This is not mud slinging. I am trying to stop you from living a pathetic, worthless life chasing lies and falsehoods. Save you from a life driven by anger and fear.
Lol, did you believe the Russian collusion crap?
I believe you are NOT straight or you would not go out of your way to say you are straight.

<YAWN!>
Lastmender, obviously, lives in a world defined by lies. He/she is, no doubt, driven by fear and anger. Listmander is a pathetic human who cannot handle the real world so he/she lives in a fantasy world. A make believe world. Much like what children do while playing. Listmander is not playing.
You people are driven by fear and anger. The Right does not suffer from the paranoia you people live with.

The Right does not suffer from the paranoia you people live with.
LOLOLOLOL

Spits the raving lunatic who still insists the election was stolen.

1348488761322-smiley_rofl.gif

LOLOLOLOL

The election was stolen. You should just admit because you lost this argument quite a while ago.

Hell, honesty won't hurt you. We know you are a very stupid person or a traitor (most likely both) that wants criminals running this country. No one will think any less of you because it is just not possible.

<YAWN!>
You people are driven by fear and anger. The Right does not suffer from the paranoia you people live with.
Idiot like you do not instill fear. Idiots like you instill bewilderment and frustration. How can people like you believe the things you do. Life is precious. You are wasting yours.

LOLOLOLOL

The election was stolen. You should just admit because you lost this argument quite a while ago.

Hell, honesty won't hurt you. We know you are a very stupid person or a traitor (most likely both) that wants criminals running this country. No one will think any less of you because it is just not possible.

<YAWN!>
Lol, did you believe the Russian collusion crap?
I believe you are NOT straight or you would not go out of your way to say you are straight.
Lol, so if I had a rainbow flag. I'd be strait? You’re a poster child for what is wrong with our society.

Good placement for this thread.

Good placement for this thread.
Spoken like a true NAZI.

Forum List

Back