Mike Johnson warned the US was going down a 'dark and depraved' path

And when you're a star they let you do it. You can do anything."
From what you posted, it states that the women let star's do whatever they like. '

It is obvious, if anything happened, the women let it happen.

And what kind of women are these in the first place? Librarians? School Teachers, or Nurses? No, they are the kind of women that Harvey Weinstein hires, the kind of women that let men do whatever they want.

A lawsuit from something that may or may not of happened 30 years ago? The law changed so that this alleged act could go to Civil Court after the statue of limitation expired.

Pure politics.

From what you posted, it states that the women let star's do whatever they like. '

It is obvious, if anything happened, the women let it happen.

And what kind of women are these in the first place? Librarians? School Teachers, or Nurses? No, they are the kind of women that Harvey Weinstein hires, the kind of women that let men do whatever they want.

A lawsuit from something that may or may not of happened 30 years ago? The law changed so that this alleged act could go to Civil Court after the statue of limitation expired.

Pure politics.
Lol so the goalposts are moved yet again.

First, it's, "the courts never ruled on sexual assault."
Then it's, "the courts might have ruled but if you can't show a transcript stating Trump grabbed women by the pussy it's a lie."
Now it's, "the courts ruled, Trump said he grabs woman by the pussy. But if I want, I can interpret the statement as consensual grabbing, therefor that's what happened, I can disregard any testimony under oath to the contrary, and by the way it's political."

Elektra again, Trump has been caught on tape multiple times boasting about inappropriate, and/or illegal sexual contact, including contact with minors. Contacts that have been confirmed by dozens of women. Yet you choose to not believe any of that. Instead claiming to believe later and inconsistent statements made by Trump.

First, it's, "the courts never ruled on sexual assault."
Yes, this is true, Carroll never reported a crime, period, hence the courts have never ever stated that carroll was sexually assaulted.

Then it's, "the courts might have ruled but if you can't show a transcript stating Trump grabbed women by the pussy it's a lie."
Now it's, "the courts ruled, Trump said he grabs woman by the pussy. But if I want, I can interpret the statement as consensual grabbing, therefor that's what happened, I can disregard any testimony under oath to the contrary, and by the way it's political."
Now you are blathering.

An incident may have happened 30 years ago in New York.

The recent civil trail, did not use the transcript of what Trump said in Hollywood, decades later, because what trump said in Hollywood is not related to what happened decades before.

That is your proof carroll is right? Trump commenting that women in hollwood allow rich powerful men to touch them any way they want.

Sorry, nice try, but ones comments does not constitute a crime.

Now you are blathering.

The recent civil trail, did not use the transcript of what Trump said in Hollywood, decades later, because what trump said in Hollywood is not related to what happened decades before.

That is your proof carroll is right? Trump commenting that women in hollwood allow rich powerful men to touch them any way they want.

My proof is that, AND 2 woman testifying at that trial of similar events, AND 2 other people saying Caroll told them at the time, AND the testimony of a psychiatrist that she shows mental signs of being abused, AND a deposition by Trump where he is shown to have known her at the time, and not being able to distinguish her from his wife, although he said he didn't think she was attractive enough to rape. On top of which he also said he doesn't know if it's good or bad that famous people get away with sexual assault.

The fact that you get hung up on your preferred interpretation of the Access Hollywood tape to the point that you think that's the only thing I have to determine Carroll is telling the truth despite me laying out in detail what the evidence presented was... twice, including Trump ‘Access Hollywood’ Tape Can Be Used at Carroll Trial show serious reading comprehension problems, or bad faith. What is it?

Last edited:
  • Thanks
Reactions: IM2
Now you are blathering.

No indeed comments don't constitute a crime. If the comments though describe criminal behavior, those comments can and do get used in trials. It's called confessions.

• Fact
Reactions: IM2
No indeed comments don't constitute a crime. If the comments though describe criminal behavior, those comments can and do get used in trials. It's called confessions.
Yet, the comments you produced did not describe criminal behavior.

My proof is that, AND 2 woman testifying at that trial of similar events,
2 women testifying of similar events, would not be allowed to testify at a criminal trail, You know why, just because an Axe murderer killed this person, does not mean they killed this other person. Completely inadmissible.

AND 2 other people saying Caroll told them at the time,
Those two people should of reported the crime 30 years ago, otherwise people can make up anything they like and defendants will be unable to defend themselves because of the time that has passed. Why do you think there is a statue of limitation on crimes.

AND the testimony of a psychiatrist that she shows mental signs of being abused,
Psychiatrists dont know shit, signs of abuse? A patient can fake just about any sign of abuse. A psychiatrist's testimony can be countered by any other psychiatrist.

There are many abuses that could be cumulative and misinterpreted as well.

The Psychiatrists testimony would be thrown out in a criminal court. And tell us, what did the Psychiatrist state, exactly, based on what, exactly.

We need more pussy grabbers in the White House obviously.
weve already got one ..

1700443428160.png

Forum List

Back