Mike Browns sidekick in Ferguson arrested for drugs and...drum roll....resisting arrest

With the scrutiny they are receiving? It's very doubtful.
Assclips...sorry...I cant read what you wrote. Remember. ...I censored you. Im sure it was something racist and ignorant.

But...well...you're censored on ignore haha!!!! Loser.
Thats ok Bucky. I just said its weird this happened right after he filed a civil suit against Ferguson last week. i also said I believe the police did not set him up in retaliation. :laugh:.
What scrutiny? If they say you had drugs on you and say here is what we recovered, who is going to prove they are lying?

Assclips...sorry...I cant read what you wrote. Remember. ...I censored you. Im sure it was something racist and ignorant.

Thats ok Bucky. I just said its weird this happened right after he filed a civil suit against Ferguson last week. i also said I believe the police did not set him up in retaliation. :laugh:.
What scrutiny? If they say you had drugs on you and say here is what we recovered, who is going to prove they are lying?
Is he claiming that they planted drugs on him? If he's not, why would anyone else think that's what happened?

Do remember they have body cameras now.

Is he claiming that they planted drugs on him? If he's not, why would anyone else think that's what happened?
They havent actually filed any charges yet. There has been no statement from Dorian per his attorneys advice until then. Why would someone think this would happen? Because they've seen cops do this millions of times to other people most likely. I know I've seen it.

Do remember they have body cameras now.

Which does what? All they have to do is palm the drugs and pretend to pull it out of your pocket. In this case they say he threw some drugs on the ground. All it takes is an off duty officer to plant the drugs.

Whatever happened to Traygone's girlfriend....the one with no neck. Did she go to college? Gawd she was a dunce
It was hilarious to watch the Pros. star witness 100% totally fuck up their case and to watch 'T-Boner's' (cough) parents sit there and watch the hippo tell the jury T-Bone was basically safe then decided to go back and kick George's white cracker ass. Truly a wonderful TV moment.

While under doj investigation and oversight?

They havent actually filed any charges yet. There has been no statement from Dorian per his attorneys advice until then. Why would someone think this would happen? Because they've seen cops do this millions of times to other people most likely. I know I've seen it.

Then we'll wait and see if he tries to use that as a defense. If he doesn't, it wouldn't make much sense to do it for him.

Does the DOJ have some special ability to see things when they are not there?

It makes it harder to get away with stuff when the feds are watching over your shoulder and you know they're going to scrutinize every time you blow your nose. Then, of course, there are those who will vilify the cops no matter what.

What is purple drank?

There is purple drink, purple drank and purple drunk. Purple drank is the simple past tense. Joking. If you Google "purple drank" you will find over 2,700,00 sites. Sometimes it's a lot easier to Google than to ask a question and wait for an answer from another poster which may – or may not – be accurate.

Whatever happened to Traygone's girlfriend....the one with no neck. Did she go to college? Gawd she was a dunce
It was hilarious to watch the Pros. star witness 100% totally fuck up their case and to watch 'T-Boner's' (cough) parents sit there and watch the hippo tell the jury T-Bone was basically safe then decided to go back and kick George's white cracker ass. Truly a wonderful TV moment.

Wait...I didnt follow that case much at all.

Trayvon was home safe...then went back out to confront Zimmerman? ?? Hahaha...wow...media forgot to mention that shit.

What is purple drank?

They take purple cough syrup and mix it with some sort of opiate...often heroine.

They drank it. In rap songs its referred to as syrup or "sizzurp".

And they get all that in their system...fight cops...and wonder why sometimes their bodies have major medical problems and dies.
Yeah...The side-effects is lead poisoning and possibly a severed spine.

It makes it harder to get away with stuff when the feds are watching over your shoulder and you know they're going to scrutinize every time you blow your nose. Then, of course, there are those who will vilify the cops no matter what.
Unless the DOJ is riding with them on every stop it doesnt make a difference. They do stuff like this all the time. What makes you think the DOJ could catch them?

What is purple drank?

They take purple cough syrup and mix it with some sort of opiate...often heroine.

They drank it. In rap songs its referred to as syrup or "sizzurp".

And they get all that in their system...fight cops...and wonder why sometimes their bodies have major medical problems and dies.
Yeah...The side-effects is lead poisoning and possibly a severed spine.

Haha.

Well a side effect of lead poisoning is indeed weak and fragile bones.

To a degree, yes-
He said the expenses for cities under this arrangement add up quickly. Departments make policy changes, staffing changes, and do all of that under the watchful eye of a federal monitoring team which include attorneys and academics. Its a multiyear process
The next steps in the Ferguson DOJ case
.and you must not be thinking clearly to believe they wouldn't realize even more scrutiny would be put on anything pertaining to do with the the Brown case. In Cincinnati, when they were put under such a program, here is what happened there-
"When I was in Cincinnati, they had a huge uptick in crime after the DOJ announced their investigation, because — basically — the police department shut down and they stopped working," he said. "They stopped doing proactive things. They had to say to themselves, 'Do I really need to pull over this car, and then take the chance that I'm going to get tagged with some sort of discriminatory practice that the DOJ will not like?'"

"It's just as easy for them to let them go," he continued. "Don't even bother with it. Just respond to your radio calls and do the very minimum you have to do. That's what we've seen in these situations."

To a degree, yes-
He said the expenses for cities under this arrangement add up quickly. Departments make policy changes, staffing changes, and do all of that under the watchful eye of a federal monitoring team which include attorneys and academics. Its a multiyear process
The next steps in the Ferguson DOJ case
.and you must not be thinking clearly to believe they wouldn't realize even more scrutiny would be put on anything pertaining to do with the the Brown case. In Cincinnati, when they were put under such a program, here is what happened there-
"When I was in Cincinnati, they had a huge uptick in crime after the DOJ announced their investigation, because — basically — the police department shut down and they stopped working," he said. "They stopped doing proactive things. They had to say to themselves, 'Do I really need to pull over this car, and then take the chance that I'm going to get tagged with some sort of discriminatory practice that the DOJ will not like?'"

"It's just as easy for them to let them go," he continued. "Don't even bother with it. Just respond to your radio calls and do the very minimum you have to do. That's what we've seen in these situations."

Exactly right. Cops will do exactly that in Baltimore and Ferguson.

I saw it in Atlanta.

If it doesnt get dispatched on the radio by 911 operators....it isnt happening. Period. See a thug fight in progress in a parking lot? Keep driving. See a shady character loitering near a gas station near closing time? Keep driving.

When they call 911...then go.

So whats he suing for?
Taking his street companion away?

Forum List

Back