Millennials Too Lazy To Eat Cereal

I got my job now because I have a degree in industrial engineering...I am in technical sales so my degree applies but a degree in business would have been better for me.
At least you can tell them why they need the extra widget at $40k...
40K is cheap for our widgets
That doesn't cover the $2500 dollar an hour consultation and installation guidance fee....

• Thanks
Reactions: NLT
I got my job now because I have a degree in industrial engineering...I am in technical sales so my degree applies but a degree in business would have been better for me.

You would have benefited more by locking yourself in a closet, and staying there. It's the most you've achieved at this point.
He once calculated the height of a Cheerio blasted into the air by a man on his belly, naked, using a G-7 fart blast with the Cheerio placed on the anus area...
I calculated the G-force on the Cheerio not the height dummy.

That doesn't cover the $2500 dollar an hour consultation and installation guidance fee....
Wow did I bill you once before?

Wow did I bill you once before?
I've worked in industry electronics and electrical enough to know...

Forum List

Back