Michigan protests orchestrated by trump loving neo nazis

While protesters in Michigan, Ohio, Kentucky and other states claim to speak for ordinary citizens, many are also supported by street-fighting rightwing groups like the Proud Boys, conservative armed militia groups, religious fundamentalists, anti-vaccination groups and other elements of the radical right.

Well there you have it. Not ordinary people at all. More like loony whackos from the fringes. America needs to help these idiots deal with their craziness.

Fuck off faggot.
You're a coward without an argument.

View attachment 324506
Sadly, that’s an actual quote
Damn shame. This is what America has become.

While protesters in Michigan, Ohio, Kentucky and other states claim to speak for ordinary citizens, many are also supported by street-fighting rightwing groups like the Proud Boys, conservative armed militia groups, religious fundamentalists, anti-vaccination groups and other elements of the radical right.

Well there you have it. Not ordinary people at all. More like loony whackos from the fringes. America needs to help these idiots deal with their craziness.
Trump said they listen to him--then he didn't tell them to stay home. Nice job, leader.

Why should anyone stay home now? We were told to flatten the curve....the curve is flattened, and, in fact, as the models show...since they were all wrong, hospitalizations never reached panic levels even in New York......

so there is no reason to stay home anymore other than trying to burn the U.S. economy to the ground to beat Trump in November.......
Flattening the curve isn't reducing the curve idiot. And until we see consistent reductions we should stay the course. This is not about re electing trump you stupid motherfucker, this is about our lives. The economy does not exist without workers or consumers and until we can get a track on this virus, we should take all precautions.

This virus has not stopped and we really don't know what the outcome is going to be, so your statement about what levels hospitals reached are both ignorant and inaccurate. America existed and has done much better before trump and we don't need to be sacrificing lives in the hopes this idiot can get 4 more years.

Flattening the curve, not eliminating the pestilence, was the original stated reason for a LIMITED period of shutdown. The idea was not to overstress the nation's hospitals.
exactly, now that goal post disappeared. why? maybe one of these nazi's can explain it to us. why do they need more than 20 million to suffer?
Talk about moving the goal posts.....I am reminded of a Tweet that didn't age well at all...

View attachment 324535

He didn't let people die.....he acted.....sealed off travel from China and morons like you said he over reacted, and was a xenophobe...it is too bad for you we have the internet and your high priests in the media were recorded saying those stupid things...

Get your facts straight Dude. Trump is responsible for this Pandemic infections, deaths, financial crisis that this country is suffering. You can twist however and whatever you want this fall in Trump’s lap.
Sealed off travel to China but did not apply to American citizens. Same time east coast was still open.

If you look at his reactions in February downplaying and busy finger pointing the crisis. Trump didn’t do anything till mid March.

Trump was downplaying it in February? I think you have misidentified your culprit.

Feb 24th:

Oh look: Pelosi saying Trumps travel ban was "outrageous" on Jan 31st:

It was outrageous, because the ban didn't accomplish anything you dumb ass.

View attachment 324506
Sadly, that’s an actual quote
Damn shame. This is what America has become.

Trump said they listen to him--then he didn't tell them to stay home. Nice job, leader.

Why should anyone stay home now? We were told to flatten the curve....the curve is flattened, and, in fact, as the models show...since they were all wrong, hospitalizations never reached panic levels even in New York......

so there is no reason to stay home anymore other than trying to burn the U.S. economy to the ground to beat Trump in November.......
Flattening the curve isn't reducing the curve idiot. And until we see consistent reductions we should stay the course. This is not about re electing trump you stupid motherfucker, this is about our lives. The economy does not exist without workers or consumers and until we can get a track on this virus, we should take all precautions.

This virus has not stopped and we really don't know what the outcome is going to be, so your statement about what levels hospitals reached are both ignorant and inaccurate. America existed and has done much better before trump and we don't need to be sacrificing lives in the hopes this idiot can get 4 more years.

Flattening the curve, not eliminating the pestilence, was the original stated reason for a LIMITED period of shutdown. The idea was not to overstress the nation's hospitals.
exactly, now that goal post disappeared. why? maybe one of these nazi's can explain it to us. why do they need more than 20 million to suffer?
Talk about moving the goal posts.....I am reminded of a Tweet that didn't age well at all...

View attachment 324535

He didn't let people die.....he acted.....sealed off travel from China and morons like you said he over reacted, and was a xenophobe...it is too bad for you we have the internet and your high priests in the media were recorded saying those stupid things...

Get your facts straight Dude. Trump is responsible for this Pandemic infections, deaths, financial crisis that this country is suffering. You can twist however and whatever you want this fall in Trump’s lap.
Sealed off travel to China but did not apply to American citizens. Same time east coast was still open.

If you look at his reactions in February downplaying and busy finger pointing the crisis. Trump didn’t do anything till mid March.

Trump was downplaying it in February? I think you have misidentified your culprit.

Feb 24th:

It doesn’t matter what Pelosi said and did in SF China town. That doesn’t change anything how Trump mishandled the crisis.

This is like..... Pelosi went to China town. OMG Pelosi infected the US. There’s no way you can used that as an excuse of Trump incompetence.

Ok so it's perfectly ok for Pelosi to say that Coronavirus is harmless and people should go about their business, but Trump did something wrong when he banned travel from China Jan 31st? Why don't you just admit you hate Trump and NOTHING the man could have done would have changed your mind or made you happy and Pelosi gets a pass because shes a lib?

Can you admit that? Let's see how honest you are.

And please give details about what Trump should have done that liberals would have supported. They started attacking him Jan 31st with the travel ban they later said was good, so by all means, detail for us what Trump should have done that the left would have supported that would have stopped this pandemic. Be specific.
Pelosi never said Coronavirus was harmless. You are a pos Trump humping liar.

Fuck off faggot.

He's a faggot, and you're commie. Both of you are trolls, and those are facts.

All your discussions are from those standpoints, he's shilling for globalists, and you're shilling for China. What's there to argue?

I am not surprised. Those protesters who were photographed looked like the usual right-wing neo-nazi trumpster bunch, predominantly white guys, beards, stupid hats, American flags, some with guns. This scum gets around.
Sorry to rain on your parade, but casting this bunch as being tantamount to Trump support, is too lame to gain any traction.

Ha ha. After Kavanaugh, Russian collusion, and the already forgotten impeachment laughingstock, liberals still haven't learned that Americans aren't as stupid as they thought.

Yeah. Most Americans are smart enough to stay home. This is the usual collection of bimbos.
it's where they live. where else would they go? you're very confused.

They appear to be a very small minority. I'm not confused. Michigan has a population of approximately 10 million. Why don't these people move?

BLM/left are the nazis....I've proven this before
Then those holding trump flags next to those holding NAZI flags were very confused.
hmmm why, isn't this america? why are they limited to what flags they can hold? is that your america huh? go figure.

They can and did hold their flags in this here America. Nobody stopped them. There is nothing that makes them immune from criticism or laughter for doing so. We have free speech.
move to where? it's their constitution. you should learn how many states the US actually has. there are 50. where should they move? you live there, are they offending your space?

The constitution doesn't protect them in this situation. The Supreme Court decided this a long time ago, and this decision was quoted in the last month in a 2-to-1 decision by a panel of the U.S. Court of Appeals for the Fifth Circuit.
you should read the first amendment. here

First Amendment
The First Amendment guarantees freedoms concerning religion, expression, assembly, and the right to petition. It forbids Congress from both promoting one religion over others and also restricting an individual’s religious practices. It guarantees freedom of expression by prohibiting Congress from restricting the press or the rights of individuals to speak freely. It also guarantees the right of citizens to assemble peaceably and to petition their government.

read that last sentence. now show me where a governor gets to say no.
You are quite condescending for someone who doesn't know much. Of course I have read the First Amendment. These rights are not absolute. Moreover, there are people currently who are trying to use government to establish a religion.
I'm a man that loves my country and i'm not giving in to fks like you that wish to tear it down. you come through me mthr fkr
You are a chronologically adult male. I'll go that far. What country do you love since it isn't the U.S.A.? You have nothing to establish that I wish to tear down the U.S.A. Incidentally, what actions have you taken against the fundamentalist "Christian" cults and their sycophants who seek to violate the Constitution by establishing cult Christianity as a state religion and using government to force this sect on all of us Americans?
Admit it, you hate us Americans cause you can’t shoot us.

You’re just an internet punk
That is so stupid.

Fuck off faggot.

All your discussions are from those standpoints, he's shilling for globalists, and you're shilling for China. What's there to argue?
Again, you are a coward without an argument. A failure and a loser. You say nothing, and you debate nothing. "All your discussions are from those standpoint." We'll golly gee, cut off my feet and call me shorty. Is there another "standpoint?" We wouldn't know. You never provide us with one. Lol! Because you don't know shit.

Hey, Tommy, how's your snitching on your neighbors going, ya weasel?

It's probably increased his social credit score. He'll get two loaves of bread at the store today, instead of only one.
Can you IMAGINE how hated he'll be in his neighborhood? NO ONE likes a snitch.
By who, other genocidal Trump humping Nazis?

I am not surprised. Those protesters who were photographed looked like the usual right-wing neo-nazi trumpster bunch, predominantly white guys, beards, stupid hats, American flags, some with guns. This scum gets around.
Sorry to rain on your parade, but casting this bunch as being tantamount to Trump support, is too lame to gain any traction.

Ha ha. After Kavanaugh, Russian collusion, and the already forgotten impeachment laughingstock, liberals still haven't learned that Americans aren't as stupid as they thought.

Yeah. Most Americans are smart enough to stay home. This is the usual collection of bimbos.

They appear to be a very small minority. I'm not confused. Michigan has a population of approximately 10 million. Why don't these people move?

Then those holding trump flags next to those holding NAZI flags were very confused.
hmmm why, isn't this america? why are they limited to what flags they can hold? is that your america huh? go figure.

They can and did hold their flags in this here America. Nobody stopped them. There is nothing that makes them immune from criticism or laughter for doing so. We have free speech.
move to where? it's their constitution. you should learn how many states the US actually has. there are 50. where should they move? you live there, are they offending your space?

The constitution doesn't protect them in this situation. The Supreme Court decided this a long time ago, and this decision was quoted in the last month in a 2-to-1 decision by a panel of the U.S. Court of Appeals for the Fifth Circuit.

First Amendment
The First Amendment guarantees freedoms concerning religion, expression, assembly, and the right to petition. It forbids Congress from both promoting one religion over others and also restricting an individual’s religious practices. It guarantees freedom of expression by prohibiting Congress from restricting the press or the rights of individuals to speak freely. It also guarantees the right of citizens to assemble peaceably and to petition their government.

You are quite condescending for someone who doesn't know much. Of course I have read the First Amendment. These rights are not absolute. Moreover, there are people currently who are trying to use government to establish a religion.
There are right- wingers using public schools at taxpayer expense to promote their religion right now.

Fuck off faggot.

Again, you are a coward without an argument. A failure and a loser. You say nothing, and you debate nothing. "All your discussions are from those standpoint." We'll golly gee, cut off my feet and call me shorty. Is there another "standpoint?" We wouldn't know. You never provide us with one. Lol! Because you don't know shit.

So much salt, give us more, commie.

1586885843103.jpg

Can someone explain why a person was carrying a confederate flag in a protest in Michigan. Michigan was not a confederate state and it has nothing to do with southern heritage.

Sure, Michigan is the home of the tremendous American patriot and WWE Hall of Fame member, Kid Rock, well know for the Rebel Flag. In the 1860's, the stars and bars showed loyalty to the Confederate States of America. In the current era, it shows loyalty to the idea that the libs can kiss their rebel asses.

10 to 1 you are going to hide, run scared from me.

You are implying of civil disobedience and unrest for the sake of Trump. This country will be destroyed just because you are a Trump sympathizers. REALLY?

If that happens. All the systems that we all enjoyed like ......... food chain supplies, water, electricity, communications, schools, sewer, paper towels, tv, 401, internet, stocks, $ are worthless, no Limbaugh or Fox. Are ALL gone.

One month after you loot your nearby grocery. You run out of food for your family. NOW WHAT?

You want to destroy America so you can uses your guns for the sake of Trump. Right? Look at post# 117.

1. You might not like it , but there is a long history of Civil Disobedience in this country and it doesn't lead to rioting or food shortages or the destruction of America.

2. When Rosa Parks spoke truth to power and refused to give up her seat to a Liberal telling him to "kiss her black ass" , she was speaking like a rebel. And the country didn't fall apart. The state didn't fall apart either
1. That is true we have civil disobedience in the past. You are forgetting something. Trump is purposely inciting violence so that is the big difference from the past.

2. I don’t blame Rosa for being rebellious if you or me were in her situations I probably do worse. Country didn’t fall apart. True.

This is a pandemic crisis that is different from Rosa no way you can make that comparisons. we never had this kinds virus before. Just imagine if we didn’t shutdown or close the businesses. What do you think will happen to US ? We could have more deaths and infections. Recessions turn to depressions.

You brought up Rosa Parks because of Moore making nonsense comparisons between those rejects that came to protest with guns and Rosa.

There is already Depression level unemployment rates that have been reached, it doesn't get much worse.

Actually we have had plenty of viruses as bad as , if not worse that the Wuhan Flu. Smallpox, aids, Spanish flu, malaria, typhoid fever, measles, polio. But the economy was never shut down for any of them, especially not for extended periods of time.
Wrong! Get the facts. It's not a flu.https://www.msnbc.com/all-in/watch/chris-hayes-on-how-uniquely-devastating-and-deadly-the-coronavirus-is-82236485753

Chris Hayes is an expert to you guys? I don't really care if the virus known as the Wuhan Flu is a real flu or not. Just like I don't care whether a shark or a whale are real "fish".

The fact is that COVID19 is virus that people get, and 99%+ recover without problems. If you are walking around with TB or emphysema, or heart failure, you are a little bit more at risk. Further, the Trump Treatment is very effective at preventing hospitalizations for it, preventing intubations as well as preventing deaths. New treatments are coming on line all the time, Trump along with Kushner and Pence, are working hard for the people to make this virus as harmless as possible.
Yea, like denying it even existed when Trump called it a hoax.

And Chris hayes isn't the expert, the information is.

We have around 763,000 cases and around 40,000 deaths in the US. That's not 99% recovery. It's about 20% in deaths. Which is a reflection of why you don't care as well. You can't do math. But, that is the really the reason why these Trump humpers keep on apologizing with lies and disinformation. Thanks to you, you gave it away. People like you really don't give a shit. You only care about yourself. That's why you're such a Trump fan. The fact that Trump and you don't give a shit about anyone but yourselves, tells us who and what you are. Which by the way, has nothing to do with love of country, patriotism, admiration for the Constitution or our laws. It's just you and what this country can do for you, and you could care less what happens to others.

40,000 is not 20% of 763000. Its about 5%. And the 763000 isn't a relevant number, it only includes CONFIRMED cases. Most people with COVID 19 have never been tested and have recovered. Current anti-body tests being done on people in Santa Clara and elsewhere show the vast majority of the COVID infected were never counted in the 763000. So the real denominator isn't known yet, but is likely to be known before we know it.

Further, the numerator is in question as well. Many of the 40,000 deaths attributed to COVID19 were never tested, some were never seen by a doctor before their demise. They were only "assumed" to be COVID. And there were financial reasons for investigators to make that assumption as far as reimbursement rates. Many may have also died WITH COVID 19 and not necessarily from it.

Can someone explain why a person was carrying a confederate flag in a protest in Michigan. Michigan was not a confederate state and it has nothing to do with southern heritage.

Sure, Michigan is the home of the tremendous American patriot and WWE Hall of Fame member, Kid Rock, well know for the Rebel Flag. In the 1860's, the stars and bars showed loyalty to the Confederate States of America. In the current era, it shows loyalty to the idea that the libs can kiss their rebel asses.

You are implying of civil disobedience and unrest for the sake of Trump. This country will be destroyed just because you are a Trump sympathizers. REALLY?

If that happens. All the systems that we all enjoyed like ......... food chain supplies, water, electricity, communications, schools, sewer, paper towels, tv, 401, internet, stocks, $ are worthless, no Limbaugh or Fox. Are ALL gone.

One month after you loot your nearby grocery. You run out of food for your family. NOW WHAT?

You want to destroy America so you can uses your guns for the sake of Trump. Right? Look at post# 117.

1. You might not like it , but there is a long history of Civil Disobedience in this country and it doesn't lead to rioting or food shortages or the destruction of America.

2. When Rosa Parks spoke truth to power and refused to give up her seat to a Liberal telling him to "kiss her black ass" , she was speaking like a rebel. And the country didn't fall apart. The state didn't fall apart either
1. That is true we have civil disobedience in the past. You are forgetting something. Trump is purposely inciting violence so that is the big difference from the past.

2. I don’t blame Rosa for being rebellious if you or me were in her situations I probably do worse. Country didn’t fall apart. True.

This is a pandemic crisis that is different from Rosa no way you can make that comparisons. we never had this kinds virus before. Just imagine if we didn’t shutdown or close the businesses. What do you think will happen to US ? We could have more deaths and infections. Recessions turn to depressions.

You brought up Rosa Parks because of Moore making nonsense comparisons between those rejects that came to protest with guns and Rosa.

There is already Depression level unemployment rates that have been reached, it doesn't get much worse.

Actually we have had plenty of viruses as bad as , if not worse that the Wuhan Flu. Smallpox, aids, Spanish flu, malaria, typhoid fever, measles, polio. But the economy was never shut down for any of them, especially not for extended periods of time.
Wrong! Get the facts. It's not a flu.https://www.msnbc.com/all-in/watch/chris-hayes-on-how-uniquely-devastating-and-deadly-the-coronavirus-is-82236485753

Chris Hayes is an expert to you guys? I don't really care if the virus known as the Wuhan Flu is a real flu or not. Just like I don't care whether a shark or a whale are real "fish".

The fact is that COVID19 is virus that people get, and 99%+ recover without problems. If you are walking around with TB or emphysema, or heart failure, you are a little bit more at risk. Further, the Trump Treatment is very effective at preventing hospitalizations for it, preventing intubations as well as preventing deaths. New treatments are coming on line all the time, Trump along with Kushner and Pence, are working hard for the people to make this virus as harmless as possible.

We have around 763,000 cases and around 40,000 deaths in the US. That's not 99% recovery. It's about 20% in deaths. Which is a reflection of why you don't care as well. You can't do math. But, that is the really the reason why these Trump humpers keep on apologizing with lies and disinformation. Thanks to you, you gave it away. People like you really don't give a shit. You only care about yourself. That's why you're such a Trump fan. The fact that Trump and you don't give a shit about anyone but yourselves, tells us who and what you are. Which by the way, has nothing to do with love of country, patriotism, admiration for the Constitution or our laws. It's just you and what this country can do for you, and you could care less what happens to others.

40,000 is not 20% of 763000. Its about 5%. And the 763000 isn't a relevant number, it only includes CONFIRMED cases. Most people with COVID 19 have never been tested and have recovered. Current anti-body tests being done on people in Santa Clara and elsewhere show the vast majority of the COVID infected were never counted in the 763000. So the real denominator isn't known yet, but is likely to be known before we know it.

Further, the numerator is in question as well. Many of the 40,000 deaths attributed to COVID19 were never tested, some were never seen by a doctor before their demise. They were only "assumed" to be COVID. And there were financial reasons for investigators to make that assumption as far as reimbursement rates. Many may have also died WITH COVID 19 and not necessarily from it.
40,000 is the very close number who have died. You said 99% recovered. You do not know math. United States Coronavirus: 763,832 Cases and 40,553 Deaths - Worldometer 763,832 cases divided by 40,553 deaths = 18.8354006 That is just shy of 19% of deaths out of the number of cases. Learn math you ignoramus.

Fuck off faggot.

View attachment 325555
See how easy it is to prove your 22 IQ?

Fuck off faggot.

View attachment 325555
See how easy it is to prove your 22 IQ?

For you with negative IQ probably very hard.

First Amendment

I'm a man that loves my country and i'm not giving in to fks like you that wish to tear it down. you come through me mthr fkr
You are a chronologically adult male. I'll go that far. What country do you love since it isn't the U.S.A.? You have nothing to establish that I wish to tear down the U.S.A. Incidentally, what actions have you taken against the fundamentalist "Christian" cults and their sycophants who seek to violate the Constitution by establishing cult Christianity as a state religion and using government to force this sect on all of us Americans?
Cut the taxes massively like it used to be. Since you believe there will be a Christian cult nation which we never were. But we did believe there was a higher power to varying degrees at a much higher percentage. Now we are becoming self important humans merging into technology to form a so called higher presence of ones self that must destroy the Christian religion to achieve it.
I believe in a higher power, and science and medicine are not enemies to the thought that a higher power exists. Human kind is now doing battle with a world of living organisms that was not known to exist among us until the invention of the microscope, beings that must have been created by this higher power. When the plague spread across Europe centuries ago, they did not know that this tiny, threatening world existed because it was invisible to the human eye.

There is no cause to see this as a threat to the Christian faith, the Jewish faith, the Muslim faith, the Hindu faith, the Buddhist faith, the Sikh faith, or any other.

It has been delightful to read about how the Holy Fire has gone out from Jerusalem by plane to be passed to Christians the world over, with assistance from the Israeli government.

• Thanks
Reactions: BWK

It's the descendants of the people who kicked your Colonial asses out of our Country are back at it again.
No, it is not. Conservatives were in support of the crown. This concept was a liberal idea for those times..
You're conflating Classic liberals with Modern Totalitarian Fascist Liberals

Fascism is mostly always right wing. Anybody who still sticks up for trump at this stage of the game is much like the followers of Hitler back in the day. Do you ever see nazis or the klan sporting Obama flags? Sure, trump has a relatively small amount of followers who are minorities , but his whole campaign was and still is race baiting and playing Americans off against each other.
Except when it isn’t
There is no except. trump is a fascist.
Democrats are the fascists.

Well one thing we do know is that 20 million people lost their jobs. And they may not recover. The interim move destroyed more than the virus would have ever touched. It's amazing the low IQ'rs don't know that. they look at the out of work folks like nonessentials to the country.

We also know every student in the country didn't finish school, we know there is absolutely no sporting activity. that has to be additional 10's of millions of people affected. Including the struggle this puts on the parents of the students. And these fks are like, fk the students. those people the unions need more money to teach that are soooooo special, now they don't care. The rabbit is out of the bag.

It's the descendants of the people who kicked your Colonial asses out of our Country are back at it again.
No, it is not. Conservatives were in support of the crown. This concept was a liberal idea for those times..

Fascism is mostly always right wing. Anybody who still sticks up for trump at this stage of the game is much like the followers of Hitler back in the day. Do you ever see nazis or the klan sporting Obama flags? Sure, trump has a relatively small amount of followers who are minorities , but his whole campaign was and still is race baiting and playing Americans off against each other.
Except when it isn’t
Democrats are the fascists.
BIGLY

Except when it isn’t
except, you don't know what a fascist is and that's your issue.

Forum List

Back