Mike Lindell: Election Was Stolen by Chinese

A 2016 Consumer Reports review of the company's pillows found a mixed reception after at-home testing, finding that "only one-third of the group said they would buy MyPillow again."[34]

Whatever.

rofl

loon
I love his pillows. Best pillow I ever had. The towels suck up water faster than a lib cock gobbling orders. The sheets.................Silkier than the finest silk............and she'll really like em...wink...wink
That's odd....I've tried his pillows....ended up giving it to the labrador.....he preferred his old bed.

rofl

loon
I love his pillows. Best pillow I ever had. The towels suck up water faster than a lib cock gobbling orders. The sheets.................Silkier than the finest silk............and she'll really like em...wink...wink
That's odd....I've tried his pillows....ended up giving it to the labrador.....he preferred his old bed.
Are you the Underwater Nympho???.......Someone is fucking with me. Is your name Sybil by any chance?

i'm no longer a fan of "elections" after what's happened to America

let's just have Queen AOC for the next 60 years, my friends!

rofl

loon

Can you buy them at Walmart? Then I just bet they are a super high quality Made-In-MAGALand product, amirite? :113: You are such a fucking rube.
Well I never had a boss in my working life. Rubes do that. Compliment.

AHAHAHAHA

The My Pillow wacko is now the voice of these jerk offs. All these wackos have are Marjorie Greene and the My pillow guy

The right is a total joke. I love it.

Biden's covid plan is working and he is doing a great job containing the virus AND distributing the vaccine.

We are in the new roaring 20s and Biden will do what Trump failed to do and contain the virus and rebuild the economy.

We are going to have another Bill Clinton Golden Age.

Bill Clinton had a booming economy all due to what was then the brand new dot.com bubble, which was going to happen regardless of who was in the WH.

As for you Biden comments, I'm still recovering from rolling on the floor laughing my ass off!

I bet you've had bigger jammed up your rectum.

Why are you so obsessed with my ass?
wondering why it looks like you got butt fucked by the demonRATs...BTW...where is xidens vaccine...why are so many dying from covid....what the fuck has xiden done other than gas going up and the market going down?
Just made a turd thread in Flaming Ass Hole Zone about these gas prices. Please call them a buncha dumb mother fucking son of a bitches there if ya don't mind.

I believe china played a role but lets be honest there's enough idiots, leftist and commies in our country to get Biden to 270. We have our own idiots.
There werent in this election. President Trump got the most votes as an incumbent than any president in history. Nobody voted for Ch8na Joe but computers who were only following orders
And I bet you really believe that crap.

rofl

loon

Can you buy them at Walmart? Then I just bet they are a super high quality Made-In-MAGALand product, amirite? :113: You are such a fucking rube.
Well I never had a boss in my working life. Rubes do that. Compliment.

I have no idea what point you're trying to make. Is it that you believe you are superior because 'I never had a boss in my working life'? What, are you some trust fund wanker?

rofl

loon

When people call me stoopid or a Rube, or flame, I say that. So being a rube is ok by me. Otherwise it never gets mentioned about bosses....peace

rofl

loon

When people call me stoopid or a Rube, or flame, I say that. So being a rube is ok by me. Otherwise it never gets mentioned about bosses....peace

Are you a Boomer? I am Gen X.

Forum List

Back