Michigan Hello!

Joey2382

Rookie
Jul 21, 2014
I'm from Michigan, 1st generation American. Glad I stumbled across this board. I always check out the issues on the White House website and see what petitions people are trying to push through. I figured I would find some message boards where I could actually talk to people as well.

Been here family-wise since the boat after Mayflower. Currently in Michigan, not Detroit. :)

Dearborn for you I'm guessing.

Wuzzup!

Describing-where-Im-going-with-my-hand..jpg

Welcome, enjoy.

i'm ' a ' or 'the' yooper on this board , Marquette area , nice to meet you Joey !!

welcome_sq.gif

Not too long ago, I had the privilege of going to Bloomfield Hills, Michigan to my son's graduation ceremony (getting his masters) from Cranbook Academy of Art. I stayed in Birmingham, and the Lilacs were blooming and the whole area was so beautiful. It was still a tad cold although it was the end of May.....but I had a very nice visit.

Hope you enjoy posting here.

welcome_sq.gif

Not too long ago, I had the privilege of going to Bloomfield Hills, Michigan to my son's graduation ceremony (getting his masters) from Cranbook Academy of Art. I stayed in Birmingham, and the Lilacs were blooming and the whole area was so beautiful. It was still a tad cold although it was the end of May.....but I had a very nice visit.

Hope you enjoy posting here.

Everyone should go see the Motown Museum. The reason for that will be more apparent once you're done than before you go in.

Forum List

Back