A Night in Ferguson: Rubber Bullets, Tear Gas, and a Jail Cell

This whole thing is a media event. According to one news channel the count was 100 protesters and 300 reporters. This is a non story. No controversy, police officers actions were 100% justified. Total display of ignorance by the people of Ferguson.
Yes, attacking civilians and journalists is justified because... well... no particular reason.

I'm not sure what your point is.
My point is this administration has it in for officer Wilson. There's not a chance this doesn't go to trial. Let's have a gentlemen's bet on this one. We don't need to actually put anything on the line in the form of a bet, just my option against yours. Shall we?

My point is this administration has it in for officer Wilson. There's not a chance this doesn't go to trial. Let's have a gentlemen's bet on this one. We don't need to actually put anything on the line in the form of a bet, just my option against yours. Shall we?
I think you may have misunderstood my point. Absent the protests, it would likely have been an internal review and Wilson would have been reinstated, after a paid suspension, upon concluding that he followed proper procedure. We are not, however, absent the protests. That's the point of the protests, which G.T. questioned.

Civil unrest or emergency is a big deal. Three locals were arrested last PM according to reports, the others were all out of towners. Declare martial law, then order that anyone not from Ferguson, St Louis, or Missouri who manages to get arrested summarily gets hung, Domestic unrest over in one night or less. In the aftermath of the 1900 Galveston hurricane they shot anyone taking pictures of the bodies. 'Kodak fiends' they called 'em.

Civil unrest or emergency is a big deal. Three locals were arrested last PM according to reports, the others were all out of towners. Declare martial law, then order that anyone not from Ferguson, St Louis, or Missouri who manages to get arrested summarily gets hung, Domestic unrest over in one night or less. In the aftermath of the 1900 Galveston hurricane they shot anyone taking pictures of the bodies. 'Kodak fiends' they called 'em.
Ahh yes, start executing protestors. That will end well.

A night in Ferguson ...

Okay, the only thing I really want to know is whether or not AG Holder is going to back his play. Maybe he will have few drinks and burn a fattty with his bros before knocking over a koosie display fleeing a liquor store with a bottle of booze and a carton of smokes.

How else could justice prevail for the Browns?

Last edited:

Forum List

Back