Millions of dollars spent to charge 12 Ruskies with crimes that they will NEVER be convicted of.

I didn't say it had anything to do with sanctions. I'm addressing your blatant hypocrisy. You're not very quick, are you?

You're going off topic is what you're doing, changing the subject because you don't want to talk about Trump not letting the Russians off the hook. You couldn't be more obvious.
I already told you I don't give a fuck if he enforces the sanctions or not. You want to stay on that nothing topic because you don't want to discuss the topic of Hillary's crimes.

I wrote one my Senators today and demanded that Trump be held in contempt of congress. I will write the other one tomorrow.
Oh shit! JimH52 is demanding Trump be held in contempt of Congress. Trump's finished now. LMAO

It's impeachable, dingbat.
Oh, I'm sure Jim's gonna get Trump impeached with his demand letters to his Senators. He has so much clout, you know. LMAO

Jesus, dude, what does the 'fake' dossier have to do with Trump not enforcing sanctions that had a veto proof majority? Talk about desperate.
I didn't say it had anything to do with sanctions. I'm addressing your blatant hypocrisy. You're not very quick, are you?

You're going off topic is what you're doing, changing the subject because you don't want to talk about Trump not letting the Russians off the hook. You couldn't be more obvious.
I already told you I don't give a fuck if he enforces the sanctions or not. You want to stay on that nothing topic because you don't want to discuss the topic of Hillary's crimes.

The mere fact that Russian sanctions have bipartisan agreement means it's not a nothing topic. You just don't want to talk about it because it makes Trump's inaction to this bill suspect. Like I said, you're obvious.
I'll discuss it with you when you can be honest enough to discuss the Clinton campaign's purchase and use of the fake dossier to get a FISA warrant to spy on Trump. How's that?

You really are as dumb ad everyone is saying...Wow...amazing.

I wrote one my Senators today and demanded that Trump be held in contempt of congress. I will write the other one tomorrow.
Oh shit! JimH52 is demanding Trump be held in contempt of Congress. Trump's finished now. LMAO

Oh, I'm sure Jim's gonna get Trump impeached with his demand letters to his Senators. He has so much clout, you know. LMAO

Naw...we will wait on Mueller....

Jesus, dude, what does the 'fake' dossier have to do with Trump not enforcing sanctions that had a veto proof majority? Talk about desperate.

The mere fact that Russian sanctions have bipartisan agreement means it's not a nothing topic. You just don't want to talk about it because it makes Trump's inaction to this bill suspect. Like I said, you're obvious.
I'll discuss it with you when you can be honest enough to discuss the Clinton campaign's purchase and use of the fake dossier to get a FISA warrant to spy on Trump. How's that?

The Clinton's hired a respected British intelligence officer after Republicans had already hired the guy. There is nothing illegal about it.

Well there's a powerful argument. lol

The pressure will grow. Does he obey Congress or his master...Putin?

Yep, so far it's his master.

The Clinton's hired a respected British intelligence officer after Republicans had already hired the guy. There is nothing illegal about it.
What is illegal about it is that they knew it was fake but didn't tell the FISA judge it was fake. That, my poor dumb friend, is a crime.

Seems legit to me. You should probably go shut up somewhere and stop making an ass out of yourself.

Congress can't indict anyone, shit for brains.
Correct.... they personally do not indict, what they do on anything in their investigation that they see as criminal... is send over a recommendation to the Justice department for an indictment, and Justice then does their own investigation, and indicts the person, if the law has actually been broken.

So the Obama administration was the only party that could have indicted Hillary.

Now what do you suppose the odds of that happening were?

About the same as the DOJ doing that now.
Given Session's complete lack of a spine, you could be right.

Sure bub, that's the reason.

Either that, or the FBI is blackmailing him.

Oh, he ordered it and Mueller will subeona documents that will verify that he ordered him fired. There will be a paper trail and Mueller will find it. Let Trump get under oath and deny he ordered Mueller fired and see what happens.
Says the idiot who still thinks Trump colluded with the Russians to "steal" the election from Hillary (like she was entitled to it).

Why is he blocking the investigation at every turn? Why is he defending Putin even as his cabinet members say otherwise? Why won't he implement sanctions against Russia.
Tell us, Mr. Single digit IQ, how exactly is he blocking the investigation at ANY turn, let alone EVERY turn? Go ahead, this should be good.

Easy one:

How Trump Built an Obstruction of Justice Case Against Himself

Obstruction of justice is a crime that depends on a person’s state of mind, and so is difficult for prosecutors to prove. The law on whether a sitting president can be prosecuted, as opposed to impeached and removed from office by Congress, is unsettled. But legal experts say that Trump’s pattern of behavior has made the case against him much stronger, because that pattern shows Trump repeatedly attempting to undercut the investigations into Russian interference and obstruction, and then in some cases misleading the public about it. That Trump was unsuccessful in firing Mueller is irrelevant—obstruction is a crime whether or not the attempt succeeds.
_______________________________________________________________________________________________________

Nixon was an attorney and knew better than to go on national television and state that the reason he was firing someone was to stop the investigation of a crime. Trump....not so much. He is not a trained attorney and he is not even smart, according to a professor from his college.

Answer me this please. Do you think Nixon would have gone on TV everyday and declared that he was innocent and that the whole Watergate investigation was a hoax? No, he didn't. Trump says he is defending himself, when in actuality, he is implicating himself each time he Tweets...."No Collusion!"

What has he got to hide? Mueller has established that there was a crime. The Junior meeting alone tells us that there was collusion. Now, Mueller is putting together the pieces that will either prove there was or there was not an underlying crime. Trump should be concerned.

But I think that what he is really concerned about is the money trail. He and Kushner have had some very shady dealing with foreign governments, including Russia. Mueller is finding that may be the key to this whole criminal effort.
How about a credible source? Or an honest source? Your link claims that Trump ordered his WH council to fire Mueller, which is a flat out lie. You have no credibility (but we already knew that).

Oh, he ordered it and Mueller will subeona documents that will verify that he ordered him fired. There will be a paper trail and Mueller will find it. Let Trump get under oath and deny he ordered Mueller fired and see what happens.
You seem to have a problem comprehending American English.

What country are you from?

Seems legit to me. You should probably go shut up somewhere and stop making an ass out of yourself.
So you're BOTH out of argument, I see. Now it's just gonna be a series of personal insults. Pretty typical.

When Bill Clinton Was Paid $500,000 to Speak in Russia, Hillary Opposed State Dept. Sanctions
TWEET
EMAIL

Getty Images

BY: Paul Crookston
July 18, 2017 4:13 pm

Hillary Clinton sought to tamp down reports about her opposition to Russia sanctions that coincided with a speech her husband gave in Moscow that landed him half a million dollars.

Hillary Clinton opposed Russia sanctions in 2010 when her husband, former President Bill Clinton, was paid to give a speech at the Russian bank Renaissance Capital, Fox News reports.

The bank was connected to the fraud case that led to the sanctions posed by the Magnitsky Act, and after the former president gave the speech, Russian President Vladimir Putin called him to say thanks.

This story did not receive much attention while President Barack Obama and Hillary Clinton were pursuing their Russian "reset," but Hillary Clinton's campaign took pains to prevent the story of Bill's speech from getting out. In 2015, campaign operatives were able to prevent a mainstream media outlet from reporting on it.

"With the help of the research team, we killed a Bloomberg story trying to link HRC’s opposition to the Magnitsky bill a $500,000 speech that WJC gave in Moscow," Jesse Lehrich, who was part of Hillary For America's Rapid Response Communications team, said on May 21, 2015.

The memo was released by WikiLeaks, with "HRC" and "WJC" referring to Hillary and Bill Clinton respectively.

The Magnitsky Act's namesake, Sergei Magnitsky, was jailed by the Russian government after he discovered a massive fraud scheme. Some of those who orchestrated the scheme were with Renaissance Capital, according to William Browder of Hermitage Capital Management, whose company was defrauded hundreds of millions of dollars.

Magnitsky died in 2009 while imprisoned in Russia, after discovering how Hermitage Capital Management's money was being stolen. Browder had hired Magnitsky to track down the money that had been lost through tax fraud.

The State Department under Hillary Clinton denied requests to sanction Russia in 2010, and weeks later Bill Clinton went to Moscow to deliver his $500,000 speech. Bloomberg was set to report on this timeline five years later as Hillary Clinton was getting her campaign started, but her campaign intervened and prevented it from publishing the story.

Clinton was against sanctioning Russia in 2010, although she reversed her position in 2011. That year her State Department stopped issuing visas to Russians connected to financial fraud, and in 2012 the Magnitsky Act was formally passed in Congress.

Russian sanctions have become a hot topic in Washington for another reason, which is the Trump campaign's meeting with a Russian lawyer who opposed those sanctions. Democratic leaders have shown no hesitation to cry foul about President Donald Trump reportedly working to lighten sanctions on Russia, marking a dramatic reversal from when Obama and Clinton opposed them.

Nothing will come of it. They won't be extradited or ever see the inside of a US courtroom much less one of our jails.

Was it worth it?

The intent is to distract from the Grassley and Nunes memos.

If it takes attention away from the treason that Strzok and Lisa Page committed, then the Grand Inquisitor did what the democrats put him there to do.

Now it's just gonna be a series of personal insults. Pretty typical.

Sorry you can't handle the cold hard truth.

HappyJoy shows his thoughts on the victims of Broward County

iu

I'd like to know if Trump will now finally believe his own DOJ and actually do something about Russian meddling in future elections. I'm guessing he won't, I'm guessing the wingnuts don't want him to do anything about it either.

Will they do anything about the treason in the FBI?

Will McCabe, Comey, and Rosenstien go to prison? Will Strzok face a firing squad?

Ohh, don't worry about treason, don't worry about the Obama DOJ working to fix the election, don't worry that the top echelons of the FBI were spying on the opposition campaign because they were a hit squad for Hillary.

No, don't worry about that, worry that Russians spent $1300 on a facebook ad.

Fuck you scumbag.

Forum List

Back