Mike Johnson warned the US was going down a 'dark and depraved' path

---US Moral Freefall---

Its terrible. Darkies can buy houses anywhere now! They can can even look at the White Wimmins without being lynched! Gayz are out of the closet. Women are voting and saying no. Its terrible times!

Let it all out, retard. There...do you feel better, now?

And my advice still stands. Learn about the topic before you start posting. Will help you look less of a fool. Good luck. :itsok:
learn about the topic? why, you dont, you just troll along, aint that right magpuss

you are the only one looking like a fool, I have yet to see a post of yours that contains facts or addresses the topics, you just troll with you go to line, "you are a retart".

That is some seriously intelligent posting, Magpuss

hey, I bet you reply calling me a retard again, that is how stupid you are, Magpuss

learn about the topic? why, you dont, you just troll along, aint that right magpuss

you are the only one looking like a fool, I have yet to see a post of yours that contains facts or addresses the topics, you just troll with you go to line, "you are a retart".

That is some seriously intelligent posting, Magpuss

hey, I bet you reply calling me a retard again, that is how stupid you are, Magpuss
:itsok:

She was two years older than Trump. He was found guilty.
civil courts do not determine criminal guilt

Sure, while married to a young woman we are to believe that Trump goes to a busy department store during the christmas holiday season and is able to rape a woman in the department store without one person noticing.

And then, because it was 30 years ago, new york politicians changed the law so that they could sue trump in civil court, not charge trump with rape in criminal court.

pure politics

Okay editing job.

Sort of.

Jeffrey Epstein introduced me to Trump at 14, Ghislaine Maxwell accuser says​

Testifying at Maxwell’s trial in New York City, the woman, identified by the pseudonym Jane, said she met the former president in the 1990s at his Mar-a-Lago resort.

NBC News,

One of the four women who say they were “groomed” for sex by Ghislaine Maxwell testified Wednesday that the disgraced financier Jeffrey Epstein took her to meet Donald Trump when she was just 14.

Testifying at Maxwell’s trial in New York City, the woman, who is being identified by the pseudonym Jane, said on cross-examination that she met the future president in the 1990s at Mar-a-Lago, his resort in Palm Beach, Florida.

civil courts do not determine criminal guilt

Sure, while married to a young woman we are to believe that Trump goes to a busy department store during the christmas holiday season and is able to rape a woman in the department store without one person noticing.

And then, because it was 30 years ago, new york politicians changed the law so that they could sue trump in civil court, not charge trump with rape in criminal court.

pure politics

Trump bragged about doing it.

Mike Johnson is right, it's time to get the old America back. It's time we embraced morality again. This is indeed a battle of good versus evil.

---The now-House speaker called US culture "dark and depraved" on a World Prayer Network call.---

Mike Johnson is lying, as usual.

Johnson is also a Christo-fascist extremist whose policies and agenda will take America down a dark and depraved path.

---US Moral Freefall---

The United States was founded on an immoral foundation. Thereforee immorality has been a tradition. There has been no downfall.

A U.S. culture that supports what Hamas did and is doing.
A U.S. culture that thinks sexualization of long loved Disney characters is appropriate
A U.S. culture that promotes killing babies even as they or after they emerge from the womb
A U.S. culture that think CRT and sexually explicit curriculum for young children is a good thing
A U.S. culture that defends all the religious except those of JudeoChristian faith
A U.S. culture that turns a blind eye to millions and millions of illegals invading our southern border because they want America to be so weakened it is no longer the America the Founders intended
A U.S. culture that would put something like the Biden Administration into power and pretend it is a good thing
Etc.

Yes that is pretty dark and depraved. And from the leftists posts on this thread it was a valid observation.
A U.S. culture that was founded on racism and sexism began with immorality. And putting trump into office was evidence of the continuing immorality. So is the continued support for trump.

Biden's a child molester and you're going apeshit because you hate Trump. Biden's on film and all you have for Trump are unsubstantiated accusations by his political enemies. Democrats are all about hate
Biden is no child molester. 91 felony counts, 3 convictions for fraud and a decision that holds him liable for rape are not unsubstantiated accusations.

Donald Trump sexualized his daughter and bragged about being able to walk into a dressing room of naked teenage girls. And there was also a case filed against him and Epstein for raping a 14 year old girl.

A U.S. culture that was founded on racism and sexism began with immorality. And putting trump into office was evidence of the continuing immorality. So is the continued support for trump.
Don't you ever get tired or even thoroughly embarrassed spewing that kind of garbage day after day after day?

Forum List

Back