Militia in NV setting up checkpoints and demand ID's

Status
Not open for further replies.
If armed terrorists are roaming along the Muddy River valley, they will be stopped and taken into custody. If they resist, they will be killed.

Americans have the Constitutional right to bear arms, the government has no right to stop them for kicks, so they would have the right to resist.

Why do you support a government tyranny?

they do NOT have the right to bear arms AGAINST the government. they have the right as part of an actual militia (and not a terrorist group) to bear arms FOR the government.

that's why the only crime set forth in the constitution is treason.

I know that's beyond you.

Stupid bitch. Terrorist put armed insurgents into the populated areas so that when a shootout occurs innocent civilians get maimed and killed. They do that so they can blame the government for killing civilians and to get maximum publicity that is gotten when you can show shot up kids and blown up women. They want collateral damage. Fuck you and your terrorist militia who are using the same exact tactic in my country.

wow, no you are comparing them to islamic terrorist.

what a pathetic lying empty void you are.

Get ready for it stupid. Assholes that want to play tuff better get used to something real. You jackass's aren't going to bully the country. You want to play tuff, here it comes.

Sure thing badass, you bring your posse of liberal pussies and I'll bring

th

One look at her and I wouldn't even need to roll up my sleeves.

oh, and fyi, no threats on usmb bitch

There are assholes making believe they are patriots riding around putting peoples families in mortal danger. The people don't want them there. They are terrorist that are terrorizing an American community.

I bet you think the Bundys should have been killed for not paying the fees and that Al Sharptons $2 million in back taxes is racist.

No, you silly stupid ass. I think that the cattle on the land illegally should have been rounded up and sold to pay part of that debt. And then a lien put on all that Bundy has to collect the rest of the debt. Just as it would be with any other citizen.

ok, I agree

but how come you didn't mention Al? you scared of being called a racist or is that hypocrassy overload?

Get ready for it stupid. Assholes that want to play tuff better get used to something real. You jackass's aren't going to bully the country. You want to play tuff, here it comes.

Sure thing badass, you bring your posse of liberal pussies and I'll bring One look at her and I wouldn't even need to roll up my sleeves. oh, and fyi, no threats on usmb bitch

Saying the LEO will put down banditry is not a threat.

It's a fact.

If armed terrorists are roaming along the Muddy River valley, they will be stopped and taken into custody. If they resist, they will be killed.

Americans have the Constitutional right to bear arms, the government has no right to stop them for kicks, so they would have the right to resist.

LEO has every right to stop armed gunmen stopping cars and people.

It's called banditry.

yea, but it's not going on, now is it you lying twat?

Love how leftist try to change the subject to try and prove they are lying. It sued to work all the time, but now it doesn't, and they have nothing to fall back on, b/c the truth is anathema.

The government will be the least of the terrorist problems. Live by gun, die by the gun. Militia wannabe's ain't the only ones with guns. The real militia will be the citizens who band together and take out the terrorist.

General Heat and General Dehydration will eventually run the militias off, not to mention General Boredom. Standing guard in the Nevada desert in April is quite a bit different from doing it in July.

However, the kooks are already turning on each other in Bundyland.

Hot Gossip: Cliven Bundy's Militia Buddies Have Broken Up, Are Never Ever Getting Back Together
---
First off, Stewart Rhodes, the head of one militia contingent, the Oath Keepers, said on Friday that he’d gotten “intel” from a highly placed source that Eric Holder and the Department of Justice were going to launch a “hot drone strike” on the Bundy Ranch, because that makes perfect sense. And while Rhodes suspected that the leak may have been deliberate disinformation designed to make the militia heroes look delusional, or more delusional, he also decided, as a precaution, to “evacuate all of his Oath Keepers that have been stationed” at the Bundy Ranch, for, like, security and stuff. This decision did not sit well with “Booda Bear,” the “head of security” for the Bundy Ranch. (Who made him “head of security”? We have no earthly idea; we get the impression it may be a self-appointed position, but who knows?)

And so, since the Oath Keepers chickened out (in another very important video, the Booda Bear Loyalists take a vote and agree that it was “desertion” — swear to god, it is like watching goddamn Teddy Roosevelt and the fucking Rough Riders storm Omaha Beach during the Battle of Bunker Hill here, tell you what), Mr. Booda Bear proclaimed that since he and his guys “sleep in the dirt out here, we’re on shifts for 14 hours a day and trying to make sure that this family [the Bundys] stays safe and secure,” there were going to have to be some changes made:

*** and just so everybody knows, as Booda, head of security for the Bundy Family
*** I can swear on the white skin that covers my ass there will not be an Oath
*** Keeper — there WILL NOT BE AN OATH KEEPER allowed to set foot on the
*** internal ranch property.
---

Last edited:

they do NOT have the right to bear arms AGAINST the government. they have the right as part of an actual militia (and not a terrorist group) to bear arms FOR the government.

that's why the only crime set forth in the constitution is treason.

I know that's beyond you.

Section 3 defines treason and its punishment.

Treason against the United States, shall consist only in levying War against them, or in adhering to their Enemies, giving them Aid and Comfort. No Person shall be convicted of Treason unless on the Testimony of two Witnesses to the same overt Act, or on Confession in open Court.

The Congress shall have Power to declare the Punishment of Treason, but no Attainder of Treason shall work Corruption of Blood, or Forfeiture except during the Life of the Person attainted.

It never mentions the government. How weird.

Why do you support the government over the people?

Sure thing badass, you bring your posse of liberal pussies and I'll bring One look at her and I wouldn't even need to roll up my sleeves. oh, and fyi, no threats on usmb bitch

Saying the LEO will put down banditry is not a threat.

It's a fact.

you are changing the subject again

fail

definition of treason: betrayal of country, or a violation of the allegiance owed by somebody to his or her own country, e.g. by aiding an enemy.

Two Thumbs is trolling this morning.

Must have gotten at ticket. Again.

making a stance against leftist lies is trolling?

Why do you support legal , murderous, actions against citizens of the country based on hear-say?

try to stay on subject an be honest at the same time, if you can.

Stupid bitch. Terrorist put armed insurgents into the populated areas so that when a shootout occurs innocent civilians get maimed and killed. They do that so they can blame the government for killing civilians and to get maximum publicity that is gotten when you can show shot up kids and blown up women. They want collateral damage. Fuck you and your terrorist militia who are using the same exact tactic in my country.

These rightwing white trash terrorists always lose in the end.

The Duly ELECTED government has to step up and do the right thing or there terrorists will be more embolden

Last edited:

These rightwing white trash terrorists always lose in the end.

The Duly ELECTED government has to step up and do the right thing or there terrorists will be more embolden

Meanwhile, Rep. Steven Horsford has written to Sheriff Doug Gillespie (and been in contact with the FBI and the Interior Department) on behalf of Bunkerville residents, some of whom Horsford said “fear for their safety.”

According to Horsford’s letter, militia groups have set up “checkpoints,” and require people to prove their residency in order to pass and have established an “armed presence” around churches, schools and community locations. (At least one militia member tried to stop a news crew from 8NewsNow from driving on a county road.)
//www.reviewjournal.com/polihttp:tics/slash-politics/feds-probe-reid-threats-tensions-remain-high-near-bundy-ranch

Yes, it has gone full circle. These militia guys, most from Montana and Idaho, are stopping drivers in the Bundy ranch area, and demanding to see ID's with proof of residency. They do this, while carrying high powered weapons. They do this to "restore liberty". The other ranchers in the area are writing to authorities that they want them OUT. They have, indeed, become terrorists, in that their tactics are now full scale intimidation of the public. As for me, I have no problem whatsoever with law enforcement agencies doing their duty and doing whatever it takes to enforce the law.

Nevada Militia Sets Up Armed Checkpoints, Demands to See Drivers' I.D.

The feds should maybe use drones as those nuts are looking for human confrontation

Spoken like a True Progressive!

there is no substantiation of them doing this. the letter merely says there have been reports and to investigate. i'm surprised how quickly the lefties here suck this up as fact because they don't like militia's.

i will wait until more information comes in before passing judgement.

I dunno about this one. I am very suspicious that the scenario is actually unfolding the way that it is being presented.

There is no way that state police would allow this to happen. I call BS - can we confirm that people are being stopped and asked for ID?

Does anyone have proof a law is being broken?

I don't like that my neighbors dog barks all night.

But no law is being broken...so I can learn to live with it, have the law changed, or move.

That's my suggestion to these folks.

P.S. - Good luck getting gun laws changed in Nevada.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back