Mike Pence violated 18 US code Section 4

Damn, girl. You come on here and try to post but fail miserably every time.

I’m embarrassed assholes like you pollute this place.

Gfy. You’re a very bad unfunny joke.
Can you challenge the information from this thread? Hell no. Never going to happen.

You think there’s “information” in this thread. :itsok:

That’s quite funny. :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301:
Information you can't dispute. Pence wrote the book, not me. Are you going to dispute what he said?

The attack on the Capitol, and it's source. Trump pressured him to do something he had no right to do, and when the attack occured, he didn't call it out as a crime. And now he writes a book admitting he knew. He violated his oath. Period!
You’re an absolute retard.

Trump asked him to do something which many believe the Constitution didn’t actually authorize.

That has nothing to do with the protestors or the smaller component (of the much larger group) who did commit the criminal acts on 1/6.

He had no obligation to call out the crime, you idiot. It was all over the news — live. It’s not like some criminal act committed behind closed door.

Damn. You really are a complete fucking retard.

Information you can't dispute. Pence wrote the book, not me. Are you going to dispute what he said?
Quote it. What crime did he claim he had any culpability for?

And yes. I don’t know all of his motivations. But if he wants to accept blame for the commission of a crime he didn’t commit, I’ll challenge it.

And yes. I don’t know all of his motivations. But if he wants to accept blame for the commission of a crime he didn’t commit, I’ll challenge it.
The next paragraph should probably read something like: 'So then I, the Vice President of the United States, promptly reported Donald Trump's crimes to the appropriate law enforcement authority. Thereafter, I, Mike Pence, knew I would have to volunteer to testify before the January 6, House Select Committee investigating Donald Trump's insurrection, Donald Trump's [attempts] to end our democracy,'" Kirschner said.

"That's not, I'm assuming, how Mike Pence's memoirs reads. Why? Because Mike Pence concealed Donald Trump's crimes from law enforcement authorities, from the American people," Kirschner added.

"And thus far, he has concealed the information he has about Donald Trump's unlawful attempts to overturn the results of a presidential election from the Congressional committee investigating the insurrection."
Pence concealed the crime Trump was committing from authorities. That's a violation of the code. Now Sling Blade, show where it's wrong?

The next paragraph should probably read something like: 'So then I, the Vice President of the United States, promptly reported Donald Trump's crimes to the appropriate law enforcement authority. Thereafter, I, Mike Pence, knew I would have to volunteer to testify before the January 6, House Select Committee investigating Donald Trump's insurrection, Donald Trump's [attempts] to end our democracy,'" Kirschner said.

"That's not, I'm assuming, how Mike Pence's memoirs reads. Why? Because Mike Pence concealed Donald Trump's crimes from law enforcement authorities, from the American people," Kirschner added.

"And thus far, he has concealed the information he has about Donald Trump's unlawful attempts to overturn the results of a presidential election from the Congressional committee investigating the insurrection."
Pence concealed the crime Trump was committing from authorities. That's a violation of the code. Now Sling Blade, show where it's wrong?
Hey moron. What crime?

You obviously do not know how the code reads.

Hey moron. What crime?
Whoever, having knowledge of the actual commission of a felony cognizable by a court of the United States, conceals and does not as soon as possible make known the same to some judge or other person in civil or military authority under the United States, shall be fined under this title or imprisoned not more than three ...

Utter shit stained dripping assholes like Bwk can’t distinguish between their idiotic fantasy notions and reality.

Utter shit stained dripping assholes like Bwk can’t distinguish between their idiotic fantasy notions and reality.
Thanks for the surrender. You really have no clue. Getting pissed because you can't debate facts is on you loser, not me.

Forum List

Back