🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Mike Rowe: Classic Facebook reply to Liberal Rant by Jim Green

Polite response, but fails to address the issues that R's are vulnerable on, those being: that many are, in fact, reptiles, toads, snakes, and racists, while presenting themselves as the Christian Party, though ignoring much of Jesus's teachings.
Suppose some stranger approached you on line in the supermarket, made a bunch of accusations while calling you a reptile, toad, snake and racist. Are you morally and intellectually obliged to respond to such a stranger?

In fact, anyone in such a situation would warn the person to leave them alone, or they'd call the police.

Personally, if someone approached me in such a shouting and vile manner and publicly dengirated me with such passionate hate (as the CAPS implies), I'd have one hand on my revolver expecting them to physically assault me, and I'd be stupid not to have my hand on my revolver.

He sounds like a modern Muslim extremist who hates you with great passion, dehumanizing and abusing you, saying "CONVERT INFIDEL OR DIE"
I like how your post builds incrementally from calm rationality to uncontrolled manic hysteria!

Yeah, I enjoyed that myself, in that it provided a lovely contrast against the chronic uncontrolled hysteria typical of your posts.

For instance, that notion that soundly reasoned people are sub-human, while defending individuals whose most glaring trait is the inability to reason soundly. The singular trait that sets humanity distinct from the sub-creatures of the Ideological Left and the rest of the animal kingdom.

LOL! The two values, dark and light... set adjacent to one another... breathtaking!
I'm certain that you have found, as have I, that these conversations require a little provocativeness injected into them, to insure more interested participation.

For instance, your post made me think of that movie theater shooting precipitated by loud texting. Were you perhaps channeling that angry old white man during your rant?

So you 'feel' that sound reason constitutes anger? And this you learned from watching TV; cable TV no doubt... which was dedicated to old white men?

LOL! Look buddy, I can see that you've got some needs, but there's nothing I can do for ya here. I personally don't care what kind of TV ya watch, but please keep your twisted carnal cravings and the reasoning which so clearly follows, to yourself.

Public discourse should be left to those with the means to reason soundly and the character to comport themselves honestly.
You exhibit a pathology that appears quite common in the right wing, called projection.

Here what wiki says about it:

"Psychological projection is a theory inpsychology in which humans defend themselves against unpleasant impulses by denying their existence in themselves, while attributing them to others.[1] For example, a person who isrude may constantly accuse other people of being rude.

According to some research, the projection of one's negative qualities onto others is a common process in everyday life."

You see, sound reasoning and character cannotr reach the conclusion you have in the compleat absence of evidence.

But in the absence of such evidence, your mind went to the first comfortable place.

Now you can still function well enough in your realm, but interacting with normal people presents problems for the both of you.

Be careful at thee family dinner tomorrow.

Last edited:
You exhibit a pathology that appears quite common in the right wing, called projection.

Here what wiki says about it:

"Psychological projection is a theory inpsychology in which humans defend themselves against unpleasant impulses by denying their existence in themselves, while attributing them to others.[1] For example, a person who isrude may constantly accuse other people of being rude.

According to some research, the projection of one's negative qualities onto others is a common process in everyday life."

Wow!

Who knew Saul Alinsky had written a psychology textbook! You've just described one of his more outstanding rules for liberals.

Polite response, but fails to address the issues that R's are vulnerable on, those being: that many are, in fact, reptiles, toads, snakes, and racists, while presenting themselves as the Christian Party, though ignoring much of Jesus's teachings.

Suppose some stranger approached you on line in the supermarket, made a bunch of accusations while calling you a reptile, toad, snake and racist. Are you morally and intellectually obliged to respond to such a stranger?

In fact, anyone in such a situation would warn the person to leave them alone, or they'd call the police.

Personally, if someone approached me in such a shouting and vile manner and publicly dengirated me with such passionate hate (as the CAPS implies), I'd have one hand on my revolver expecting them to physically assault me, and I'd be stupid not to have my hand on my revolver.

He sounds like a modern Muslim extremist who hates you with great passion, dehumanizing and abusing you, saying "CONVERT INFIDEL OR DIE"
I like how your post builds incrementally from calm rationality to uncontrolled manic hysteria!

Are you saying that you wouldn't fear bodily assault if some stranger approached you and said those things?

That wasn't the situation.

Mike Rowe is a public figure who wears his conservative credentials on his sleeve. If he wants to have a Facebook page, he might expect something like this to happen.

You are a severe conservative yourself. If this happened to you, would it be the first time? Doubt it. And I figure you give as well as you get.

Yes, that would get my attention in public. But I'm not going to have my hand on a gun while I decide on my response. Are you?

Are you saying that you wouldn't fear bodily assault if some stranger approached you and said those things?
I responded to you question in another post.

That wasn't the situation.

Mike Rowe is a public figure who wears his conservative credentials on his sleeve. If he wants to have a Facebook page, he might expect something like this to happen.

You are a severe conservative yourself. If this happened to you, would it be the first time? Doubt it. And I figure you give as well as you get.

Yes, that would get my attention in public. But I'm not going to have my hand on a gun while I decide on my response. Are you?

When you stand for good, it is only natural that evil will squeal, and the addled, having faltered, will weep and gnash their rotting teeth.

Rowe endures chronic threats on his life by, and the never ending ire of: the Intellectually Less Fortunate. The badge of honor worn by all who just stand up for doing the right thing.

Forum List

Back