Millennials Too Lazy To Eat Cereal

I almost never have breakfast. I know it is the most important meal of the day or whatever, but I just can't bring myself to eat that earlier. Even after the gym. Also, the bowls don't wash themselves. :(

Dishwashers....an amazing invention. But I suppose it takes effort to walk over to one to load it

I love my dishwasher but I find myself doing the dishes by hand a couple times of week. I find the whole process to be very relaxing, therapeutic even. I can feel all the stress of the day leave my fingertips into the warm water.
You must use Dove...

The thing I'm scratching my head over is, when you make a smoothie, then you have to wash the friggin blender, which is a WHOLE lot bigger pain than washing a bowl and a spoon. These millenials must be buying their breakfast elsewhere. I used to have a daughter in law like that. She would have starved with a full refrigerator but no open Dunkin Donuts.

I almost never have breakfast. I know it is the most important meal of the day or whatever, but I just can't bring myself to eat that earlier. Even after the gym. Also, the bowls don't wash themselves. :(

Dishwashers....an amazing invention. But I suppose it takes effort to walk over to one to load it
Whoever invented the dishwasher deserves sainthood.

St. Zita is the Patron Saint of chores. My mother used to remind me quite often of her when it was time to do mine. lol

I'm technically considered a "millennial", and I don't eat cereal due to time restraints. I wake up a 5 am, and have to be at work by 6 am. But even in my situation this "I don't want to clean up" thing is ridiculous. Leave the fucking dish there. It will still be there when you get home. You can clean a bowl and spoon in 60 seconds.
60 seconds is too much time, when you are already late.

I must be a bad parent
I have two millennial children. One is in the USN serving his Country the other is going to Nursing school and working part time a phamacy. Both kept thier rooms clean and had to do chores at home. I should be locked up for child abuse.

Reported to CPS.

They are a waste of energy and water..
Depends on what kind of energy you're talking about. It saves mine.

eat cereal right out of the box, problem solved.
That's what I do, I dislike the taste of milk...
Me too, cant stand milk.

I am sure you've had more than your fair share growing up on a dairy.
yep, I hated it then and I hate it now. My Mom believed you would die if you did not drink a gallon a day.

Farm life made shun beef and pork as an adult. As a child it was a bit rough playing with the piglets than eating them later. My smart ass sister would make a point to remind me that we were eating (insert the name I gave the pig) for dinner that evening. Tart face! lol

Me too, cant stand milk.

yep, I hated it then and I hate it now. My Mom believed you would die if you did not drink a gallon a day.

Farm life made shun beef and pork as an adult. As a child it was a bit rough playing with the piglets than eating them later. My smart ass sister would make a point to remind me that were eating (insert the name I gave the pig) for dinner that evening. Tart face! lol
I was not bothered by eating the animals on the farm...one less to clean up after and feed.

Me too, cant stand milk.

We had to have it with every meal....Sometimes warm out of der cow, with ice cubes..believe me I took three cents to school for chocolate milk...

• Thanks
Reactions: NLT
My smart ass sister would make a point to remind me that we were eating (insert the name I gave the pig) for dinner that evening. Tart face! lol

Your sister sounds like an asshole. I think I love her. :lol:

Me too, cant stand milk.

We had to have it with every meal....Sometimes warm out of der cow, with ice cubes..believe me I took three cents to school for chocolate milk...
What about the cream floating in the milk..yuk

Me too, cant stand milk.

Farm life made shun beef and pork as an adult. As a child it was a bit rough playing with the piglets than eating them later. My smart ass sister would make a point to remind me that were eating (insert the name I gave the pig) for dinner that evening. Tart face! lol
I was not bothered by eating the animals on the farm...one less to clean up after and feed.

I suppose that was the only silver lining for me.

Me too, cant stand milk.

What about the cream floating in the milk..yuk
I blew it off like in the old silent movies did with beer...

Forum List

Back