Military Draft Ready To Fire Up Again In USA???

ITs probably best for my mental health to 10000 percent never post again. I dont know

I honestly never thought it was possible that USA could go from the biggest Democracy to becoming a Soviet failed State in only 15 years.
Its literally something I am having a hard time grasping.
The entire country is upside down. the lowest people of humanity are on top and the best folks are at the bottom
You are obviously having issues. Get help. Posting here only upsets you. I will put you on Ignore so I will not be tempted to respond to you.

I know what crazy Joe is thinking... if the war is still ongoing as it is in 24 he loses.... if he stops funding the war he loses if he continues to fund the war he loses... so why not get into the war and call off the election like Zelinsky did... yes folks Joe is that evil and desperate to keep his job....
ABSOLUTELY Big Joe would do it! If a war could be hyped up into the next election it's just that much more difficult to dislodge a sitting POTUS. I notice that ambassadorship is strangely missing from the scene, where are the ambassadors at??? The Ukrainians & Russians are losing men in uniform by the thousands & God only knows how many citizens have been killed by accident? The problem with the statist left can be found in their religion of Marxism which is based upon revolution, mayhem, discord & anarchy which = death & destruction. This is WHY America is continually @ war, @ least when our federal g'ment is inundated with banana republic Marxism.

ABSOLUTELY Big Joe would do it! If a war could be hyped up into the next election it's just that much more difficult to dislodge a sitting POTUS. I notice that ambassadorship is strangely missing from the scene, where are the ambassadors at??? The Ukrainians & Russians are losing men in uniform by the thousands & God only knows how many citizens have been killed by accident? The problem with the statist left can be found in their religion of Marxism which is based upon revolution, mayhem, discord & anarchy which = death & destruction. This is WHY America is continually @ war, @ least when our federal g'ment is inundated with banana republic Marxism.
You are an idiot. If the US goes to war, elections will continue as they always have. You CTers should be sedated for your own good.

Reserves have been called out for decades but there is no evidence that the U.S. will reactivate the draft.
The Pro-War Blowhards Want Us to Be Proud to Die Taking a Richkid's Place

Those call-ups were designed to make it look like the Preppy Guard and Reserves could have been called up at any time during the Vietnam War. Richboys and their boytoys who ran away to college to evade the draft should have been deprived of their citizenship. But that treason was all legal, so we must change the form of government so that a sheltered ruling class never again takes over, which it easily did because of the way its own elitist Constitution is designed.

Very eerie similar to what Jews had happened to them early on in the beginning of Fascist Germany
Fading Away With a Whimper, Not a Bang

White Replacement is a more sophisticated form of racial extermination. Exclusion, frustration, silencing, dumbing down, and humiliation are the postmodern forms of the elitist race traitors' Final Solution.

Forum List

Back