Millions of dollars spent to charge 12 Ruskies with crimes that they will NEVER be convicted of.

Oh well...in that case it's all good then.
Let them carry on unobstructed.

Why not let Pakistan fly drones over the States as well...as you say, tit for tat...?
Should we shoot down Russian spy satellites?
huh?
You'd be happy with drones over the US?

You didn't answer the question. Should we shoot down Russian spy satellites? Are you happy with spy satellites over the US?

Common, what's the problem? Are you afraid to show everyone what a great big hypocrite you are?
How is that equivalent?
Since when did the US claim ownership of any part of space?
How is it not eqivelant? The russians are flying their spy satellites right over our heads. Furthermore, If they wanted to fly drones over the country, there is probably little we could do about it, unless they were quite big and not stealthy. They don't need to fly drones over us because they have spy satellites.
if someone wants to try and fly drones over the US, go for it. they will be shot down immediately and have our military up their ass.

what i find funny is when i said we jack with other countries he seemed to think i'd be ok with us doing the obama and droning other countries. yet, he tells me *I* deflect when he can't answer the question about do we fuck w/russia but he wants to know if drones are ok, but he's not deflecting.

Oh well...in that case it's all good then.
Let them carry on unobstructed.

Why not let Pakistan fly drones over the States as well...as you say, tit for tat...?
huh?

You didn't answer the question. Should we shoot down Russian spy satellites? Are you happy with spy satellites over the US?

Common, what's the problem? Are you afraid to show everyone what a great big hypocrite you are?
How is that equivalent?
How is it not eqivelant? The russians are flying their spy satellites right over our heads. Furthermore, If they wanted to fly drones over the country, there is probably little we could do about it, unless they were quite big and not stealthy. They don't need to fly drones over us because they have spy satellites.
You don't understand that there's a difference between sovereign airspace over a country and spacespace?
Huh!
Funny.

huh?

How is that equivalent?
if someone wants to try and fly drones over the US, go for it. they will be shot down immediately and have our military up their ass.

what i find funny is when i said we jack with other countries he seemed to think i'd be ok with us doing the obama and droning other countries. yet, he tells me *I* deflect when he can't answer the question about do we fuck w/russia but he wants to know if drones are ok, but he's not deflecting.
"Deflecting" is when you point out their hypocrisy.

huh?

How is that equivalent?

What I find funny is you saying "We fuck with other countries so...meh...let them do what they like in return...it's only fair".

huh?

How is that equivalent?
You don't understand that there's a difference between sovereign airspace over a country and spacespace?
Huh!
Funny.
As someone else pointed out, if they fly drones over our country, the military will shoot them down. What do you intend to do about Russians posting on Facebook or undertaking other perfectly legal actions?

huh?

How is that equivalent?

What I find funny is you saying "We fuck with other countries so...meh...let them do what they like in return...it's only fair".
did i say it was only fair? please show me that quote.

what i'm saying is, it's ass-nugget stupid to think people won't fuck with us in return. you keep harping on THEIR "crimes" but seem to have zero issue with us doing it.

typical lib. ok for us, you better not or else!

huh?

How is that equivalent?

"Deflecting" is managing to bring Obama into an unrelated discussion.

huh?

How is that equivalent?
Huh!
Funny.
As someone else pointed out, if they fly drones over our country, the military will shoot them down. What do you intend to do about Russians posting on Facebook or undertaking other perfectly legal actions?
No...you're right.
It should just be ignored because...well...it got your guy in.

huh?

How is that equivalent?

What I find funny is your outrage over other countries doing exactly what the United States does. Aren't you one of those idiots who doesn't have a problem with Iran developing nuclear weapons?

How is that equivalent?

so when i ask you if we fuck with other countries and you say "is it ok for pakistan to fly drones over the US" - let me be clear, that is *not* considered deflecting?

How is that equivalent?

It's obviously related. Do as I say, not as I do.

How is that equivalent?
Huh!
Funny.
No...you're right.
iu

How is that equivalent?
Huh!
Funny.
No...you're right.
iu
i think we lost him. got his pic for the milk carton?

Huh!
Funny.
No...you're right.
iu
i think we lost him. got his pic for the milk carton?

Drat! They always run away just when it's starting to be fun.

Now it's just gonna be a series of personal insults. Pretty typical.

Sorry you can't handle the cold hard truth.

HappyJoy shows his thoughts on the victims of Broward County

iu

How's that? I want the voices from that high school heard where as people like you just want to move on without doing anything.

Right! Fourteen-year-olds are going to have a great deal of insight into this subject!

Ann Frank probably had a great insight into concentration camps. Life is experiences and I'm more than happy to listen to those who have them.

Now it's just gonna be a series of personal insults. Pretty typical.

iu

How's that? I want the voices from that high school heard where as people like you just want to move on without doing anything.

Right! Fourteen-year-olds are going to have a great deal of insight into this subject!

Ann Frank probably had a great insight into concentration camps. Life is experiences and I'm more than happy to listen to those who have them.

Do you think the population of Hiroshima knows how to build an atom bomb?

iu

No, why would they? Oh, I see, you're trying to make an analogy here. Wow, talk about fail.

iu

No, why would they? Oh, I see, you're trying to make an analogy here. Wow, talk about fail.
You seem to believe that being a victim makes you an expert on complex subjects.

You seem to believe that being a victim makes you an expert on complex subjects.

No, if I wanted an expert on building an atomic bomb then I'd go to the people who make atomic bombs, no? Is that too complex for you?

Don't worry, if I needed to know how to completely fail at raising money for a gofundme cause I'd go to you.

No, if I wanted an expert on building an atomic bomb then I'd go to the people who make atomic bombs, no? Is that too complex for you?

Don't worry, if I needed to know how to completely fail at raising money for a gofundme cause I'd go to you.

So whenever you get caught posting stupidity, you're response is to bring up a 3 year old thread. Isn't that what you call a "diversion?"

Who should we go to for expertise on preventing mass shootings, a bunch of 14-year-olds?

Forum List

Back