Michigan Pilot Draws Giant F U With Flight Path...

...and points it directly at the governors mansion. Hilarious!!

What did the Governor do that was illegal?

You're asking the wrong question. Legality is not a compass for righteousness.
Is she following the law? That's a "yes" or "no" question.

Were slave owners following the law? That's a "yes" or "no" question.
Answer the question! Is she following the law? That's a "yes" or "no" question.

I'm not going to answer your question because it's irrelevant. I know what you're trying to do, you are going to try and spin it as "well the law says she can do x, y, and z" - and I don't give a shit. Owning slaves used to be "the law". That didn't justify it and the same principle holds true today. So I'll say it again - Legality is not a compass for righteousness.
You're not going to answer my question because it would blow your thesis, er, bloviating.

Oh please. I wrecked your argument before you even made it. Nice try though.
:auiqs.jpg:Is she following the law? That's a "yes" or "no" question.

I'm not going to answer your question because it's irrelevant. I know what you're trying to do, you are going to try and spin it as "well the law says she can do x, y, and z" - and I don't give a shit. Owning slaves used to be "the law". That didn't justify it and the same principle holds true today. So I'll say it again - Legality is not a compass for righteousness.
You're not going to answer my question because it would blow your thesis, er, bloviating.

:auiqs.jpg:Were slave owners following the law? That's a "yes" or "no" question.

:auiqs.jpg:Were slave owners following the law? That's a "yes" or "no" question.
This should help you......

This should help you:

This should help you:

Nothing to do with Michigan's stay at home orders.

This should help you:

Correct. But it has everything to do with laws and courts getting it WRONG. So pass all the laws you want. Quote all the legal opinions you want. Cite all the rulings you want. I don't care.

The Constitution did not come with an asterisk that stated "all rights contained within are void in case of a virus". Period. You will never get my compliance.

Wish you fuckers would go out and get the virus so you would just shut the fuck up. God. Never heard such a bunch of whiners in my life. You neocon whackadoodles just whine constantly. It never ends.
I like privacy. It is the need for people who can not mind their own business in the society to know what others are doing and messing with them that you must be alluding to. The surveillance culture mirrors the pandemic one. Notice stories of people ratting each other out. Whackadoodles come in many flavors. On many issues, the majority of people in the way of living is more important then the extreme. We have gotten away from that.

No she is NOT, there is NO LAW that allows you to confine people to their homes indefinitely because of the Flu. No LAW and it is UNCONSTITUTIONAL too boot. If Martial law were declared or a curfew for a legit cause or an invasion. One can not abridge Constitutional rights except in VERY specific occurrences and the Flu is NOT one.
Yes she is. btw, a pandemic IS one. It was caused by your skidmark not taking action soon enough. I have four bipartisan MOC's that prove that. BLAME HIM!!!!!!

Four MOC's

Four MOC's

Yeah yeah yeah.......

Bullshit........

no

Covidiots are allowed to fly planes? When did we start giving pilot licenses to 8 year olds?

This should help you:

Correct. But it has everything to do with laws and courts getting it WRONG. So pass all the laws you want. Quote all the legal opinions you want. Cite all the rulings you want. I don't care.

The Constitution did not come with an asterisk that stated "all rights contained within are void in case of a virus". Period. You will never get my compliance.

first amendment states no government person, not even congress, can write a law to take away the first amendment.

one rep already won. so this is number two.

I saw a Trump supporter shopping this morning.
1588689143324.png

This should help you:

So everyone except you is wrong. Got It.....

Which "one rep" was that, the motor boating ban?

Which "one rep" was that, the motor boating ban?

here you go.

Forum List

Back