Michigan protests orchestrated by trump loving neo nazis

Anne I just looked it up.

America and the USA started lock downs at about the same time, though US infection rates were much higher at that time and Australia's where just starting.

So it is relative to infection rates.

None the less, I will concede your point, the timing may not be as important as the testing, health care systems and ability of the state to provide relief to those who lost their jobs.
Welcome aboard. These trump disciples find it difficult dealing with facts that are not Trump approved. I give it a day before you are accused of being a soros funded chinese communist democrat globalist.

Senate backs bill repealing Whitmer's powers; oversight panel created for gov - Detroit News

After more than an hour of heated debate Friday, the GOP-led Senate voted along party lines to approve a bill limiting the emergency powers of the governor, reflecting Republican frustration with Gov. Gretchen Whitmer's unilateral edicts during the COVID-19 pandemic.

Whitmer has promised a veto if the House approves the legislation and sends it to her desk. The GOP irritation is likely to continue playing out next week when the Legislature considers whether to extend Whitmer’s emergency declaration beyond April 30.

By the way, Democrats are pushing for long lockdowns so they can enforce voting by mail or early voting. Just today I received three survey where main topic was making vote by mail mandatory. They're going to steal it this yer.

Every single time....

1588472077743.jpg

Forum List

Back