Millenials and post-Millenials strike again, 71% are inelgible for the military

There's no excuse today for not having a hs diploma.

Actually there are a lot of good reasons. A lot of young people get expelled from school. A single violation, or presumed violation, of PC principals can mean you are out on your keister.

The libs wanted to have Nick Sandmann expelled from school for wearing a MAGA hat and marching in favor of life

You can always get a GED though.

Nothing beats a Good Enough Diploma.

Actually there are a lot of good reasons. A lot of young people get expelled from school. A single violation, or presumed violation, of PC principals can mean you are out on your keister.

The libs wanted to have Nick Sandmann expelled from school for wearing a MAGA hat and marching in favor of life

I don't know why you need to be really educated to be a good foot soldier. I don't think Hannibal required a high school diploma, and neither did Urban II when they were organizing the Crusades. The Unsullied weren't highly educated either.

I don't know why you need to be really educated to be a good foot soldier. I don't think Hannibal required a high school diploma, and neither did Urban II when they were organizing the Crusades. The Unsullied weren't highly educated either.

Hannibal didn't have drones, satellite communications or computers. The modern day warfighters do have all that equipment, which is why they require a HS diploma, or if you have a GED, you have to score 50 or better on the ASVAB.

Forum List

Back