Mike Browns sidekick in Ferguson arrested for drugs and...drum roll....resisting arrest

Assclips...sorry...I cant read what you wrote. Remember. ...I censored you. Im sure it was something racist and ignorant.

But...well...you're censored on ignore haha!!!! Loser.

@yawn@ another Bucs race baiting thread. USMB is gonna give you a million dollars f you can keep up the hate and carry on the narrative that brings in the quality racist teapers.

Assclips...sorry...I cant read what you wrote. Remember. ...I censored you. Im sure it was something racist and ignorant.

Thats ok Bucky. I just said its weird this happened right after he filed a civil suit against Ferguson last week. i also said I believe the police did not set him up in retaliation. :laugh:.

@yawn@ another Bucs race baiting thread. USMB is gonna give you a million dollars f you can keep up the hate and carry on the narrative that brings in the quality racist teapers.

I never mentioned anyone's race. Read asshole.

What is purple drank?

They take purple cough syrup and mix it with some sort of opiate...often heroine.

They drank it. In rap songs its referred to as syrup or "sizzurp".

And they get all that in their system...fight cops...and wonder why sometimes their bodies have major medical problems and dies.

What is purple drank?

They take purple cough syrup and mix it with some sort of opiate...often heroine.

They drank it. In rap songs its referred to as syrup or "sizzurp".

And they get all that in their system...fight cops...and wonder why sometimes their bodies have major medical problems and dies.
White kids started this fad. Thats why rappers rap about it. White kids love rap....and purple drank.

Codeine makes me feel like I am on fire-ah.....fire-ah, gonna get funky now,,,fire-ah.....

The bigger question is did he put his hands up like Big Mike did? HAAAA HAAAAA
Fucking simian loser thugs always have three things in common.

Well I certainly never thought this upstanding individual would ever be arrested. < insert sarcasm

With the scrutiny they are receiving? It's very doubtful.

Thats ok Bucky. I just said its weird this happened right after he filed a civil suit against Ferguson last week. i also said I believe the police did not set him up in retaliation. :laugh:.

what? you mean a kid that could be Obama's son, IF he had one

whoa say it isn't so

Whatever happened to Traygone's girlfriend....the one with no neck. Did she go to college? Gawd she was a dunce

Forum List

Back