Millions of dollars spent to charge 12 Ruskies with crimes that they will NEVER be convicted of.

Sounds like a wild goose chase to me! Yup, a big fat nothing burger as far as I'm concerned.

Correct.... they personally do not indict, what they do on anything in their investigation that they see as criminal... is send over a recommendation to the Justice department for an indictment, and Justice then does their own investigation, and indicts the person, if the law has actually been broken.

So the Obama administration was the only party that could have indicted Hillary.

Now what do you suppose the odds of that happening were?

About the same as the DOJ doing that now.
Given Session's complete lack of a spine, you could be right.

Session has his own worries with Mueller. He settled that money laundering $270 million law suit with Junior’s Russian lawyer friend for 2 cents on the dollar and no admission of guilt. The oligarch paid his fine and walked out of the courtroom with $265,000,000 of beautifully laundered money and no criminal record.
I have no idea what the hell you're talking about. Sessions didn't "settle" anything having to do with Trump.

Do you ever get tired of being uninformed?

DOJ Settled Massive Russian Fraud Case Involving Lawyer Who Met With Trump Jr.

So the Obama administration was the only party that could have indicted Hillary.

Now what do you suppose the odds of that happening were?

About the same as the DOJ doing that now.
Given Session's complete lack of a spine, you could be right.

Session has his own worries with Mueller. He settled that money laundering $270 million law suit with Junior’s Russian lawyer friend for 2 cents on the dollar and no admission of guilt. The oligarch paid his fine and walked out of the courtroom with $265,000,000 of beautifully laundered money and no criminal record.
I have no idea what the hell you're talking about. Sessions didn't "settle" anything having to do with Trump.

Do you ever get tired of being uninformed?

DOJ Settled Massive Russian Fraud Case Involving Lawyer Who Met With Trump Jr.

Tell you what. I'll answer that after you explain why Comey allowed Hillary to smash multiple cell phones and tables and granted immunity to several of Hillary's closest aids and allowed on the principle suspects to serve as Hillary's lawer.

Nothing will come of it. They won't be extradited or ever see the inside of a US courtroom much less one of our jails.

Was it worth it?
I would have thought that the preservation of the integrity of the democratic process would be almost beyond price.
It's one of the most fundamental pillars of the republic.
How does Mewler's phony indictment do anything to support the democratic process?
You're OK with foreign interference in US - we get it.
Some would admire your Globalist outlook...no borders.

Nothing will come of it. They won't be extradited or ever see the inside of a US courtroom much less one of our jails.

Was it worth it?
I would have thought that the preservation of the integrity of the democratic process would be almost beyond price.
How does Mewler's phony indictment do anything to support the democratic process?
The attempt by Democrats to stage a coup against a lawfully elected president is far more concenring. Yet, none of you snowflakes give a damn.

Was it worth it?
is it ok if we interfere with other countries? seems tit for tat more than POOR US!

Was it worth it?
is it ok if we interfere with other countries? seems tit for tat more than POOR US!
Of course not.
Are you happy to accept interference from other countries as some sort of karma?

Was it worth it?
Of course not.
Are you happy to accept interference from other countries as some sort of karma?
not really karma in as much as to be expected. i would have to think we've jacked with other countries for a long time and in the past, other countries us. *human nature* in as much as anything. but i don't see us stopping it so i don't see other countries stopping doing it to us. would you?

just the spy games we all get into and think for some reason our side is moral and just and their isn't.

Was it worth it?
Of course not.
How is OK for us to do it if it's some kind of crime for Russia to do it?

Of course not.
not really karma in as much as to be expected. i would have to think we've jacked with other countries for a long time and in the past, other countries us. *human nature* in as much as anything. but i don't see us stopping it so i don't see other countries stopping doing it to us. would you?

just the spy games we all get into and think for some reason our side is moral and just and their isn't.

The lefties are just pretending to care about Russian interference. The Soviets interfered in our elections for decades and the lefties never gave a damn. They pretend to care about it when they think they can use it as a weapon against Trump.

Of course not.

The lefties are just pretending to care about Russian interference. The Soviets interfered in our elections for decades and the lefties never gave a damn. They pretend to care about it when they think they can use it as a weapon against Trump.
yep. i'm just not a fan of people who only get upset when something stops them from getting their way and apathetic at all other times.

Was it worth it?
The attempt by Democrats to stage a coup against a lawfully elected president is far more concenring. Yet, none of you snowflakes give a damn.
Fair enough...you don't care about foreign governments interfering in your country's elections...presumably as long as it benefits your guy.
Conservative values sure have changed over the years.

Was it worth it?
Fair enough...you don't care about foreign governments interfering in your country's elections...presumably as long as it benefits your guy.
Conservative values sure have changed over the years.
wow. now apply that same standard to yourself.

did you get upset at any other time a foreign government messed with us and our processes?
if hillary had won would anyone CARE about all this?
did you care when obama paid US money to fund anti-netanyahu commercials?

or do you only care here and now cause - TRUMP!?

Of course not.

Give examples of how the Russians interfered with our elections to get anyone elected to the White House. I think you are just making stuff up the way you always do.

But the fact that more money was spent on countless Benghazi investigations that turned up nothing, doesn’t bother you at all. Typical con

The investigation was worth every penny. Quickly it was revealed that Hillary Clinton and Barack Hussein Obama tried to cover up the terrorist attack by claiming it was due to a Youtube Video. It that guy out of prison yet? That there was help, sitting on the runway waiting for the go-ahead from President Obama who, after one briefing, went to bed and then flew to Las Vegas for a fundraiser.

Jillian,
What's funny about my post?

Last edited:

Was it worth it?

starr spent 70 million to get a blue dress.

are you so silly you think Mueller is done?

not that you care that Russia inserted itself into our elections. perhaps you should leave the concern to people who aren't trumphacks.

For seven million dollars you got 13 internet trolls that were mean to Hillary! In short, you got hosed!

Mueller and his special counsel team and counter intelligence team, is just sliding in to first at this point....
/----/ Muller wants us to believe that 13 Russians, speaking broken English, had a more effective messaging campaign than Hillary.
nothing burger super sized.jpg

Forum List

Back