Millenials: a good view

• Banned
Millennials are the products of their parents, liberals and conservatives and don't cares.

Grow up, tank.

• Banned
Our parents were the same way, sure.

But the millennials are so funny.

nothing on them riding their skateboards Jake ??
Or tattoos...
------------------------------------------ or nose rings or ear lobe stretchers or cheap loose fitting rayon or nylon team jerseys and shorts . Millenials , they are something for sure .
And man buns!

They have every intention of divesting themselves as a generation as being obligated to follow the generations before them, I think. I do not think they will grow conservative as many of our older people have in the last several generations.

Good luck to them, for it is their world to inherit.

I have heard more than one say that, while they don't need a mini-house, they don't need a mansion either. If one hundred thousand gives them what the want it a house, they will not buy a three hundred thousand house. Why? Many prefer uber, taxis, and mass transportation if they live in urban eras.

Got to love boomers. They benefit from cheap college, plentiful good paying jobs, cheap health care, and sensible financial regulations. They leave millennials with expensive college that puts them in debt for years, expensive health care insurance premiums to pay for the mass of old boomers, and a lack of well paying jobs since deregulating everything and sending jobs overseas is good for their stock portfolio.

Boomers love the benefits of govt but don't want to pay for it. They leave a massive national debt for the younger generation to pay for and call them lazy.

They leave a govt. so corrupt that bribery is practically legalized for politicians. Then make fun of candidates that are trying to change that, and their supporters calling them dumb.

But sure, go ahead and remain deluded that your generation hasn't left a pile of shit for the millennials to clean up, and try and make yourself feel better by portraying the young that are trying to change things as the problem.

I have heard more than one say that, while they don't need a mini-house, they don't need a mansion either. If one hundred thousand gives them what the want it a house, they will not buy a three hundred thousand house. Why? Many prefer uber, taxis, and mass transportation if they live in urban eras.

Because they have massive debt compared to older generations and are living a more frugal lifestyle to pay for it.

and most millenials i have run into i can understand why business and politicians prefer illegal alien foreigners and their families to american millenial dopers WAddict .

and my main problem with millenials is the politicians and causes that they advocate for WAddict .

you can read what i think of millenials WAddict , i have never seen a generation more despicable as they mimic gang and hip hop culture WAddict .

Forum List

Back