Michigan Pilot Draws Giant F U With Flight Path...

...and points it directly at the governors mansion. Hilarious!!

What did the Governor do that was illegal?
Read the US constitution dummy....I'm sure you missed that in our worthless public school system....

DENYING CIVIL LIBERTIES UNDER COLOR OF AUTHORITY. TITLE 18 SEC. 243. YOU HAVE BEEN SHOWN THIS BEFORE! ASSHAT!
Stay at home orders are NOT unconstitutional. Give it up, you are wrong.

Read the US constitution dummy....I'm sure you missed that in our worthless public school system....

DENYING CIVIL LIBERTIES UNDER COLOR OF AUTHORITY. TITLE 18 SEC. 243. YOU HAVE BEEN SHOWN THIS BEFORE! ASSHAT!

They are when they are arbitrary and capricious.

Does any Governor have the authority to order people to stay indoors? The last I checked it was state legislature’s that passed bills that get voted on and into laws not a Governor.

She violated the US constitution.....
Judges disagree with you.
Actually, no they do not. In the decisions the idiot running Michigan thinks went for her, the judge made the statement that the people’s Constitutional rights WERE harmed. Yet the moron decided to go with the governor anyway. The appeal will likely win.

Wish you fuckers would go out and get the virus so you would just shut the fuck up. God. Never heard such a bunch of whiners in my life. You neocon whackadoodles just whine constantly. It never ends.
A bag of dicks....Go suck one, bootlicker.
More whining
blablablablablabla....You moronic douchebags actually believe that you can hide long enough for a fucking virus to go away.

When your skidmark declared a national emergency he had no reasonable basis to do so?

Does any Governor have the authority to order people to stay indoors? The last I checked it was state legislature’s that passed bills that get voted on and into laws not a Governor.
Yes. All 50 State Governors can enact emergency powers. So far, no judges have sided with those challenging any Governors actions.

Actually, no they do not. In the decisions the idiot running Michigan thinks went for her, the judge made the statement that the people’s Constitutional rights WERE harmed. Yet the moron decided to go with the governor anyway. The appeal will likely win.
You conveniently forgot to post ALL of what the Judge wrote. Please post the entire decision.

Wish you fuckers would go out and get the virus so you would just shut the fuck up. God. Never heard such a bunch of whiners in my life. You neocon whackadoodles just whine constantly. It never ends.
A bag of dicks....Go suck one, bootlicker.
More whining
blablablablablabla....You moronic douchebags actually believe that you can hide long enough for a fucking virus to go away.
We can keep the infection low until a vaccine for the virus is developed.

Should you chose to stay inside of your home and get pounded by your dog, that's your problem. You have no say what other people should do with their lives.

Oh, I forgot you're Aussie. You used to be cool, but you turned into flaming snowflakes.

Yes. All 50 State Governors can enact emergency powers. So far, no judges have sided with those challenging any Governors actions.
And how long can they enact those powers as long as they want? It seems there would be a limit on how long they can do that I don't believe anyone not a President, Governor or a Mayor should be able to enact such power indefinitely.

When your skidmark declared a national emergency he had no reasonable basis to do so?
Oh so you are an expert?...you are a shitstain....and nothing more...

Owning black people is NOT unconstitutional.

Still waiting for your justification, brainlet.

Judges????? really?????how many judges?......what a dumb statement....
From an actual Attorney that teaches constitutional law....

LMFAO.

The guy in the video you keep spamming to the thread is a LEMON LAW attorney you fucking mental midget. My God, could you make a bigger ass of yourself?

And how long can they enact those powers as long as they want? It seems there would be a limit on how long they can do that I don't believe anyone not a President, Governor or a Mayor should be able to enact such power indefinitely.
There are already steps set. No increase in new cases for 14 days, then opening in three steps. I don't see a problem with that.

Oh so you are an expert?...you are a shitstain....and nothing more...
arbitrary and capricious = no reasonable basis

Owning black people is NOT unconstitutional.

Still waiting for your justification, brainlet.
Trolling.....

Forum List

Back