Mike Johnson warned the US was going down a 'dark and depraved' path

I'll help.

Found liable for sexual assault. "In court" as you keep on repeating needs to be the norm.
Found liable for sexual assault? How do we know there was a sexual assault? This happened 28 years ago. And at that the plaintiff states it was either 1995 or 1996.

With Bill Clinton the Sexual act in the Oval office, the accusations of rape, were immediate, not 30 years later.

Can I quote your link, how is it possible in court, during a trail, that there will be no analysis to determine if the crime even occured???
The scope of the IME will not include an analysis as to whether the alleged sexual assault occurred in the first place."

either way, accusations in civil court, with the politicians changing the laws to allow no statue of limitations, certainly prove the political nature of this.

raped during the christmas shopping season in the richest busiest store in New York, no screams, no cries of pain, a 52 year old woman, running away from donald trump is not noticed by anyone, not by the department stores video cameras, nothing.

Of course, Trump was married at the time, to a much younger woman, so it makes even less since, trump as a young man raping old woman while young beautiful woman are willing to do anything he likes.

But, this was not criminal court hence the civil court does not prove a crime happened, and we can see with my quote, part of the trail was not questioning if a crime accorded.

yes, with this young sexy woman waiting for trump at home we are expected to believe a woman who was 20 years older, a 52 year old woman, was so sexy trump rapes her in public!! During the busy christmas shopping season at a very rich busy upscale department store.

seriously
1700410723841.png

---US Moral Freefall---

President Len Munsil of Arizona Christian University said he "would not tolerate any teaching or promotion of Critical Race Theory or Black Lives Matter at any time on his campus."

Thanks but I won't be adhering to the views of any institution that attempts to diminish my existence.

Found liable for sexual assault? How do we know there was a sexual assault? This happened 28 years ago. And at that the plaintiff states it was either 1995 or 1996.

Trump bragged about doing what he was accused of doing. All cool though, I get it.

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2
Magpuss, why did you pick the name of a condom for yourself. Tell us, not that it matters, do you identify as a man?
Poor retard. Couldn't handle the topic so it is now focusing on my sex life. :laughing0301:

See, this is the reason why I call you a retard. Next time, learn to think it through before posting. Will help you look less of a fool.

Good luck, retard. :itsok:

This is truly amateur hour folks...
When you haven't the facts, education or intellect to argue the point just try to deflect with something totally irrelevant like this picture.

Thanks for the concession...

Thanks for the comic relief.

We appreciate it.

Poor retard. Couldn't handle the topic so it is now focusing on my sex life. :laughing0301:

See, this is the reason why I call you a retard. Next time, learn to think it through before posting. Will help you look less of a fool.

No, the reason you call someone you hate a retard is because you have a very limited vocabulary.

• Funny
Reactions: kaz

I ask you why you named yourself after a condom and you state it is about your sex life

you are right, I can not handle that topic, magpuss

yes, next time I will learn how to think, I will take your advice to heart, should I start calling people retards like you do instead of engaging in the topic,

No, the reason you call me and everyone else a retard is you are simply, stupid.

I'm not trying to defend Biden. Do you understand that?

You are clearly defending Biden, you're delusional. No one is buying that shit.

Trump has been a dog, but it was with adult women with consent. You have never come up with a counter example with any evidence. That is clearly defending Biden or you'd move on to actual issues, my girl

Trump bragged about doing what he was accused of doing. All cool though, I get it.
trump never ever bragged about having sex as a young man, with an old woman, and it would be out of character of trump, to lower his standards and have sex with an old woman, while he is married to one of thee most beautiful woman in the world.

we all see the fake investigation and accusations for what they are, even the accuser knows she is lying, 30 years later

Mike Johnson is right, it's time to get the old America back. It's time we embraced morality again. This is indeed a battle of good versus evil.

---The now-House speaker called US culture "dark and depraved" on a World Prayer Network call.---

A U.S. culture that supports what Hamas did and is doing.
A U.S. culture that thinks sexualization of long loved Disney characters is appropriate
A U.S. culture that promotes killing babies even as they or after they emerge from the womb
A U.S. culture that think CRT and sexually explicit curriculum for young children is a good thing
A U.S. culture that defends all the religious except those of JudeoChristian faith
A U.S. culture that turns a blind eye to millions and millions of illegals invading our southern border because they want America to be so weakened it is no longer the America the Founders intended
A U.S. culture that would put something like the Biden Administration into power and pretend it is a good thing
Etc.

Yes that is pretty dark and depraved. And from the leftists posts on this thread it was a valid observation.

You are clearly defending Biden, you're delusional. No one is buying that shit.

Take the blinders off.

Trump has been a dog, but it was with adult women with consent. You have never come up with a counter example with any evidence. That is clearly defending Biden or you'd move on to actual issues

I don't need a counter example that is exactly the same. I never voted for Biden and I have constantly argued that unless the (D)'s dump him they are going to lose.

trump never ever bragged about having sex as a young man, with an old woman, and it would be out of character of trump, to lower his standards and have sex with an old woman, while he is married to one of thee most beautiful woman in the world.

we all see the fake investigation and accusations for what they are, even the accuser knows she is lying, 30 years later

She was two years older than Trump. He was found guilty.

• Fact
Reactions: IM2
Take the blinders off.

I don't need a counter example that is exactly the same. I never voted for Biden and I have constantly argued that unless the (D)'s dump him they are going to lose.

Biden's a child molester and you're going apeshit because you hate Trump. Biden's on film and all you have for Trump are unsubstantiated accusations by his political enemies. Democrats are all about hate

Forum List

Back