Michigan protests orchestrated by trump loving neo nazis

I am not surprised. Those protesters who were photographed looked like the usual right-wing neo-nazi trumpster bunch, predominantly white guys, beards, stupid hats, American flags, some with guns. This scum gets around.

Awwww.......

Did you find those people scary? Did they offend your little sensitivities? You must be really insecure.

michigan-protest-lansing-coronavirus-measures.jpg

michigan-anti-quarantine-protest-05-gty-jc-200415_hpMain_16x9_992.jpg

BB12GgIQ.img

Virus_Outbreak_Michigan_71363.jpg-9c600_c0-196-4605-2880_s885x516.jpg

michigan-protest-lansing-coronavirus-measures-8.jpg

Michigan_protests4.jpg

Michigan_protests7.jpg
So this is what the Trump supporters represents? Think what you are saying son.
This is bad news for America. You don’t blame people trashing Trump. This is one of the reasons why all colors of people from different countries Trump is a racist.
That is what you are displaying.
well actually they are americans

I think it just pissed off the left that conservatives and Trump-supporters could throw together a protest like that on such short notice. The left-wingers can mobilize massive protests at the drop of a hat, anytime, anywhere. They've always been able to do that because they tend to move in a swarm, like bees or ants.

But when good God-fearing conservative Americans come together like they did during the Tea Party movement of 2010, the left depicts them as racists, bigots, gun nuts, and right-wing wackos.

You are missing something big. People has the right to protest but a president of US inciting the violence. That makes him unfit and the worst president ever. That is what Trump is proving to Americans. A total moron.

From the POTUS..... LIBERATE Save your 2nd amendment it’s under siege. He is like declaring war against his own people the democrats. I’m sure the weaklings supporters like you likes it.

Do you blamed the left for attacking Trump ineptness and stupidity?
We have a crisis here in US that we never experience before. On top of that we have to deal with this lying JERK.

But that’s okay. We will used all of that against him during the campaign. I will help Biden campaign in Florida my second home. He has lots of helps here in Ca they don’t need me here.
You stick with Biden and all those of the avowed RESISTANCE. Remember those guys who promised to oppose an elected official, the president. Some were even democrat politicians. Now the Resistance has met the Rebellion against the Resistance. Are ya gonna say something Truly stupid like we are all in this together?

Oh please put that bottle down.
I will even campaign for Mitch O’Connell or anybody just to get rid of that lousy inept president.

Right now. This country Is sufferings caused by Trump. He has caused so much trouble as it is .......... At the same time we have to deal all these nonsense garbage coming from Trump?

While protesters in Michigan, Ohio, Kentucky and other states claim to speak for ordinary citizens, many are also supported by street-fighting rightwing groups like the Proud Boys, conservative armed militia groups, religious fundamentalists, anti-vaccination groups and other elements of the radical right.

Well there you have it. Not ordinary people at all. More like loony whackos from the fringes. America needs to help these idiots deal with their craziness.

Of course zionists, IS supporters, democrats, presstitutes, commies, pedophiles, freemasons would be better folks for you.
Can you please update me? I’m not aware that democrats are IS, commies, pedophile, freemasons supporters. Can you give me an example or links?
democrats are, commies and pedophile. Here are some examples:

Epstein

Weinstein

Sanders

AOC

Last edited:
Can someone explain why a person was carrying a confederate flag in a protest in Michigan. Michigan was not a confederate state and it has nothing to do with southern heritage.

Sure, Michigan is the home of the tremendous American patriot and WWE Hall of Fame member, Kid Rock, well know for the Rebel Flag. In the 1860's, the stars and bars showed loyalty to the Confederate States of America. In the current era, it shows loyalty to the idea that the libs can kiss their rebel asses.

10 to 1 you are going to hide, run scared from me.

You are implying of civil disobedience and unrest for the sake of Trump. This country will be destroyed just because you are a Trump sympathizers. REALLY?

If that happens. All the systems that we all enjoyed like ......... food chain supplies, water, electricity, communications, schools, sewer, paper towels, tv, 401, internet, stocks, $ are worthless, no Limbaugh or Fox. Are ALL gone.

One month after you loot your nearby grocery. You run out of food for your family. NOW WHAT?

You want to destroy America so you can uses your guns for the sake of Trump. Right? Look at post# 117.

Can someone explain why a person was carrying a confederate flag in a protest in Michigan. Michigan was not a confederate state and it has nothing to do with southern heritage.

Sure, Michigan is the home of the tremendous American patriot and WWE Hall of Fame member, Kid Rock, well know for the Rebel Flag. In the 1860's, the stars and bars showed loyalty to the Confederate States of America. In the current era, it shows loyalty to the idea that the libs can kiss their rebel asses.

You are implying of civil disobedience and unrest for the sake of Trump. This country will be destroyed just because you are a Trump sympathizers. REALLY?

If that happens. All the systems that we all enjoyed like ......... food chain supplies, water, electricity, communications, schools, sewer, paper towels, tv, 401, internet, stocks, $ are worthless, no Limbaugh or Fox. Are ALL gone.

One month after you loot your nearby grocery. You run out of food for your family. NOW WHAT?

You want to destroy America so you can uses your guns for the sake of Trump. Right? Look at post# 117.

You might not like it , but there is a long history of Civil Disobedience in this country and it doesn't lead to rioting or food shortages or the destruction of America. When Rosa Parks spoke truth to power and refused to give up her seat to a Liberal telling him to "kiss her black ass" , she was speaking like a rebel. And the country didn't fall apart. The state didn't fall apart either

Heck I walked in support of state workers in Wisconsin and was spit on and such because that's all the opposition had. Protesting is a right we should all have.

While protesters in Michigan, Ohio, Kentucky and other states claim to speak for ordinary citizens, many are also supported by street-fighting rightwing groups like the Proud Boys, conservative armed militia groups, religious fundamentalists, anti-vaccination groups and other elements of the radical right.

Well there you have it. Not ordinary people at all. More like loony whackos from the fringes. America needs to help these idiots deal with their craziness.

Of course zionists, IS supporters, democrats, presstitutes, commies, pedophiles, freemasons would be better folks for you.
Can you please update me? I’m not aware that democrats are IS, commies, pedophile, freemasons supporters. Can you give me an example or links?
democrats are, commies and pedophile. Here are some examples?

Epstein

Weinstein

Sanders

AOC

Eipstein? Is a friend of Trump they even have a picture together. Even that just because he is democrats one person does not represents the democrats.

Weinstein? Is just one person. Does not represent the whole country’s democrats. YOU should know better than using that as an excuse. Trump paid 2 women for sex while married.

AOC & Sanders? Why are they communist? Can you give me an example why you said that? Is that mean all the democrats are communist?

If I use your brilliant logistics examples. Can we the left say that Trump supporters are Russians communist traitors? Can we say that the rights are Putin licking boots? Is that acceptable? I don’t think so.

There’s no way in the world that you can defend Trump in any directions vertically or horizontally. No chance. Because the way he is doesnt represent the whole US of America.

Where the hell in this world you can see a leader that is against his own people? POTUS.

democrats are, commies and pedophile. Here are some examples?

Epstein

Weinstein

Sanders

AOC

Eipstein? Is a friend of Trump they even have a picture together. Even that just because he is democrats one person does not represents the democrats.

Weinstein? Is just one person. Does not represent the whole country’s democrats. YOU should know better than using that as an excuse. Trump paid 2 women for sex while married.

AOC & Sanders? Why are they communist? Can you give me an example why you said that? Is that mean all the democrats are communist?

If I use your brilliant logistics examples. Can we the left say that Trump supporters are Russians communist traitors? Can we say that the rights are Putin licking boots? Is that acceptable? I don’t think so.

There’s no way in the world that you can defend Trump in any directions vertically or horizontally. No chance. Because the way he is doesnt represent the whole US of America.

Where the hell in this world you can see a leader that is against his own people? POTUS.

Does Trump ban all his friends from his properties? Funny that after that ban BJ Clinton racked up like a 1,000,000 frequent flyer miles on the Lolita Express with the known pedophile.

Let those that can work work and those that cannot get sick collect unemployment. What's wrong with that?

Heck I walked in support of state workers in Wisconsin and was spit on and such because that's all the opposition had. Protesting is a right we should all have.

As I recall, the protest , maybe 10 years ago now, in Madison was in the state capitol and really was disruptive. But traditionally, a certain amount of disruption is allowed for legitimate protests. Big Labor certainly had a right to protest against Gov. Walker who was threatening to cut off their funding source by no longer requiring state employees to be dues paying union members. That was a lot of money, I can't blame you guys a bit.

1. You might not like it , but there is a long history of Civil Disobedience in this country and it doesn't lead to rioting or food shortages or the destruction of America.

2. When Rosa Parks spoke truth to power and refused to give up her seat to a Liberal telling him to "kiss her black ass" , she was speaking like a rebel. And the country didn't fall apart. The state didn't fall apart either
1. That is true we have civil disobedience in the past. You are forgetting something. Trump is purposely inciting violence so that is the big difference from the past.

2. I don’t blame Rosa for being rebellious if you or me were in her situations I probably do worse. Country didn’t fall apart. True.

This is a pandemic crisis that is different from Rosa no way you can make that comparisons. we never had this kinds virus before. Just imagine if we didn’t shutdown or close the businesses. What do you think will happen to US ? We could have more deaths and infections. Recessions turn to depressions.

You brought up Rosa Parks because of Moore making nonsense comparisons between those rejects that came to protest with guns and Rosa.

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2

Epstein

Weinstein

Sanders

AOC

It’s very strange, surprised and funny that you’ve been here 11 years you are posting something this low.

You are saying that ...... Four people represents the whole democrats as pedophile, commies? REALLY?

1. You might not like it , but there is a long history of Civil Disobedience in this country and it doesn't lead to rioting or food shortages or the destruction of America.

2. When Rosa Parks spoke truth to power and refused to give up her seat to a Liberal telling him to "kiss her black ass" , she was speaking like a rebel. And the country didn't fall apart. The state didn't fall apart either
1. That is true we have civil disobedience in the past. You are forgetting something. Trump is purposely inciting violence so that is the big difference from the past.

2. I don’t blame Rosa for being rebellious if you or me were in her situations I probably do worse. Country didn’t fall apart. True.

This is a pandemic crisis that is different from Rosa no way you can make that comparisons. we never had this kinds virus before. Just imagine if we didn’t shutdown or close the businesses. What do you think will happen to US ? We could have more deaths and infections. Recessions turn to depressions.

You brought up Rosa Parks because of Moore making nonsense comparisons between those rejects that came to protest with guns and Rosa.

There is already Depression level unemployment rates that have been reached, it doesn't get much worse.

Actually we have had plenty of viruses as bad as , if not worse that the Wuhan Flu. Smallpox, aids, Spanish flu, malaria, typhoid fever, measles, polio. But the economy was never shut down for any of them, especially not for extended periods of time.

And Nazi waving sympathizers.

There is already Depression level unemployment rates that have been reached, it doesn't get much worse.

Actually we have had plenty of viruses as bad as , if not worse that the Wuhan Flu. Smallpox, aids, Spanish flu, malaria, typhoid fever, measles, polio. But the economy was never shut down for any of them, especially not for extended periods of time.
Wrong! Get the facts. It's not a flu.https://www.msnbc.com/all-in/watch/chris-hayes-on-how-uniquely-devastating-and-deadly-the-coronavirus-is-82236485753

Wrong! Get the facts. It's not a flu.https://www.msnbc.com/all-in/watch/chris-hayes-on-how-uniquely-devastating-and-deadly-the-coronavirus-is-82236485753

Chris Hayes is an expert to you guys? I don't really care if the virus known as the Wuhan Flu is a real flu or not. Just like I don't care whether a shark or a whale are real "fish".

The fact is that COVID19 is virus that people get, and 99%+ recover without problems. If you are walking around with TB or emphysema, or heart failure, you are a little bit more at risk. Further, the Trump Treatment is very effective at preventing hospitalizations for it, preventing intubations as well as preventing deaths. New treatments are coming on line all the time, Trump along with Kushner and Pence, are working hard for the people to make this virus as harmless as possible.

Epstein

Weinstein

Sanders

AOC
That is a lie, because none of those people are proven communists.

Chris Hayes is an expert to you guys? I don't really care if the virus known as the Wuhan Flu is a real flu or not. Just like I don't care whether a shark or a whale are real "fish".

The fact is that COVID19 is virus that people get, and 99%+ recover without problems. If you are walking around with TB or emphysema, or heart failure, you are a little bit more at risk. Further, the Trump Treatment is very effective at preventing hospitalizations for it, preventing intubations as well as preventing deaths. New treatments are coming on line all the time, Trump along with Kushner and Pence, are working hard for the people to make this virus as harmless as possible.
Yea, like denying it even existed when Trump called it a hoax.

And Chris hayes isn't the expert, the information is.

We have around 763,000 cases and around 40,000 deaths in the US. That's not 99% recovery. It's about 20% in deaths. Which is a reflection of why you don't care as well. You can't do math. But, that is the really the reason why these Trump humpers keep on apologizing with lies and disinformation. Thanks to you, you gave it away. People like you really don't give a shit. You only care about yourself. That's why you're such a Trump fan. The fact that Trump and you don't give a shit about anyone but yourselves, tells us who and what you are. Which by the way, has nothing to do with love of country, patriotism, admiration for the Constitution or our laws. It's just you and what this country can do for you, and you could care less what happens to others.

trump supporters aren't fighting for less government or a greater society.
Were fighting against the stupid stay at home orders put in place by blue state governors. There's no justification for them.
There is plenty of justification. And blue state governors are not the only ones doing it. So just stop listening to trump and begin thinking for yourself.

• Thanks
Reactions: BWK

Forum List

Back