Mike Pence, the establishment's nominee

hiLIARy is the real Establishment Candidate, bub. Just ask Goldman Sachs!

No one can come up with a valid defense of Bill's wife as their candidate.....

Just to make this interesting,I'm toying with the idea of posting an OP that explains what the Left should try to state why they will vote Democrat....
...and, they will.
It's interesting to see a RWr not look at a woman by herself but only as an extension of her husband. A winning RW position?

Are you denying that the Democrat nominee is anything but an extension of her corrupt racist, rapist of a husband????

Please....list her accomplishments and watch me demolish you.

hiLIARy is the real Establishment Candidate, bub. Just ask Goldman Sachs!

No one can come up with a valid defense of Bill's wife as their candidate.....

Just to make this interesting,I'm toying with the idea of posting an OP that explains what the Left should try to state why they will vote Democrat....
...and, they will.
It's interesting to see a RWr not look at a woman by herself but only as an extension of her husband. A winning RW position?

Are you denying that the Democrat nominee is anything but an extension of her corrupt racist, rapist of a husband????

Please....list her accomplishments and watch me demolish you.
:laugh:

:cuckoo:

Mike Pence's daughter is possibly a vampire

CngyYkhWEAAa5z5.jpg

Trump will have the same chance at a full term as Hillary.

Unfortunately for the country.
I don't know that Hillary will make it a year either. People have lost their minds in this country.

Both of them would finish out the first term. The idea that either one wouldn't is the product of conspiracy theorists.
You don't think establishment types would love to impeach accused rapist Donald Trump at the first sign of high crimes and misdemeanors?

Interesting that the left admits that Trump is the likely victor this November. The troubling thing is a veiled threat from the left that "the Trump presidency will not last even a year". I think it's a provocative statement worthy of a knock on the door by the FBI.

Pence isn't christian.

13754229_1185476668212052_4458266972566412230_n.jpg
Are you? The occupy clown that created your poorly designed meme is clearly not a Christian.

For even when we were with you, we would give you this command: If anyone is not willing to work, let him not eat. For we hear that some among you walk in idleness, not busy at work, but busybodies. Now such persons we command and encourage in the Lord Jesus Christ to do their work quietly and to earn their own living.

No one has ever filed rape charges against Clinton. And when under oath, his accusers have changed their story. Because perjury.

Now, on the other hand:
Rape lawsuit against Donald Trump resurfaces in New York court

Demolish THAT, bitch.
4i6Ckte.gif

Watch your language...you're not talking to the family.

1. Clinton Misogyny - Sex
Juanita Broaddrick (AR)- rape
Eileen Wellstone (Oxford) - rape
Elizabeth Ward Gracen - rape - quid pro quo, post incident intimidation
Regina Hopper Blakely - "forced himself on her, biting, bruising her"
Kathleen Willey (WH) - sexual assault, intimidations, threats
Sandra Allen James (DC) - sexual assault
22 Year Old 1972 (Yale) - sexual assault
Kathy Bradshaw (AK) - sexual assault
Cristy Zercher - unwelcomed sexual advance, intimidations
Paula Jones (AR) - unwelcomed sexual advance, exposure, bordering on sexual assault
Carolyn Moffet -unwelcomed sexual advance, exposure, bordering on sexual assault
1974 student at University of Arkansas - unwelcomed physical contact
1978-1980 - seven complaints per Arkansas state troopers
Monica Lewinsky - quid pro quo, post incident character assault
Gennifer Flowers - quid pro quo, post incident character assault
Dolly Kyle Browning - post incident character assault
Sally Perdue - post incident threats
Betty Dalton - rebuffed his advances, married to one of his supporters
Denise Reeder - apologetic note scanned
CLINTON'S ROGUES GALLERY:

2. "No one has ever filed rape charges against Clinton."

"Only three out of every 100 rapists will ever spend even a single day in prison, according to a new analysis by RAINN of Justice Department data. The other 97 will walk free, facing no consequences for the violent felony they have committed. Because rapists tend to be serial criminals, this leaves communities across the nation at risk of predators. ... "This staggering statistic sends a clear message to offenders that they can commit this horrible crime and get away with it. The single most important thing we can do to prevent rape is to put more rapists in prison," notes Scott Berkowitz, RAINN's president and founder."
97 of Every 100 Rapists Receive No Punishment, RAINN Analysis Shows | RAINN

Last edited:
No one has ever filed rape charges against Clinton. And when under oath, his accusers have changed their story. Because perjury.

Now, on the other hand:
Rape lawsuit against Donald Trump resurfaces in New York court

Demolish THAT, bitch.
4i6Ckte.gif

Watch your language...you're not talking to the family.

1. Clinton Misogyny - Sex
Juanita Broaddrick (AR)- rape
Eileen Wellstone (Oxford) - rape
Elizabeth Ward Gracen - rape - quid pro quo, post incident intimidation
Regina Hopper Blakely - "forced himself on her, biting, bruising her"
Kathleen Willey (WH) - sexual assault, intimidations, threats
Sandra Allen James (DC) - sexual assault
22 Year Old 1972 (Yale) - sexual assault
Kathy Bradshaw (AK) - sexual assault
Cristy Zercher - unwelcomed sexual advance, intimidations
Paula Jones (AR) - unwelcomed sexual advance, exposure, bordering on sexual assault
Carolyn Moffet -unwelcomed sexual advance, exposure, bordering on sexual assault
1974 student at University of Arkansas - unwelcomed physical contact
1978-1980 - seven complaints per Arkansas state troopers
Monica Lewinsky - quid pro quo, post incident character assault
Gennifer Flowers - quid pro quo, post incident character assault
Dolly Kyle Browning - post incident character assault
Sally Perdue - post incident threats
Betty Dalton - rebuffed his advances, married to one of his supporters
Denise Reeder - apologetic note scanned
CLINTON'S ROGUES GALLERY:

2. "No one has ever filed rape charges against Clinton."

"Only three out of every 100 rapists will ever spend even a single day in prison, according to a new analysis by RAINN of Justice Department data. The other 97 will walk free, facing no consequences for the violent felony they have committed. Because rapists tend to be serial criminals, this leaves communities across the nation at risk of predators. ... "This staggering statistic sends a clear message to offenders that they can commit this horrible crime and get away with it. The single most important thing we can do to prevent rape is to put more rapists in prison," notes Scott Berkowitz, RAINN's president and founder."
97 of Every 100 Rapists Receive No Punishment, RAINN Analysis Shows | RAINN
Like I said: they changed their story when put under oath.

Why didn't you address accused rapist Donald Trump?

When are you going to learn that you can't debate me? You ALWAYS lose on the facts.

For the fact-challenged PoliticalChic:

During the depositions, there were rumors circulating in Republican circles that Clinton had raped a woman named Juanita Broaddrick. When private investigators hired by Jones' attorneys asked Broaddrick to file an affidavit detailing the assault she refused, saying, "I just don't want to re-live that. You know, it was just a horrible, horrible thing for me and I wouldn't relive it for anything... you can't get to him, and I'm not going to ruin my good name to do it... there's just absolutely no way anyone can get to him, he's just too vicious." Broaddrick added that she would deny everything to keep herself out of the press. Broaddrick went a step further, filing an affidavit as Jane Doe #5 saying that the rumors about a sexual assault were untrue.

qQVgqH1.gif
qQVgqH1.gif
qQVgqH1.gif

Believe All Victims?: A Primer on Bill Clinton's Groping and Rape Allegations | Broadly

For the fact-challenged PoliticalChic:

During the depositions, there were rumors circulating in Republican circles that Clinton had raped a woman named Juanita Broaddrick. When private investigators hired by Jones' attorneys asked Broaddrick to file an affidavit detailing the assault she refused, saying, "I just don't want to re-live that. You know, it was just a horrible, horrible thing for me and I wouldn't relive it for anything... you can't get to him, and I'm not going to ruin my good name to do it... there's just absolutely no way anyone can get to him, he's just too vicious." Broaddrick added that she would deny everything to keep herself out of the press. Broaddrick went a step further, filing an affidavit as Jane Doe #5 saying that the rumors about a sexual assault were untrue.

qQVgqH1.gif
qQVgqH1.gif
qQVgqH1.gif

Believe All Victims?: A Primer on Bill Clinton's Groping and Rape Allegations | Broadly

Spoiler alert!!!

Facts....coming right up.

“And if NBC now thinks my experience has been ‘discredited,'” Broaddrick continued, “why would Andrea Mitchell call me to ask me for any new information about my encounter with Hillary after the assault? And why wouldn’t Andrea Mitchell have written her own news story explaining exactly how I’ve been discredited? Lisa Myers actually warned me about Andrea. Andrea is obviously mad at me for exposing her rudeness and bias when she called me this year. I think being a lapdog for Hillary Clinton discredits Andrea Mitchell and NBC as journalists!”

.... on what basis is she calling it discredited? On the contrary, Broaddrick’s allegation is arguably the most consistent and believable accusation of sexual assault made against Bill Clinton (though not, of course, the only one). For a little perspective here, note that even progressive site Vox says the allegation, ‘has not been definitively refuted.’ Vox also notes that reporter Michael Isikoff’s book contains a reference to a concession by Clinton’s lawyers that he may have had ‘consensual sex’ with Broaddrick.”

The case presented some worrying issues to even those like Washington Post columnist Richard Cohen, “no friend of conservatives,” wrote Jakcson.

“Cohen … remained troubled by Juanita Broaddrick’s story. ‘Is it possible the president’s a rapist? Am I supposed not to care?’ Cohen wondered.”

The only thing that has ever been used against Juanita is the fact that she did sign an affidavit denying she’d experienced unwanted sexual advances from Bill Clinton in the mid-1990s, in an effort to keep her name out of the Paula Jones lawsuit.

She admitted to Ken Starr in 1998 that she’d lied in that affidavit (that rape had in fact occurred), and she has told the same consistent version of events ever since. That affidavit existed in 1999 when Juanita first told her story to the WSJ and then on NBC’s ‘Dateline’ with Lisa Myers. That affidavit simply didn’t hold up against the overwhelming evidence of the truth of her story of rape.”
Clinton rape accuser blasts ‘biased’ NBC anchor

When any Liberal/Progressive/Democrat boot-licker is presented with the list of Bill Clintons rape and sexual misbehaviors, the knee-jerk response of the jerk is the expected: "But...but (sputter- sputter) he was never convicted in any court of law!!

This, of course, is a prime example of sophistry, the use of fallacious arguments, with the intention of deceiving. (i.e., the jerk is a liar.)

This is not a court of law, and the argument does not end with a jail sentence....sadly.

It is the court of real world experience, and is based on one's judgment based on their experience and knowledge, and, especially, the past behavior of the individual in question.

The type of verdict demanded does not require that of a court, it is the court of public opinion.

Based on Clinton's history, is the charge that he refused to acknowledge his prey's refusal for sexual intercouse...possible or impossible?

.......probable or improbable?

.....exceptional or expected?

Has he been shown to be a liar? Yes, in fact in a court of law.

The answer is clear.

"Bill 'the rapist' Clinton" is an accurate description.

The same procedure should be used to examine as to whether charges would even be brought against one of his lofty political stature...and political party.

That question requires even less effort to answer.....as it has been answered previously, in an even more serious matter: responsibility in the death of a young woman.

I refer to "The Liberal Lion," Ted Kennedy.

An auxiliary question might be 'what type of individual would support rapists and murderers as mentioned above?

This, too, is an easy question to answer.

Considering that a Trump Presidency will not last even a year, whether due to impeachment, him getting bored and stepping down, or, God forbid, the inevitable assassination attempt, the GOP establishment found a workaround to stealing the nomination from him at the convention.

A brokered convention, or changing the rules to boot out Trump, would have pissed off too many GOP voters. So dumb ol' Reince Preibus, working the long con (I didn't think he had it in him), found a way to get the establishment their man.

Enter Mike Pence. He is a religious kook, he wants to increase our prison population, he wants to go to war in the middle east, he wants to destroy civil rights, he supports unrestricted free trade like CAFTA and the TPP, and he will certainly reverse the massive numbers of tariffs Trump plans on imposing... he is EVERYTHING the establishment wants. And they know they'll only have to wait a few months before he's calling the shots. This is a big win for Paul Ryan and Mitch McConnell.

Terrible move by Trump. He might as well paint a bulls-eye on his forehead. We dodged the Lyin' Ted bullet after Trump destroyed and humiliated him in front of the nation, but now we have an equal threat in potential future President Mike Pence. This could be Dubya all over folks. Tread carefully.
If Trump wins Pence will run the country
Donald Jr. wanted to make him an offer nonetheless: Did he have any interest in being the most powerful vice president in history?

When Kasich’s adviser asked how this would be the case, Donald Jr. explained that his father’s vice president would be in charge of domestic and foreign policy.

Donald Trump Planning To Just Let Mike Pence Run The Country, Apparently

Considering that a Trump Presidency will not last even a year, whether due to impeachment, him getting bored and stepping down, or, God forbid, the inevitable assassination attempt, the GOP establishment found a workaround to stealing the nomination from him at the convention.

A brokered convention, or changing the rules to boot out Trump, would have pissed off too many GOP voters. So dumb ol' Reince Preibus, working the long con (I didn't think he had it in him), found a way to get the establishment their man.

Enter Mike Pence. He is a religious kook, he wants to increase our prison population, he wants to go to war in the middle east, he wants to destroy civil rights, he supports unrestricted free trade like CAFTA and the TPP, and he will certainly reverse the massive numbers of tariffs Trump plans on imposing... he is EVERYTHING the establishment wants. And they know they'll only have to wait a few months before he's calling the shots. This is a big win for Paul Ryan and Mitch McConnell.

Terrible move by Trump. He might as well paint a bulls-eye on his forehead. We dodged the Lyin' Ted bullet after Trump destroyed and humiliated him in front of the nation, but now we have an equal threat in potential future President Mike Pence. This could be Dubya all over folks. Tread carefully.
If Trump wins Pence will run the country
Donald Jr. wanted to make him an offer nonetheless: Did he have any interest in being the most powerful vice president in history?

When Kasich’s adviser asked how this would be the case, Donald Jr. explained that his father’s vice president would be in charge of domestic and foreign policy.

Donald Trump Planning To Just Let Mike Pence Run The Country, Apparently
That's what I figured. Trump will work on his 2 or 3 major projects like the wall, and will delegate everything else. He will probably step down before the first 100 days are over if he can complete all of his projects.

Forum List

Back