Miley Becomes An "It"

Hopefully this doesn't shatter anybody's achy-breaky heart that she's finally broken free of nature's restraints and become....well....an "it" or better yet, "nothing".
dunno.gif

Miley Cyrus does not want to be defined by any specific label.

s-d14df6e13bf7c9f2db980cc35b54213f7f5e7022.jpg

The 24-year-old singer -- who described herself as "pansexual" in a prior interview -- spoke with Ross King on ITV's U.K. show "Lorraine" about how she would categorize herself -- or rather how she wouldn't categorize herself.

"I'm weird for many reasons. I think I feel genderless, I feel ageless," she said. "I'm just a spirit soul, not divided by human being, even animals. There's no me and them and there's no us and you. I just want to be nothing."
:uhh:

Miley Cyrus sees herself as a 'genderless spirit': 'I'm just a spirit soul'

Sometimes I swear they claim this BS because in their own mental illness heads, it gives them permission to screw anything that walks.

So by being an " IT" they won't get that stereotype label of being gay, tranny, zoophilia, etc.

I do agree with Miley's view that she is a Nothing.

She is talent-free and thoroughly unaquainted with anything resembling good taste.

Hopefully this doesn't shatter anybody's achy-breaky heart that she's finally broken free of nature's restraints and become....well....an "it" or better yet, "nothing".
dunno.gif

Miley Cyrus does not want to be defined by any specific label.
Has she been talking to Will Smith's children?

The description of Pan sexual means that she will fuck anything, living or dead, furred, skinned or scaled.
s-d14df6e13bf7c9f2db980cc35b54213f7f5e7022.jpg

The 24-year-old singer -- who described herself as "pansexual" in a prior interview -- spoke with Ross King on ITV's U.K. show "Lorraine" about how she would categorize herself -- or rather how she wouldn't categorize herself.

"I'm weird for many reasons. I think I feel genderless, I feel ageless," she said. "I'm just a spirit soul, not divided by human being, even animals. There's no me and them and there's no us and you. I just want to be nothing."
:uhh:

Miley Cyrus sees herself as a 'genderless spirit': 'I'm just a spirit soul'

Forum List

Back