Michigan Pilot Draws Giant F U With Flight Path...

Wish you fuckers would go out and get the virus so you would just shut the fuck up. God. Never heard such a bunch of whiners in my life. You neocon whackadoodles just whine constantly. It never ends.

Ummmm, you are the one who is hiding.

...and points it directly at the governors mansion. Hilarious!!

What did the Governor do that was illegal?

You're asking the wrong question. Legality is not a compass for righteousness.
Is she following the law? That's a "yes" or "no" question.
No she is NOT, there is NO LAW that allows you to confine people to their homes indefinitely because of the Flu. No LAW and it is UNCONSTITUTIONAL too boot. If Martial law were declared or a curfew for a legit cause or an invasion. One can not abridge Constitutional rights except in VERY specific occurrences and the Flu is NOT one.
Yes she is. btw, a pandemic IS one. It was caused by your skidmark not taking action soon enough. I have four bipartisan MOC's that prove that. BLAME HIM!!!!!!

No she is NOT, there is NO LAW that allows you to confine people to their homes indefinitely because of the Flu. No LAW and it is UNCONSTITUTIONAL too boot. If Martial law were declared or a curfew for a legit cause or an invasion. One can not abridge Constitutional rights except in VERY specific occurrences and the Flu is NOT one.
Yes she is. btw, a pandemic IS one. It was caused by your skidmark not taking action soon enough. I have four bipartisan MOC's that prove that. BLAME HIM!!!!!!

Little liar. TRUMP closed down air travel from China and you asshats called him a racist. Your heroes were telling everyone to go to China town you fucking loser.

Wish you fuckers would go out and get the virus so you would just shut the fuck up. God. Never heard such a bunch of whiners in my life. You neocon whackadoodles just whine constantly. It never ends.

How long is society supposed to stay shut down? Please provide a date
When we don't have any new COVID-19 cases for two weeks.
Which will never happen in a large metropolitan area.
Possibly.

Shut the fuck up.
Nothing. So shut the fuck up.
No, you are the one who should shut the fuck up. You have been caught lying so many times we know you are nothing more than a welfare wimp living in your mom's basement.
What did the Governor do that was illegal? Answer the question.....

Shut the fuck up.
No, you are the one who should shut the fuck up. You have been caught lying so many times we know you are nothing more than a welfare wimp living in your mom's basement.

Denying Civil Liberties Under Color of Authority. Title 18, Section 243.

Little liar. TRUMP closed down air travel from China and you asshats called him a racist. Your heroes were telling everyone to go to China town you fucking loser.
On January 10th there was every concern that COVID-19 would hit the US. On January 20th it did. When did your skidmark close China flights?

On January 10th there was every concern that COVID-19 would hit the US. On January 20th it did. When did your skidmark close China flights?

So. WHAT. Why did you call him racist for stopping the flights.

Were slave owners following the law? That's a "yes" or "no" question.
Answer the question! Is she following the law? That's a "yes" or "no" question.

I'm not going to answer your question because it's irrelevant. I know what you're trying to do, you are going to try and spin it as "well the law says she can do x, y, and z" - and I don't give a shit. Owning slaves used to be "the law". That didn't justify it and the same principle holds true today. So I'll say it again - Legality is not a compass for righteousness.

Shut the fuck up.
Keep it up. Your skidmark will enact the War Powers Act and you can put the constitution and Bill of Rights in the shredder. You voted wrong once, don't make it worse.

Shut the fuck up.
Keep it up. Your skidmark will enact the War Powers Act and you can put the constitution and Bill of Rights in the shredder. You voted wrong once, don't make it worse.

You asked what law she broke. I told you, now piss off.

In 2017? Nobody called him a racist when he stopped China flights more than 10 days to late.

I'm not going to answer your question because it's irrelevant. I know what you're trying to do, you are going to try and spin it as "well the law says she can do x, y, and z" - and I don't give a shit. Owning slaves used to be "the law". That didn't justify it and the same principle holds true today. So I'll say it again - Legality is not a compass for righteousness.
You're not going to answer my question because it would blow your thesis, er, bloviating.

You're not going to answer my question because it would blow your thesis, er, bloviating.

Oh please. I wrecked your argument before you even made it. Nice try though.

In 2017? Nobody called him a racist when he stopped China flights more than 10 days to late.

Too late? Your asshats were calling him a racist for doing it you fucking idiot.

Shut the fuck up.
You asked what law she broke. I told you, now piss off.
No you didn't. And while we're on the subject of you being wrong, didn't your skidmark institute a national emergency, enact the Defense Production Act, and is pushing for the CDC step program in opening States?

View attachment 332053

I'm calling BS on this one.

Online tracking software doesn't show planes that aren't under AT Control and planes that aren't under ATC must turn, climb, and descend precisely where directed by the controllers.

A small plane pilot could do this, in G-Airspace. But, you wouldn't be able to see his flight online.

Forum List

Back