Miller's "I Spent 9 Years in Prison" Thread

Miller

It's pretty hard to get banned here, but one surefire way is to post contents of PMs. I don't know if the mods will give you a pass because you're a newbie, but if you are about to take an enforced vacation, that will probably be the reason.

Miller, did you do an Op about evading house payments? If so, yes, we exchanged PMs briefly and yes, I told you to quit contacting me. If not, you have the wrong broad.

And BTW, bocci in prison?

Color me *detecting the distinct smell of bullshit in the air*.

This is too interesting to pass up. Normally, twoofers are just deadbeat dads. (Except for eots) Miller has spent 9 years in prisons. Now THAT is street cred.

I began trading futures and option in 1969 to survive the stock market crash while I worked for
EF Hutton. If they are, "one of Wall Street's biggest profit engines" why are they off the balance sheet? Are they hiding the profits from the IRS?

I wrote a book about an actual derivatives criminal case in Federal Court. The title is
JUST CAUSE JUST FACTS.

You can read excerpts of the story on Amazon. It is a fascinating, entertaining story that will give you a real incite into our corrupt judicial branch, my 9 years in Federal prison along with many encounters with real mob guys including Gene Gotti, Joe Gambino and many others.

The story reveals my background as a broker and trader of derivatives for 41 years.

You can read the first several pages (and buy the book) here.

[ame=http://www.amazon.com/Just-Cause-Facts-Government-Corruption/dp/1419609068/]Amazon.com: Just Cause Just Facts: Government Corruption Beyond Weird (9781419609060): Stephen A. Miller: Books[/ame]

So Miller, what's the deal? Why were charged with extortion?

Wait, wait, wait........so lemme see if I have this straight. A USMB-er has a book out and is trolling us to buy it. In the book he claims he was a high flyer, was unjustly accused, convicted and imprisoned. During prison, he claims met one rock star after another and acquired some special knowledge about 9/11 none of us has?

I dun get yet where pedophilia fits in, but am I elsewise up to date?

Sorry to disappoint, folks, but every member of the bar gets letters with claims like these. This isn't even in my 10 Top Imaginative Stories About Why Someone Is Doing Time.

I'd give this one a C+ if the book really exists; good on effort, short on originality.

Let this be a lesson to you...when you put someone on ignore like I did to miller, you miss out on crap like this. I betcha that was a lot of fun to read.

This is too interesting to pass up. Normally, twoofers are just deadbeat dads. (Except for eots) Miller has spent 9 years in prisons. Now THAT is street cred.

You can read the first several pages (and buy the book) here.

Amazon.com: Just Cause Just Facts: Government Corruption Beyond Weird (9781419609060): Stephen A. Miller: Books

So Miller, what's the deal? Why were charged with extortion?

Wait, wait, wait........so lemme see if I have this straight. A USMB-er has a book out and is trolling us to buy it. In the book he claims he was a high flyer, was unjustly accused, convicted and imprisoned. During prison, he claims met one rock star after another and acquired some special knowledge about 9/11 none of us has?

I dun get yet where pedophilia fits in, but am I elsewise up to date?

Sorry to disappoint, folks, but every member of the bar gets letters with claims like these. This isn't even in my 10 Top Imaginative Stories About Why Someone Is Doing Time.

I'd give this one a C+ if the book really exists; good on effort, short on originality.

Let this be a lesson to you...when you put someone on ignore like I did to miller, you miss out on crap like this. I betcha that was a lot of fun to read.

Candycorn, you can choose to view a post of someone on ignore....there should be a hotlink on the right side of your screen where their post would have been.

Miller, did you do an Op about evading house payments? If so, yes, we exchanged PMs briefly and yes, I told you to quit contacting me. If not, you have the wrong broad.

I read the Bio that Amazon supplies, it mentions a court case but not any prison time. Anyway this clown isn't worth it.

I read the Bio that Amazon supplies, it mentions a court case but not any prison time. Anyway this clown isn't worth it.

I think so too.

Is that explosion fake?

Are those steel beams exploding in all directions fake?

Were those little bone bits found all over the roofs of buildings from a jet fuel fire?

Are you going to stay brainwashed forever?

Did you get tricked by your slimy government you keep electing?

Do you like being in a trance?

Is saying stupid shit over and over some benefit to you?

OK SLACKJAW IF YOU HAVE ANY ASSETS IN Eagar AZ you can prepare to lose them in a slander case. You and your few friends here better buy my book quick to find out that when I say I'm going to bring your asses in court and we will sue the living shit out of you. Now if you're busted you can feel free to continue slandering me in front of thousands of views.

So you and me little boy have got it on. Don't get impatient because I'm just beginning a huge case, but I will get around to you and Jean Austen and the little soldier boy.

And Madeline we will have a definite face to face when I see you in court because now you will pay. We need to clean up our country.

OK SLACKJAW IF YOU HAVE ANY ASSETS IN Eagar AZ you can prepare to lose them in a slander case. You and your few friends here better buy my book quick to find out that when I say I'm going to bring your asses in court and we will sue the living shit out of you. Now if you're busted you can feel free to continue slandering me in front of thousands of views.

So you and me little boy have got it on. Don't get impatient because I'm just beginning a huge case, but I will get around to you and Jean Austen and the little soldier boy.

And Madeline we will have a definite face to face when I see you in court because now you will pay. We need to clean up our country.

The only lawyer to represent you would be a dumbass. Tell your dumbass lawyer to send whatever he has to pob 41 in eagar.

Better yet show up in person.
We could start cleaning up the country by putting you back in prison asswipe!

Last edited:

The only lawyer to represent you would be a dumbass. Tell your dumbass lawyer to send whatever he has to pob 41 in eagar.

You have got to be shitting me. This insecure little punk is threatening to sue people over an internet chat room? That's just absolutely amazing. I didn't know there were people out there that were that stupid.

You have got to be shitting me. This insecure little punk is threatening to sue people over an internet chat room? That's just absolutely amazing. I didn't know there were people out there that were that stupid.

Yep sfc ollie, that's the mark of a true loon!
I prefer he show up in person, we could settle it at the speed of sound.

In case the loon missed it, I get mail at;
S.L. Ackjawed
POB 41
Eagar, Az 85941

we will find out who is fake and who is nuts.

I suspect the average USMB-er already knows this, miller.

squazzil_animated.gif

Is that explosion fake?

Are those steel beams exploding in all directions fake?

Were those little bone bits found all over the roofs of buildings from a jet fuel fire?

Are you going to stay brainwashed forever?

Did you get tricked by your slimy government you keep electing?

Do you like being in a trance?

Is saying stupid shit over and over some benefit to you?
Is that explosion fake?.......What explosion?.........Nothing but a mega-ton bulding falling down from the inside out.

Are those steel beams exploding in all directions fake?........No!.....That's what happens when a mega-ton building falls down from the inside out.

Were those little bone bits found all over the roofs of buildings from a jet fuel fire.....No!....That's what happens when mega-ton planes ram into buildings at full speed, thereby ejecting little bits of all kinds of shit in eleven different directions around the surrounding area.

Are you going to stay brainwashed forver.......Obviously, that's a question you need to be asking your criminal self.

Did you get tricked by your slimey government you keep electing.......No!.......A bunch of crazy foreign fucks CONSPIRED to ram 4 plane loads of innocent people into three buildings and an empty field. They succeeded.

Do you like being in a trance......Again, that's a question you need to be asking your criminal self.

Is saying the same stupid shit over and over some benefit to you?....Again, that's a question you need to be asking your criminal self.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back