Millions of ordinary Americans support Donald Trump. Here's why

You're just showing how out of touch you are.
How so?
Disagree with her all you want, critique her judgement and actions in certain situations, that is fine, but big picture with all she has accomplished in her life... She is one of the most brilliant, accomplished and influential women in history.
She's accomplished nothing.....well, getting a child rapist off.....but I don't count that as a net positive.....

I've met her, she is a worthless component of society....
What was your interaction with her when you two met?
It was at the Democrat Club in DC. Had lunch with her and Debbie WasAwoman Schultz......

Let me ask you this, list three accomplishments of hers over her entire public life....
What did you have a direct conversation with her during lunch? What did you talk about?

She's done an incredible amount for military families, women and children around the world. I respect that

I am not a big Hilary fan so I'm not the best advocate but I can respect her accomplishments whether it be as a lawyer, first lady, state senator, sec of state, or now a presidental nominee...

Speaking for her leadership... I don't think she made any "big" moves while she was SOS, she was steady and represented our country well. Did good things increasing our exports and trade relationships with China, made an impact for women and girls all over the world. Improved healthcare and family leave for our military and their families... And she showed she could handle a Serious national security situations and forgiven affairs during the bin laden attack, sanctions on Iran to get them to the negotiating table and when she negotiated a ceasefire between Israel and Hamas. Here is more...

Here’s A List Of Hillary Clinton’s Accomplishments, So Quit Saying She Doesn’t Have Any | Addicting Info | The Knowledge You Crave

Disagree with her all you want, critique her judgement and actions in certain situations, that is fine, but big picture with all she has accomplished in her life... She is one of the most brilliant, accomplished and influential women in history.
She's accomplished nothing.....well, getting a child rapist off.....but I don't count that as a net positive.....

It was at the Democrat Club in DC. Had lunch with her and Debbie WasAwoman Schultz......

Let me ask you this, list three accomplishments of hers over her entire public life....
What did you have a direct conversation with her during lunch? What did you talk about?

She's done an incredible amount for military families, women and children around the world. I respect that

I am not a big Hilary fan so I'm not the best advocate but I can respect her accomplishments whether it be as a lawyer, first lady, state senator, sec of state, or now a presidental nominee...

Speaking for her leadership... I don't think she made any "big" moves while she was SOS, she was steady and represented our country well. Did good things increasing our exports and trade relationships with China, made an impact for women and girls all over the world. Improved healthcare and family leave for our military and their families... And she showed she could handle a Serious national security situations and forgiven affairs during the bin laden attack, sanctions on Iran to get them to the negotiating table and when she negotiated a ceasefire between Israel and Hamas. Here is more...

Here’s A List Of Hillary Clinton’s Accomplishments, So Quit Saying She Doesn’t Have Any | Addicting Info | The Knowledge You Crave

She sat across the table from me...I sat next to Debbie, she is so short, it doesn't show on TV.....

She talked about donations, and I took mental notes as I needed something from the democrats....

We didn't talk about politics.....Chelsea, Montgomery county PA, the MLK memorial....and I picked up the tab...:lol:

Strange, you listed no specific accomplishments of hers....that's OK, neither can I....:lol:

She sat across the table from me...I sat next to Debbie, she is so short, it doesn't show on TV.....

She talked about donations, and I took mental notes as I needed something from the democrats....

We didn't talk about politics.....Chelsea, Montgomery county PA, the MLK memorial....and I picked up the tab...:lol:

Strange, you listed no specific accomplishments of hers....that's OK, neither can I....:lol:
Thats a tired talking point. As I said, i'm not a big fan, but i'm objective enough to recognize an extremely accomplished individual... same goes for Trump and those trying to claim that he is not a good businessman because of 4 bankruptcies. It's just ignorant talk in both cases

Thats a tired talking point. As I said, i'm not a big fan, but i'm objective enough to recognize an extremely accomplished individual... same goes for Trump and those trying to claim that he is not a good businessman because of 4 bankruptcies. It's just ignorant talk in both cases
Talking point? Huh....strange how you can't answer.....

I will make it simpler, name two accomplishments of hitlerys?

Lots of dishonest self aggrandizers ACCOMPLISH LOTS.

Talking point? Huh....strange how you can't answer.....

I will make it simpler, name two accomplishments of hitlerys?
Graduated from Yale Law School, First Lady of the United States, Elected Senator for New York, Secretary of State of the United States, First women in history to be a presidential nominee for the United States. Before the knee jerk reaction pressing for specific policy accomplishments... Just think about that list. Very few people on this planet, let alone women have or could even come close to that...

Forum List

Back