Mike Johnson warned the US was going down a 'dark and depraved' path

Don't you ever get tired or even thoroughly embarrassed spewing that kind of garbage day after day after day?
The truth is never tiriing. You are the one who should be embarrassed about spewing garbage.

Found liable for sexual assault? How do we know there was a sexual assault? This happened 28 years ago. And at that the plaintiff states it was either 1995 or 1996.

With Bill Clinton the Sexual act in the Oval office, the accusations of rape, were immediate, not 30 years later.

Can I quote your link, how is it possible in court, during a trail, that there will be no analysis to determine if the crime even occured???

either way, accusations in civil court, with the politicians changing the laws to allow no statue of limitations, certainly prove the political nature of this.

raped during the christmas shopping season in the richest busiest store in New York, no screams, no cries of pain, a 52 year old woman, running away from donald trump is not noticed by anyone, not by the department stores video cameras, nothing.

Of course, Trump was married at the time, to a much younger woman, so it makes even less since, trump as a young man raping old woman while young beautiful woman are willing to do anything he likes.

But, this was not criminal court hence the civil court does not prove a crime happened, and we can see with my quote, part of the trail was not questioning if a crime accorded.

yes, with this young sexy woman waiting for trump at home we are expected to believe a woman who was 20 years older, a 52 year old woman, was so sexy trump rapes her in public!! During the busy christmas shopping season at a very rich busy upscale department store.

seriously
View attachment 860782
Found liable for sexual assault? How do we know there was a sexual assault? This happened 28 years ago. And at that the plaintiff states it was either 1995 or 1996.
We don't know. Even in a criminal trial the burden is "beyond a reasonable doubt." That's not the same as beyond any doubt.

You... very arrogantly were trying to make the claim, the court never ruled on his allegations of rape. I pointed out that the courts have.

Let me tell you though why they ruled that.

We have Trump on tape boasting he grabs woman by the pussy without waiting. We have a woman claiming that's exactly what happened to her. To further bolster the claim, we have 2 other women willing to claim similar things happened to them under oath. We have 2 other people willing to say under oath the Caroll told them about the event at the time. We have a psychiatrist willing to state that Caroll shows the mental effects of being sexually assaulted. We have 2 people employed at the department store at the time backing up some of the details of the allegations. We have a Trump deposition in which he can't distinguish between his ex-wife and Carrol on a picture. While he has claimed he didn't know the woman, and he couldn't possibly have assaulted her because he didn't think she was attractive. And in that same deposition Trump can't decide whether or not it's a good thing that famous people get away with sexual assault.

In order to deny the claims Trump had one witness. That one witness instead send in a doctor's note.

• Fact
Reactions: IM2
Nothing wrong with having your own neighborhood.
You didn't have morality. You had Jim Crow, black codes, and segregation.

You had women as second-class citizens.

You had Hispanic Americans subject to discrimination and gay Americans subject to arrest.

Americans don’t want to return to an America of fear, ignorance, racism, bigotry, and hate.

Bullshit.
I'll start your education:
The mouse infected with a lab-created type of SARS coronavirus was squirming upside down, dangling by its tail as a scientist carried it to a weighing container one day in February 2016. But the mundane task turned dangerous in seconds inside the North Carolina laboratory, which has drawn scrutiny for its partnership on similar research with China’s Wuhan Institute of Virology.

Here we are funding the gain of function in Wuhan:

We sent the virus to Wuhan along with millions of taxpayer dollars. In order to blame bats for the virus, Fauci spent millions injecting bats with the virus in a lab in Montana.

The National Institutes of Health (NIH), under Dr Anthony Fauci's leadership, infected 12 Egyptian fruit bats with a 'SARS-like' virus called WIV1 at a lab in Montana.

Obama had it released in Wuhan 17 days before Trump took office.

We have Trump on tape boasting he grabs woman by the pussy without waiting.
Okay, produce the transcript, which is easy, produce the transcript and if it has Trump admitting that Trump grabbed a woman's pussy without her consent, I will concede you are right

if this proves to be another lie, than everything is exactly as Trump states

I'm looking forward to the next Trump administration and charging Biden with crimes in red States. I don't really care if Biden did it or not, like you don't care if Trump did it or not
There won't have be a next trump administration. Trump violated the law.

Last edited:
I'll start your education:
The mouse infected with a lab-created type of SARS coronavirus was squirming upside down, dangling by its tail as a scientist carried it to a weighing container one day in February 2016. But the mundane task turned dangerous in seconds inside the North Carolina laboratory, which has drawn scrutiny for its partnership on similar research with China’s Wuhan Institute of Virology.

Here we are funding the gain of function in Wuhan:

We sent the virus to Wuhan along with millions of taxpayer dollars. In order to blame bats for the virus, Fauci spent millions injecting bats with the virus in a lab in Montana.

The National Institutes of Health (NIH), under Dr Anthony Fauci's leadership, infected 12 Egyptian fruit bats with a 'SARS-like' virus called WIV1 at a lab in Montana.

Obama had it released in Wuhan 17 days before Trump took office.
Don''t need your miseduccation. I know what happened. I have read the arrticle. Now explain why trump did what he did with the pandemic response and the handbook.

Okay, produce the transcript, which is easy, produce the transcript and if it has Trump admitting that Trump grabbed a woman's pussy without her consent, I will concede you are right

if this proves to be another lie, than everything is exactly as Trump states
Is this where we're going to play the semantics game?

I just start kissing them. It's like a magnet. Just kiss. I don't even wait. And when you're a star they let you do it. You can do anything."

BUSH:
"Whatever you want."

TRUMP: "Grab them by the p****. You can do anything."

This is a person who says he grabs women, not a woman by the pussy. Multiple women have said in court under oath that he did exactly that, obviously without waiting for consent. Other people have said a woman (Caroll) told them of such an incident at the time. A further deposition revealed that Trump still doesn't see anything wrong with the things expressed in the Billy Bush interview or for that matter sexual assault by powerful people.

Not to mention another interview he gave to Howard Stern. Backed up by the statements given by women. The youngest of which was 15 that Trump walked in on them when they were changing. But hey, why believe it right? It's Trump. You can simply believe whatever statement he makes regardless of if it is at odds of previous statements and if there are other people confirming the worst option. Simply call them liars.

Last edited:
Anyone who supports Trump lacks judgment on moral decline. Everything Christian conservatives hated about Bill Clinton is far more true of Trump, but nearly all Christian conservatives support Trump. Some think Trump was sent by God.
Geez, after the shit that Trump has pulled since 2016, I'll bet God ain't too pleased.

Everything Trump touches turns to shit including a hand up from God.

Forum List

Back