Military will build border wall if Pelosi, Schumer don't agree to pay for it: Trump

YK5HR3h.jpg

Go Nuclear ! A simple majority. The country can’t afford to play this nonsensical political games over and over.!

"If the Democrats do not give us the votes to secure our Country, the Military will build the remaining sections of the Wall. They know how important it is!"

Republicans leading the House and Senate support Trump’s aggressive push for funding. But they need Democrats to support the proposal in the Senate to pass the 60-vote threshold, complicating any funding negotiations.

(Excerpt) Read more at abcnews.go.com ...
That must be why Trump gave the military all that extra money this year. Hey--don't go spending it all, guys--you might have to pay for a Wall with it.

I watched all 16 minutes, have to love how Schumer and Pelosi are ever the politicians and suggest "you will be shutting down the government!" Trump tells them finally, "for border security I will shut it down".

Also loved how when Pelosi said "let's do this in private" Trump responded "it's called transparency Nancy" wanting to have them have the debate right there.

Trump, Pelosi, Schumer spar on border wall in Oval Office
tiny trump was playing checkers to their Chess.....and Pence was stoned.

I watched all 16 minutes, have to love how Schumer and Pelosi are ever the politicians and suggest "you will be shutting down the government!" Trump tells them finally, "for border security I will shut it down".

Also loved how when Pelosi said "let's do this in private" Trump responded "it's called transparency Nancy" wanting to have them have the debate right there.

Pence was watching the enemy of the people for weaknesses.

Pence was watching the enemy of the people for weaknesses.
He does that by checking his eyelids for leaks?

Nancy kept pushing for a vote in the House. Trump kept repeating the obvious...that it was a waste of time to do so if he didn't have 10 Democratic votes in the Senate. She kept repeating her demand for a vote though. It's all about "optics" for Pelosi and Schumer. They've both been in Washington for WAY too long! They could give two damns about what's good for the country...they simply pander to the left and keep on getting reelected.

Illegal immigration?

You want to actually deal with that?

Great. So do I.

Punish employers who hire illegals and they'll have no reason to come here.

Punish those employers severely enough that they'll stop doing it.

Oh wait. The Orange Blotus EMPLOYS them...

Never mind. It'll never happen

There are OTHER illegals that are trying to get in, Lesh! Ones that will NEVER work a regular job or could care less about what you do to employers who hire the illegals that do want to work! The ones we need border security for are the drug dealers and the terrorists. Both of those groups are laughing at the stupidity of NOT having a secure border!

Democrats double crossed Reagan way back in the day over border security. Reagan gave them more spending in return for the promise for a secured border and the Democrats never lived up to their end of the bargain.

Nancy, Chuck, and Trump debating the WALL and a government shutdown on live TV isn't "POLITICS"?

Defending America's sovereignty is one of the most basic jobs of the government and the Corrupt Democratic Party has shown that they are protecting drug smugglers, human traffickers and pandering to the racist Aztlan Nationalist, not the American Citizens.
Upgrade Ellis Island to solve our problem! It is more cost effective.

Do you really think that the illegal aliens are going to to NYC to enter America?
lol. it is not illegal to go to Ellis Island to ask for legal asylum.

Do you understand how far away that Ellis island is from the Mexican border?
They can process thousands per day, over there.

Defending America's sovereignty is one of the most basic jobs of the government and the Corrupt Democratic Party has shown that they are protecting drug smugglers, human traffickers and pandering to the racist Aztlan Nationalist, not the American Citizens.

Didn't your hero use drugs to fund the Contras.

Do you really think that the illegal aliens are going to to NYC to enter America?
Ellis Island is a museum

Maybe our conservatives need to read the Statue next to it
Let's upgrade the facility and surrounding infrastructure to ease our refugee problem on our border.

Ellis Island is a museum

Maybe our conservatives need to read the Statue next to it
Let's upgrade the facility and surrounding infrastructure to ease our refugee problem on our border.

The only reason we HAVE a refugee problem at the border is liberals like you promising them entry if they simply show up at the border! This is a "crisis" that's been manufactured by the left and kept going by them for purely political reasons.

"I wonder why Nancy Pelosi kept asking to debate the wall "in private." Is it because the Dems' refusal to fund a wall is wildly popular with voters?"

LMAO The wall is very popular with Americans. If Pelosi is in public and telling one and all why it shouldn't be built she would quickly find out how unpopular her opinion is.

That's why she want the talks in private.

Illegal immigration?

You want to actually deal with that?

Great. So do I.

Punish employers who hire illegals and they'll have no reason to come here.

Punish those employers severely enough that they'll stop doing it.

Oh wait. The Orange Blotus EMPLOYS them...

Never mind. It'll never happen

There are OTHER illegals that are trying to get in, Lesh! Ones that will NEVER work a regular job or could care less about what you do to employers who hire the illegals that do want to work! The ones we need border security for are the drug dealers and the terrorists. Both of those groups are laughing at the stupidity of NOT having a secure border!
The drug dealers and terrorists are already here...because that`s where they were born. The Las Vegas shooter, Charleston church shooter, Pittsburgh synagogue shooter, etc.

Democrats double crossed Reagan way back in the day over border security. Reagan gave them more spending in return for the promise for a secured border and the Democrats never lived up to their end of the bargain.
The Dems and rino Repubs never want to mention these details.

Forum List

Back