Military will build border wall if Pelosi, Schumer don't agree to pay for it: Trump

Nancy and Chuck know that the majority of Americans actually WANT a secure border but not THEIR constituents in NYC and San Francisco so they'll continue to oppose that without consequence. The reason San Fran Nan doesn't want to have a discussion about the border in front of the Press is that she knows it'll be a losing issue for Democrats that aren't from heavily liberal districts. No different from ObamaCare actually. Voting for that was the beginning of the end for moderate Democrats across the nation.

What’s the big deal with tax returns? Trump is rich we all know that. Did I get to see Nancy’s,diane’s, chucks or any of the other crybabies tax returns. It would be interesting to see how much those 3 benefited from the governments till. All became millionares on their government salary. Not likely.

I'll bet at some point Trump's returns "leak" again, and all that info will only show Trump OVERPAID his taxes, just like in that return Rachel Madcow got a hold of and looked like the complete fucking retard she is when nothing of value to democrook sociopaths was found.

Suck it bed wetters.

You like transparency, right Nancy?

giphy.gif

Democrats do not want border security, besides, of course not wanting a wall.
Most Democrats want ICE dissolved and cheered on the recent caravans.
How any Democrat can claim that they want border security with a straight face is beyond me!

Dimocrats have nothing but excuses when it comes to doing ANYTHING about illegal immigration. They have zero respect for citizenship.
Hell, these mother fuckers in fact go in the opposite direction, any city they control, they want turned into a sanctuary for immigration law breakers.

I watched all 16 minutes, have to love how Schumer and Pelosi are ever the politicians and suggest "you will be shutting down the government!" Trump tells them finally, "for border security I will shut it down".

Also loved how when Pelosi said "let's do this in private" Trump responded "it's called transparency Nancy" wanting to have them have the debate right there.

Trump, Pelosi, Schumer spar on border wall in Oval Office

Democrats do not want border security, besides, of course not wanting a wall.
Most Democrats want ICE dissolved and cheered on the recent caravans.
How any Democrat can claim that they want border security with a straight face is beyond me!

Dimocrats have nothing but excuses when it comes to doing ANYTHING about illegal immigration. They have zero respect for citizenship.
Hell, these mother fuckers in fact go in the opposite direction, any city they control, they want turned into a sanctuary for immigration law breakers.

Illegals are the foundation for the next underclass the demcrat party of commies wish to cater too.

Why the thread merge. The fact that this was a live debate on television was a big deal. The debate was at noon eastern.

Illegal immigration?

You want to actually deal with that?

Great. So do I.

Punish employers who hire illegals and they'll have no reason to come here.

Punish those employers severely enough that they'll stop doing it.

Oh wait. The Orange Blotus EMPLOYS them...

Never mind. It'll never happen

I watched all 16 minutes, have to love how Schumer and Pelosi are ever the politicians and suggest "you will be shutting down the government!" Trump tells them finally, "for border security I will shut it down".

Also loved how when Pelosi said "let's do this in private" Trump responded "it's called transparency Nancy" wanting to have them have the debate right there.

It's not "transparency" when none of the three participants in question have had any sort of even casual acquaintance with the Truth, the Whole Truth and Nothing But the Truth for decades.

All that Kabuki Theater represented was transparent bullshit designed to feed the confirmation bias of partisan lemmings and the grist mill of political punditry.

Illegal immigration?

Great. So do I.

So let's be honest.

President Trump doesn't employ 'them'.

Are 'they' running around in the White House??

Illegal immigration?

Great. So do I.

The left always targets AMERICANS as they open doors to every foreigner.

Go Nuclear ! A simple majority. The country can’t afford to play this nonsensical political games over and over.!

"If the Democrats do not give us the votes to secure our Country, the Military will build the remaining sections of the Wall. They know how important it is!"

Republicans leading the House and Senate support Trump’s aggressive push for funding. But they need Democrats to support the proposal in the Senate to pass the 60-vote threshold, complicating any funding negotiations.

(Excerpt) Read more at abcnews.go.com ...
And who pays for that? I'm sure you trumpanzees can contribute, right?
How many times do you losers have to be told mexico will pay for it?

Go Nuclear ! A simple majority. The country can’t afford to play this nonsensical political games over and over.!

"If the Democrats do not give us the votes to secure our Country, the Military will build the remaining sections of the Wall. They know how important it is!"

Republicans leading the House and Senate support Trump’s aggressive push for funding. But they need Democrats to support the proposal in the Senate to pass the 60-vote threshold, complicating any funding negotiations.

The democrats are putting MS-13 ahead of America.

Nice priorities

The right wing doesn't know what they are talking about. We have a refugee problem on our southern border not a common defense problem.

We have a democrat Voter problem at the southern border

Last edited:

I didn't see it as I'm at work but I hope they had the whole thing right there in public so everyone could hear what Schumer and Pelosi had to say.

Most Americans want the wall. We are sick of illegals that cost us billions each year. We want them out and a wall so none can get in. Once the wall is built we can boot those that are here out and they won't be able to get back in. It would also do away with the anchor baby bullshit. Save us billions each year.

And who pays for that? I'm sure you trumpanzees can contribute, right?
From the BILLIONS we save each year NOT HAVING TO PAY FOR HEALTH, SCHOOL AND HOUSING, YOU STUPID PROG!

Leave it to the LYING DISENGENUOUS LIBS to PASS A BILL FOR THE WALL, but then refuse to FUND that wall.

That is a cvnt move.

Forum List

Back