Mike Tyson VS Muhammad Ali.Both In Their Prime. Who Wins?

Rexx Taylor

Platinum Member
Jan 6, 2015
:afro: :boobies: :blsmile: This is not an easy one to decipher. You take the two of the three greatest boxers ever, and picture them going at it for 15 rounds, who wins?
Now, with Rocky Marcianno...yah, he would kick both their butts!
But Tyson VS Ali?,,,,,,tough to call a winner.
But lets hear how the match would go in your opinion.
:thewave:

i grew up in the adjacent neighborhood where Rocky grew up,....then we moved,,,but his decendents were in my middle school,,,all great athletes.,...actually,,,i once saw Marvin Hagler when I was a busboy. Both from Brockton Mass,,,,,,and yes,,,,,,Rocky would of opened a canned of whoop ass on Tyson.

:afro: :boobies: :blsmile: This is not an easy one to decipher. You take the two of the three greatest boxers ever, and picture them going at it for 15 rounds, who wins?
Tyson wins.

"Rocky Marciano/Height and weight

upload_2016-6-6_18-27-34.jpeg
"Height 5′ 11″, Weight 188 lbs"
Google
"The first thing one notices when looking at the tale of the tape in a match up of Rock versus Iron is the size difference. While they are about the same height Tyson clearly has an overall advantage in size. He is bigger and stronger on paper. While size is not the most important issue, Tyson, weighing in at 216 (his weight for the Spinks fight) would have a 31-pound weight and strength advantage over Marciano."
I think Ali and Tyson would split a three match contest, but I can't imagine Rocky winning one. Too small, too slow, too ethnic.
Rock Against Iron: Marciano vs. Tyson!

Tyson wins.
what round and which hand knocks out ali?

View attachment 77292
Google
"The first thing one notices when looking at the tale of the tape in a match up of Rock versus Iron is the size difference. While they are about the same height Tyson clearly has an overall advantage in size. He is bigger and stronger on paper. While size is not the most important issue, Tyson, weighing in at 216 (his weight for the Spinks fight) would have a 31-pound weight and strength advantage over Marciano."
I think Ali and Tyson would split a three match contest, but I can't imagine Rocky winning one. Too small, too slow, too ethnic.
we will never know.....but we can all agree that it would be close

Ali is way too smart for Tyson....... Arm too long and it will be hard for Tyson to get inside. Most of Tyson fight last till 6 rounds...... Buster Douglas knock Tyson out at his prime.

View attachment 77292
Google
I'll be 69 in two months and Marciano was a legend for his toughness in my youth; he would definitely have a puncher's chance against any fighter who ever lived. It is a little hard to compare the three greats because Ali's prime years were taken away when he refused induction in 1967.

View attachment 77292
Google
I'll be 69 in two months and Marciano was a legend for his toughness in my youth; he would definitely have a puncher's chance against any fighter who ever lived. It is a little hard to compare the three greats because Ali's prime years were taken away when he refused induction in 1967.
a lot of people {much younger than us} would just assume that tyson would beat rocky,,,,,but we know better.....no one could ever beat Rocky! Rocky was the Bruno Sammartino of Boxing!

Forum List

Back