Mike Johnson warned the US was going down a 'dark and depraved' path

Biden's a child molester and you're going apeshit because you hate Trump. Biden's on film and all you have for Trump are unsubstantiated accusations by his political enemies. Democrats are all about hate

Found guilty.

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2
She was two years older than Trump. He was found guilty.

I'm looking forward to the next Trump administration and charging Biden with crimes in red States. I don't really care if Biden did it or not, like you don't care if Trump did it or not

I'm looking forward to the next Trump administration and charging Biden with crimes in red States. I don't really care if Biden did it or not, like you don't care if Trump did it or not

I didn't do it is what nearly every criminal claims. Again, Trump bragged about doing the very thing you claim he never did.

I didn't do it is what nearly every criminal claims. Again, Trump bragged about doing the very thing you claim he never did.

Right, which is why real prosecuters have to have evidence.

Evidence of a crime, not the corrupt Democrats now who are only proving "not Democrat."

What you consider a crime has been done before. Soviet Russia, Nazi Germany, Cuba, North Korea, leftists have a long history of one party rule and murdering your own citizens.

Wait until you win and you find out what happened to the Germans who voted for Hitler, et al ...

Right, which is why real prosecuters have to have evidence.

Evidence of a crime, not the corrupt Democrats now who are only proving "not Democrat."

What you consider a crime has been done before. Soviet Russia, Nazi Germany, Cuba, North Korea, leftists have a long history of one party rule and murdering your own citizens.

Wait until you win and you find out what happened to the Germans who voted for Hitler, et al ...

I'm not going to win no matter who wins.

I ask you why you named yourself after a condom and you state it is about your sex life

you are right, I can not handle that topic, magpuss

yes, next time I will learn how to think, I will take your advice to heart, should I start calling people retards like you do instead of engaging in the topic,

No, the reason you call me and everyone else a retard is you are simply, stupid.
Let it all out, retard. There...do you feel better, now?

And my advice still stands. Learn about the topic before you start posting. Will help you look less of a fool. Good luck. :itsok:

Let it all out, retard. There...do you feel better, now?

And my advice still stands. Learn about the topic before you start posting. Will help you look less of a fool. Good luck. :itsok:

Learn the truth about Biden before you spew that ignorant, stupid hate filled child molesting shit, pervert

Mike Johnson is right, it's time to get the old America back. It's time we embraced morality again. This is indeed a battle of good versus evil.

---The now-House speaker called US culture "dark and depraved" on a World Prayer Network call.---

Cool. Now pass a budget.

Mike Johnson is right, it's time to get the old America back. It's time we embraced morality again. This is indeed a battle of good versus evil.

---The now-House speaker called US culture "dark and depraved" on a World Prayer Network call.---

He is correct of course but him and most of the rest of the Republicans don't have the courage to really fight for what is right. They will usually just give away the store to the Liberals that are destroying the country.

Talk is one thing. Action is another.

Forum List

Back