Mike Browns sidekick in Ferguson arrested for drugs and...drum roll....resisting arrest

While under doj investigation and oversight?
Is he claiming that they planted drugs on him? If he's not, why would anyone else think that's what happened?
They havent actually filed any charges yet. There has been no statement from Dorian per his attorneys advice until then. Why would someone think this would happen? Because they've seen cops do this millions of times to other people most likely. I know I've seen it.
Does the DOJ have some special ability to see things when they are not there?
It makes it harder to get away with stuff when the feds are watching over your shoulder and you know they're going to scrutinize every time you blow your nose. Then, of course, there are those who will vilify the cops no matter what.
Unless the DOJ is riding with them on every stop it doesnt make a difference. They do stuff like this all the time. What makes you think the DOJ could catch them?
All it takes is a single complaint from a single drug bust and the cop is riding a desk for weeks while the dashcam and every radio communication is minutely analyzed. Every word the cop ever said to anyone is dragged out and examined for any hint of corruption. Basically, it makes the cop's life hell, and for what? A suspect that's off the street for 12 hours who is then made a national celebrity and Al Sharpton shows up with a rent-a-mob and people get hurt. Then, like I said, there are those who are going to accuse the cops of planting drugs whether they did or not.

Forum List

Back