Mike Pence violated 18 US code Section 4

Concocting an illegal fake elector scheme takes the doubt out of it.

Wrong.
There has NEVER been any "fake electors".
If there was any sort of elector scheme, it was never implemented.
So there is no crime.

The 1st impeachment claimed to have sufficient proof of collusion between Trump's campaign and the Russian's, to prosecute over illegal election interference.
Turns out there was no Russian interference at all, and the claims were totally false, which is in itself a crime.
It was an illegal attempt to frame innocent people for a crime known to not have existed.
The Steele Dossier that claimed to be proof, turned out to be totally lies, paid for by Hillary.
Wrong! This has been debunked hundreds of times on this forum. Polly need a cracker? Manafort gave polling data to the Russians. Clear evidence of collusion.

Who is "WE", and what is your proof? You don't have any. Why? Because it came straight out of your ass. You lose.

Wrong.
If there ever had been any fake elector scheme, they would have tried to register with Congress, we would have their names, etc.
But we don't.
There never were any "fake electors".
I am saying they never existed, so I don't need "proof".
It is impossible to prove a negative.
But if you are claiming they did exist, then YOU have to prove it, by at least listing their names.

Wrong.
So there is no crime.
Doesn't have to be. It was attempted and failed. By the way, you can't produce documentation I am wrong. You lose again.

Kirshner doesn't work in government now. It's not his job fool.
The law doesn’t specify you have to be a government employee, it just says if you know someone committed a crime, you have to tell someone. He apparently knew this early on, or whenever he found out, his first call should have been to the authorities!

Wrong.
If there ever had been any fake elector scheme, they would have tried to register with Congress, we would have their names, etc.
But we don't.
There never were any "fake electors".
I am saying they never existed, so I don't need "proof".
It is impossible to prove a negative.
But if you are claiming they did exist, then YOU have to prove it, by at least listing their names.

Wrong! This has been debunked hundreds of times on this forum. Polly need a cracker? Manafort gave polling data to the Russians. Clear evidence of collusion.

Giving polling data to Russia is not illegal or in any way effect the election.
Just like when Reagan gave polling data to Iran.
It is not a means of getting a foreign country to try to sway US votes.

It is not "collusion", but "collusion" is NOT at all a crime.
It is only a crime when a foreign power violates election laws by assisting a campaign, without being paid for what they do or the campaign not reporting the expenditure.

The law doesn’t specify you have to be a government employee, it just says if you know someone committed a crime, you have to tell someone. He apparently knew this early on, or whenever he found out, his first call should have been to the authorities!
Dude, are you stupid? Glenn Kirschner was not there, Pence was. Do you have a functioning brain? I'm serious?

It is only a crime when a foreign power violates election laws by assisting a campaign, without being paid for what they do or the campaign not reporting the expenditure.
Yes it is . It is a conspiracy to collude. You are always wrong.

Wrong.
There is no law that says you MUST report any crimes, and never can be one.
There has been discussion on making such a law, and that is what the "Seinfeld" finale touched on.
But the law always has and will be that you can ignore crimes if you want, unless you are accepting pay to fight crime.

Conspiracy to collude is a crime. Do you know the difference?

Wrong.
So there is no crime.

The fake electors were the ones that states
That had fraudulent elections sent in.

Wrong.
First of all, "The Nation" is not main stream, and extremely radical.
For example, they supported Bernie Sanders.
I am also extremely radical, but they are wrong on the claims Trump did anything wrong.

Here is what your link claimed:
{...
The 84 people who signed bogus documents claiming that Donald Trump won the 2020 election include dozens of local Republican Party leaders, seven current candidates for public office, eight current office holders and at least five previous state and federal office holders.

Groups from Arizona, Georgia, Michigan, New Mexico, Nevada, Pennsylvania and Wisconsin all allegedly sent lists of so-called alternate electors to the National Archives after the 2020 election.
...}

Those 84 people are not claiming to BE electors, but are just suggesting they suspect the election.
They are not trying to slip fake electors to Congress, but are just suggesting some new names for electors they believe would be more honest.
I agree with Trump's claim that many of the current electors are very suspicious, and the ones proposed by his supporters may be more honest.

However, it really was up to the judges in each state, and they ruled there was not enough proof of election irregularities to prosecute, so that it the end of it.
Personally I think any use of electronic voting machines is absolute fraud, but its up to the judges.
Its over.
Nothing happened.

Wrong.
First of all, "The Nation" is not main stream, and extremely radical.
For example, they supported Bernie Sanders.
I am also extremely radical, but they are wrong on the claims Trump did anything wrong.

Here is what your link claimed:
{...
The 84 people who signed bogus documents claiming that Donald Trump won the 2020 election include dozens of local Republican Party leaders, seven current candidates for public office, eight current office holders and at least five previous state and federal office holders.

Groups from Arizona, Georgia, Michigan, New Mexico, Nevada, Pennsylvania and Wisconsin all allegedly sent lists of so-called alternate electors to the National Archives after the 2020 election.
...}

Those 84 people are not claiming to BE electors, but are just suggesting they suspect the election.
They are not trying to slip fake electors to Congress, but are just suggesting some new names for electors they believe would be more honest.
I agree with Trump's claim that many of the current electors are very suspicious, and the ones proposed by his supporters may be more honest.

However, it really was up to the judges in each state, and they ruled there was not enough proof of election irregularities to prosecute, so that it the end of it.
Personally I think any use of electronic voting machines is absolute fraud, but its up to the judges.
Its over.
Nothing happened.

Wrong.
Collusion is just cooperating.
You can conspire to collude with anyone you want, to fund raise for the Girl Scouts, if you want.
The word "collusion" does not at all imply a crime.

Giving campaign data to someone is NOT collusion, it is trying to influence their policy, not trying to get them to influence voters.
There is nothing remotely illegal about Manafort giving campaign data to Russians.
It is only illegal if Russians start programs to change voters to become more likely to vote for Trump.
And that never happened.
And it actually would have been perfectly legal for Russia to run campaign actions to get more Trump voters, as long as they were properly paid and not investing their own money into the campaign.

Forum List

Back