Michigan Pilot Draws Giant F U With Flight Path...

...and points it directly at the governors mansion. Hilarious!!

What did the Governor do that was illegal?

You're asking the wrong question. Legality is not a compass for righteousness.
Is she following the law? That's a "yes" or "no" question.

Were slave owners following the law? That's a "yes" or "no" question.
Answer the question! Is she following the law? That's a "yes" or "no" question.

I'm not going to answer your question because it's irrelevant. I know what you're trying to do, you are going to try and spin it as "well the law says she can do x, y, and z" - and I don't give a shit. Owning slaves used to be "the law". That didn't justify it and the same principle holds true today. So I'll say it again - Legality is not a compass for righteousness.
You're not going to answer my question because it would blow your thesis, er, bloviating.

Oh please. I wrecked your argument before you even made it. Nice try though.
:auiqs.jpg:Is she following the law? That's a "yes" or "no" question.
:auiqs.jpg:Were slave owners following the law? That's a "yes" or "no" question.
This should help you......

This should help you:

Nothing to do with Michigan's stay at home orders.

Correct. But it has everything to do with laws and courts getting it WRONG. So pass all the laws you want. Quote all the legal opinions you want. Cite all the rulings you want. I don't care.

The Constitution did not come with an asterisk that stated "all rights contained within are void in case of a virus". Period. You will never get my compliance.

So everyone except you is wrong. Got It.....

Millions of people are disregarding the lockdowns, tard. I'm not the only one.

Now, I await your assertion that slavery was perfectly fine because the law said so.

I'm not going to answer your question because it's irrelevant. I know what you're trying to do, you are going to try and spin it as "well the law says she can do x, y, and z" - and I don't give a shit. Owning slaves used to be "the law". That didn't justify it and the same principle holds true today. So I'll say it again - Legality is not a compass for righteousness.
You're not going to answer my question because it would blow your thesis, er, bloviating.

:auiqs.jpg:Were slave owners following the law? That's a "yes" or "no" question.

This should help you:

Correct. But it has everything to do with laws and courts getting it WRONG. So pass all the laws you want. Quote all the legal opinions you want. Cite all the rulings you want. I don't care.

The Constitution did not come with an asterisk that stated "all rights contained within are void in case of a virus". Period. You will never get my compliance.

Now, I await your assertion that slavery was perfectly fine because the law said so.

If mikie jumps off the cliff you should follow him.......please.

This should help you:

back at you, if you're ordered into the boxcar, you getting in?

Last edited:

This should help you:

Nah, I'll just live my life while you cower in your closet holding your binky.

This should help you:

Now you're getting stupid.

This should help you:

How am I not? I play golf almost every day. I take my boat out a couple times per week. I have food delivered. I'm following the rules and I am well.

This should help you:

oh that's stupid? what about these people, make sure you tell everyone these people were stupid.

This should help you:

How am I not? I play golf almost every day. I take my boat out a couple times per week. I have food delivered. I'm following the rules and I am well.

So you are retired like me?...no wonder you are so insensitive to people going broke because of an out of control tyrant.....

This should help you:

oh that's stupid? what about these people, make sure you tell everyone these people were stupid.

The Governor of Michigan is making you board box cars?

This should help you:

So you are retired like me?...no wonder you are so insensitive to people going broke because of an out of control tyrant.....

You're starting to figure out that your skidmark is an "out of control tyrant....." Welcome to reality!

Read the US constitution dummy....I'm sure you missed that in our worthless public school system....
She violated the US constitution.....
Judges disagree with you.

This should help you:

You're starting to figure out that your skidmark is an "out of control tyrant....." Welcome to reality!

First you have to admire and love and respect our constitution to know what I'm talking about...and sadly you are not there....

Read the US constitution dummy....I'm sure you missed that in our worthless public school system....
Judges????? really?????how many judges?......what a dumb statement....

DENYING CIVIL LIBERTIES UNDER COLOR OF AUTHORITY. TITLE 18 SEC. 243. YOU HAVE BEEN SHOWN THIS BEFORE! ASSHAT!

Judges????? really?????how many judges?......what a dumb statement....
From an actual Attorney that teaches constitutional law....

Forum List

Back