Millennial rant about millennials.

Note: millennials don't fit the stereotypes assigned to them. We've only been hearing these very same complaints since Cicero. The idiots protesting at places like Harvard and Berkley are not representative of the total population. Part of identity politics is to pit generations against each other.

That video was patronizing and demonstrates a lack of recent historical knowledge. All of that was around for all of those over forty. The music, the sagging, the music degrading women, the protesting foreign policy and in certain parts of the country all children are raised with "yes ma'am/sir". She was simply sucking up and is essentially a product for sale.

If I am looking for something that pisses me off about the millenials, it is this concept of how the world did not begin until they came along combined with the shallow for sale attitude.

Note: millennials don't fit the stereotypes assigned to them. We've only been hearing these very same complaints since Cicero. The idiots protesting at places like Harvard and Berkley are not representative of the total population. Part of identity politics is to pit generations against each other.

That video was patronizing and demonstrates a lack of recent historical knowledge. All of that was around for all of those over forty. The music, the sagging, the music degrading women, the protesting foreign policy and in certain parts of the country all children are raised with "yes ma'am/sir". She was simply sucking up and is essentially a product for sale.

If I am looking for something that pisses me off about the millenials, it is this concept of how the world did not begin until they came along combined with the shallow for sale attitude.

"Note: millennials don't fit the stereotypes assigned to them."
Bullshit....in the real world we talk about the greater percentages. Unfortunately nobody really gives two shits about the behavior of a few good kids from Podunk, Wherever.
Sadly, today's youth, where the populous is is all fucked up and twisted and leading the way....making it cool to be and think like a total fucking whack-job.
Thank God....most of us grow up and some point.

Forum List

Back