Militia in NV setting up checkpoints and demand ID's

Status
Not open for further replies.
"At least one militia member tried to stop a news crew from 8NewsNow from driving on a county road" translates to armed checkpoints, milita takes over state of nevada, the sky is falling.

ROFL libtards just can't make this shit up.

Some guy with a rifle, probably waved to a camera crew. It's common courtesy to wave and say hello, what's up when you are out in the country.

Last edited:
there is no substantiation of them doing this. the letter merely says there have been reports and to investigate. i'm surprised how quickly the lefties here suck this up as fact because they don't like militia's.

i will wait until more information comes in before passing judgement.

I think that ever town should have a militia.

Police and citizens should always work together to make our country safe!

Also on Monday, police in nearby Mesquite released a statement addressing safety concerns.

Police said that during the dispute between the Bureau of Land Management and rancher Cliven Bundy and his supporters, a few criminal incidents occurred in the Mesquite area, but nothing posed a public safety risk.

"Mesquite is a safe place to live, work and visit, and continues to be safe," Mesquite Chief of Police Troy Tanner wrote.

NV lawmaker presses sheriff to probe Bundy militiamen - FOX5 Vegas - KVVU

Perhaps this is just a case of a few militia members being a little bit over enthusiastic? and a news media wanting this story to continue in some way. While I for one was was not there to know all the facts in this case , what is clear that if anyone was stopping traffic on a public road while armed and making demands of drivers , they would be in violation of State law, regardless of how much camo they happen to have on or what group they happen to belong too. These groups however, do have every right if they were invited to do so on private property to stop anyone.

Yes, it has gone full circle. These militia guys, most from Montana and Idaho, are stopping drivers in the Bundy ranch area, and demanding to see ID's with proof of residency. They do this, while carrying high powered weapons. They do this to "restore liberty". The other ranchers in the area are writing to authorities that they want them OUT. They have, indeed, become terrorists, in that their tactics are now full scale intimidation of the public. As for me, I have no problem whatsoever with law enforcement agencies doing their duty and doing whatever it takes to enforce the law.

Nevada Militia Sets Up Armed Checkpoints, Demands to See Drivers' I.D.

But these are not law enforcement. They are a group of vigilantes who feel they have the right to intimidate the public. They are Thugs.

there is no substantiation of them doing this. the letter merely says there have been reports and to investigate. i'm surprised how quickly the lefties here suck this up as fact because they don't like militia's.

Ohhh, Putin would love you! Have a safe trip!

The feds should maybe use drones as those nuts are looking for human confrontation

I agree. They have no authority other than their threat to kill someone if they don't stop at their roadblock. How far will the government go before they restore law? These guys are nothing but brown Shirt thugs that want to play war, instead of working for a living.

Sounds to me like these people are enforcing federal immigration laws, which is something the federal government refuses to do.

The federal government should start "restoring law" by enforcing the SOVEREIGNTY of the United States Of America.

If you refer to American citizens as "brown shirt thugs", what sort of label to you place on the MILLIONS of illegal aliens who are in this country, committing crimes, receiving social services, and stealing jobs?

Maybe it's time for you to MAN UP, stop relying on the federal government to change your diaper and powder your ass, and defend YOUR freedoms, before they are GONE.

Sorry. Your deflection efforts only rate a D+. Try again.

From a Right Wing blog:

Bundy Ranch: DoD Approved Drone Strike? OathKeepers Evacuating? : Freedom Outpost

Bundy's 'Head of security" threw the "cowards" (Oath Keepers) off the ranch. Fistfights occurred and weapons were drawn.

These nuts can't organize a pretend war with all the cammos available in a Soldier of Fortune magazine, body's full of tattoos and "Don't Tread on Me" flags flying from their pickup trucks. In short, they are a band of fucked up loser brothers who wish that they have been around in the 1960's so that they could have kicked some hippy's asses.

wow, no you are comparing them to islamic terrorist.

what a pathetic lying empty void you are.

Get ready for it stupid. Assholes that want to play tuff better get used to something real. You jackass's aren't going to bully the country. You want to play tuff, here it comes.

These rightwing white trash terrorists always lose in the end.

The Duly ELECTED government has to step up and do the right thing or there terrorists will be more embolden

only a racist would think only whites would stand up for freedom and get pissed that leftist grab onto lies in order to push their agenda.

Yes, it has gone full circle. These militia guys, most from Montana and Idaho, are stopping drivers in the Bundy ranch area, and demanding to see ID's with proof of residency. They do this, while carrying high powered weapons. They do this to "restore liberty". The other ranchers in the area are writing to authorities that they want them OUT. They have, indeed, become terrorists, in that their tactics are now full scale intimidation of the public. As for me, I have no problem whatsoever with law enforcement agencies doing their duty and doing whatever it takes to enforce the law.

But these are not law enforcement. They are a group of vigilantes who feel they have the right to intimidate the public. They are Thugs.

WOW Jim, you didn't read the link either?

:lol:

another moron that thinks other morons would never lie to him

From a Right Wing blog:

Bundy Ranch: DoD Approved Drone Strike? OathKeepers Evacuating? : Freedom Outpost

Bundy's 'Head of security" threw the "cowards" (Oath Keepers) off the ranch. Fistfights occurred and weapons were drawn.

These nuts can't organize a pretend war with all the cammos available in a Soldier of Fortune magazine, body's full of tattoos and "Don't Tread on Me" flags flying from their pickup trucks. In short, they are a band of fucked up loser brothers who wish that they have been around in the 1960's so that they could have kicked some hippy's asses.

Allow me to translate from limp wristed into adult;

Fuck, I reread the link and all those evul cons are right, it is just hear-say, but I'm to much of a pussy to admit I'm wrong, to I'm going to derail my own thread and try to change the subject.

From a Right Wing blog:

Fuck, I reread the link and all those evul cons are right, it is just hear-say, but I'm to much of a pussy to admit I'm wrong, to I'm going to derail my own thread and try to change the subject.

Is your whining officially sanctioned by the Bundy Army or is it just representative of one lone American terrorist groupy?

Last edited:
If armed terrorists are roaming along the Muddy River valley, they will be stopped and taken into custody. If they resist, they will be killed.

Some fool negged me for clearly indicating that armed terrorists do not represent We the People and will be dealt with accordingly.

Militia mutts: do not threaten American citizens or its LEO.

Very foolish if you do.

Also on Monday, police in nearby Mesquite released a statement addressing safety concerns.

Police said that during the dispute between the Bureau of Land Management and rancher Cliven Bundy and his supporters, a few criminal incidents occurred in the Mesquite area, but nothing posed a public safety risk.

"Mesquite is a safe place to live, work and visit, and continues to be safe," Mesquite Chief of Police Troy Tanner wrote.

NV lawmaker presses sheriff to probe Bundy militiamen - FOX5 Vegas - KVVU

Perhaps this is just a case of a few militia members being a little bit over enthusiastic? and a news media wanting this story to continue in some way. While I for one was was not there to know all the facts in this case , what is clear that if anyone was stopping traffic on a public road while armed and making demands of drivers , they would be in violation of State law, regardless of how much camo they happen to have on or what group they happen to belong too. These groups however, do have every right if they were invited to do so on private property to stop anyone.

Mesquite is not Bunkerville; it is five miles away.

Fuck, I reread the link and all those evul cons are right, it is just hear-say, but I'm to much of a pussy to admit I'm wrong, to I'm going to derail this thread and try to change the subject

You are stupidly trolling.

If armed terrorists are roaming along the Muddy River valley, they will be stopped and taken into custody. If they resist, they will be killed.

Americans have the Constitutional right to bear arms, the government has no right to stop them for kicks, so they would have the right to resist.

Why do you support a government tyranny?

We have the right to bear arms. We do not have the right to threaton other citizens with said arms. You threaton me with a weapon, I will reply in kind, and you will either be dead or facing legal charges. These goons are threatoning the people of that area, and are committing assault with a deadly. For that, they need to be legally imprisoned.

From a Right Wing blog:

They are bitter and angry , This is bigger then the Bundy thing to them. They would have fit very well into hitlers brown shirt thugs

Ohhh, Putin would love you! Have a safe trip!

Putin does not love Militias. That's strictly a US deal. You know - that's why It's mentioned in the constitution.

Ironic, isn't it?

How the same people debate about
* gun registration vs. police unable to question someone with a gun
* Voter ID
* federal spying or registering personal info for gun checks or Obamacare

About as conflicted as "prochoice" people pushing
federal mandates and fines on health care choices regulated by federal minimums

Aren't they all contradictory when pushed to extremes?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back