Millions of dollars spent to charge 12 Ruskies with crimes that they will NEVER be convicted of.

The anti-Donald folks are literally mentally ill or paid trolls from a troll farm. IMO it is not healthy to even try to reason with them, they are hopeless and should be either institutionalized or closely monitored by the authorities.

The anti-Donald folks are literally mentally ill or paid trolls from a troll farm. IMO it is not healthy to even try to reason with them, they are hopeless and should be either institutionalized or closely monitored by the authorities.

Just lefties cling to their free looted goodies.

They are willing to do anything to have their way. We need to be always willing to tell them to fuck off.

They are willing to do anything to have their way. We need to be always willing to tell them to fuck off.

"We need to be always willing to tell them to fuck off."

I am TOTALLY willing to do that. :D

Nothing will come of it. They won't be extradited or ever see the inside of a US courtroom much less one of our jails.

Was it worth it?

Compared to the year's worth of investigation with nothing but a shitstain showing up.

Compared to that even the liberal study on why lesbians are fat was a smart move.
That's it. Blindly attack every which way. Something might stick.

It's not liberals or Democrats who fuk the middle class and the poor. Remember that.

Nothing will come of it. They won't be extradited or ever see the inside of a US courtroom much less one of our jails.

Was it worth it?
I would have thought that the preservation of the integrity of the democratic process would be almost beyond price.
It's one of the most fundamental pillars of the republic.
How does Mewler's phony indictment do anything to support the democratic process?

It's not liberals or Democrats who fuk the middle class and the poor. Remember that.
Yes it is liberals and Democrats who fuck the middle class and the poor, asshole.

Congress can't indict anyone, shit for brains.
Correct.... they personally do not indict, what they do on anything in their investigation that they see as criminal... is send over a recommendation to the Justice department for an indictment, and Justice then does their own investigation, and indicts the person, if the law has actually been broken.

So the Obama administration was the only party that could have indicted Hillary.

Now what do you suppose the odds of that happening were?

About the same as the DOJ doing that now.
Given Session's complete lack of a spine, you could be right.

Session has his own worries with Mueller. He settled that money laundering $270 million law suit with Junior’s Russian lawyer friend for 2 cents on the dollar and no admission of guilt. The oligarch paid his fine and walked out of the courtroom with $265,000,000 of beautifully laundered money and no criminal record.
I have no idea what the hell you're talking about. Sessions didn't "settle" anything having to do with Trump.

6cCN9Is.jpg
Prove it, asshole.

Millions spent on Donnie and family traveling between Florida and Washington, does that not concern any of you conservative republican snowflakes? We all know this worst president ever and draft dodger is your hero, but wake up for a moment sometime and see how they play you fools.

‘Trump, Inc.’ Podcast Extra: Trump’s Company Is Getting $175 Million Annually in Previously Undisclosed Rent — ProPublica
‘Trump Inc.’ Podcast: Money Laundering and the Trump Taj Mahal — ProPublica
Here’s How Much Melania Trump’s Military Flights Cost Taxpayers
Trump inaugural committee paid $26 million to friend of first lady Melania Trump

I'd like to know if Trump will now finally believe his own DOJ and actually do something about Russian meddling in future elections. I'm guessing he won't, I'm guessing the wingnuts don't want him to do anything about it either.

Will they do anything about the treason in the FBI?

Will McCabe, Comey, and Rosenstien go to prison? Will Strzok face a firing squad?

Ohh, don't worry about treason, don't worry about the Obama DOJ working to fix the election, don't worry that the top echelons of the FBI were spying on the opposition campaign because they were a hit squad for Hillary.

No, don't worry about that, worry that Russians spent $1300 on a facebook ad.

Fuck you scumbag.

No, none of your right wing fever dreams will come true.

Forum List

Back