Milo Speech on Immigration Blocked By UTube

Trump is the one using time-tested fascist tenets to form and operate his authoritarian administration. The case of youtube is an easy one. The private owner of the venue has every right to control what they put out in or on their venue, not random people. If that were the case anyone could go to any newspaper and demand their article be printed and included in the paper. Youtube is protecting its right to freedom of speech.

The owners of UTube are leftwing fascists who make a pretext of respecting freedom of speech. They are engaged in constant censorship of their conservative users who should found their own counterpart to UTube. But this still illustrates the complete lack of respect that leftwing fascists like yourself and UTubes ownership has for a diversity of opinion.

This is one more example of the whiny butthurt trumpers trying to inflict fascist tenets on American society. Control and or neutralizing the press, media, and free speech is a main tenet of fascism. That is simply historical fact. Attacking the press and limiting private sources of speech is the foundation of an authoritarian dictatorship.

roflmao, so Trump supporters complaining about UTubes leftwing fascist censorship is actually proof of Trump supporters not respecting the free speechof UTube owners to censor their participants?

lol, you libtards are too stupid for the word 'stupid'.

Youtube is a private business, so, you, as a fascist, want government to censor it: not going to happen.

I never said I want government to censor anything but you being the facist pig that you are supports the brown shirt shout down tactics to shut down dissenting voices so go jerk off to Mein Kampf some more.
You can keep saying you are not fascists and not alt right enemas of America, but that is exactly what you are. Leave business alone, period, if you are a conservative. If you complain about it, then you want government to interfere, which is fascism.

JimBowie's attack with nothing on OP merely means he knows he has lost this discussion, too.

This has been going on for a while, it's just more blatant. comklmiecrats...why is anybody surprised?

Trump is the one using time-tested fascist tenets to form and operate his authoritarian administration. The case of youtube is an easy one. The private owner of the venue has every right to control what they put out in or on their venue, not random people. If that were the case anyone could go to any newspaper and demand their article be printed and included in the paper. Youtube is protecting its right to freedom of speech.

The owners of UTube are leftwing fascists who make a pretext of respecting freedom of speech. They are engaged in constant censorship of their conservative users who should found their own counterpart to UTube. But this still illustrates the complete lack of respect that leftwing fascists like yourself and UTubes ownership has for a diversity of opinion.

This is one more example of the whiny butthurt trumpers trying to inflict fascist tenets on American society. Control and or neutralizing the press, media, and free speech is a main tenet of fascism. That is simply historical fact. Attacking the press and limiting private sources of speech is the foundation of an authoritarian dictatorship.

roflmao, so Trump supporters complaining about UTubes leftwing fascist censorship is actually proof of Trump supporters not respecting the free speechof UTube owners to censor their participants?

lol, you libtards are too stupid for the word 'stupid'.
You and your ilk are just too dopey and butthurt to understand that if people don't like you and think you are assholes they don't have to support your bullshit or play your games. The owners of youtube are under no legal, moral, or ethical to like you or support you, no matter how loud your butthurt whining gets.

Last edited:
You and your ilk are just too dopey and butthurt to understand that if people don't like you and think you are assholes they don't have to support your bullshit or play your games. The owners of youtube are under no legal, moral, or ethical to like you or support you, no matter how loud you butthurt whining gets.
You really are a fascist little punk to the very core, eh?

You and your ilk are just too dopey and butthurt to understand that if people don't like you and think you are assholes they don't have to support your bullshit or play your games. The owners of youtube are under no legal, moral, or ethical to like you or support you, no matter how loud you butthurt whining gets.
Another butthurt trumper. Only response is to misuse the word fascist and take a trump like temper tantrum and whine like trump does.

Trump did nothing about you tube and hasn't mentioned it. No one has asked that the government do anything about you tube. The government crackdown on you tube's right wholly exist in the mind's of liberals.

People have complained as individuals which is their right and Milo has been reinststed with apologies.

Another butthurt trumper. Only response is to misuse the word fascist and take a trump like temper tantrum and whine like trump does.
You've really become unhinged. 25 years on and you're still seething about Reagan's success so I can't say that you being so unglued about Trump comes as a surprise.

I get that whining is a time-honored tradition with lefties that don't get their way, but when severe pathology kicks in there should be alarms going off with whoever is in a position to help you.

Good luck, and I mean that.

More of that libtard tolerance thingy going on here.

These idiot companies are AOK with streaming women committing suicide or getting gang raped, apparently, as these have been streamed and not blocked, but can a conservative give a humor infused speech on immigration?

Oh, hell no. That might actually cause people to question the multinational corporate crony networks version of the immigration narrative where flooding our country with illegal immigrants that do not share our values or respect our laws is somehow good for us.

YouTube Disables MILO Livestream Hours Before Immigration Speech in New Mexico - Breitbart

YouTube disabled Breitbart News Senior Editor MILO’s livestreaming ability on Friday, just hours before his speech on immigration at the University of New Mexico.
MILO’s ability to host livestreams was withdrawn from YouTube after his video “MILO At UC – Colorado Springs: Democrats Are The ‘Party Of The Cuckold,'” was flagged and subsequently removed.

“Your video ‘MILO At UC – Colorado Springs: Democrats Are The ‘Party Of The Cuckold’ was flagged for review. Upon review, we’ve determined that it violates our guidelines,” YouTube declared in a notice to MILO. “We’ve removed it from YouTube and assigned a Community Guidelines strike, or temporary penalty, to your account.”
And you'll notice the posts of the Regressive Lefties who strongly support shutting down speech they don't like.

More of that libtard tolerance thingy going on here.

These idiot companies are AOK with streaming women committing suicide or getting gang raped, apparently, as these have been streamed and not blocked, but can a conservative give a humor infused speech on immigration?

Oh, hell no. That might actually cause people to question the multinational corporate crony networks version of the immigration narrative where flooding our country with illegal immigrants that do not share our values or respect our laws is somehow good for us.

YouTube Disables MILO Livestream Hours Before Immigration Speech in New Mexico - Breitbart

YouTube disabled Breitbart News Senior Editor MILO’s livestreaming ability on Friday, just hours before his speech on immigration at the University of New Mexico.
MILO’s ability to host livestreams was withdrawn from YouTube after his video “MILO At UC – Colorado Springs: Democrats Are The ‘Party Of The Cuckold,'” was flagged and subsequently removed.

“Your video ‘MILO At UC – Colorado Springs: Democrats Are The ‘Party Of The Cuckold’ was flagged for review. Upon review, we’ve determined that it violates our guidelines,” YouTube declared in a notice to MILO. “We’ve removed it from YouTube and assigned a Community Guidelines strike, or temporary penalty, to your account.”
Looks like they put it back up. Good.

The Regressive Lefties can go shut down someone else's speech now.

Youtube is a private business, so, you, as a fascist, want government to censor it: not going to happen.

I never said I want government to censor anything but you being the facist pig that you are supports the brown shirt shout down tactics to shut down dissenting voices so go jerk off to Mein Kampf some more.
You can keep saying you are not fascists and not alt right enemas of America, but that is exactly what you are. Leave business alone, period, if you are a conservative. If you complain about it, then you want government to interfere, which is fascism.

JimBowie's attack with nothing on OP merely means he knows he has lost this discussion, too.

You support brown shirt shout down tactics you are the fascist scum. In your ass backwards world standing up against censorship is fascism, you are sick demented Nazi piece of shit, gfys.

You support brown shirt shout down tactics you are the fascist scum. In your ass backwards world standing up against censorship is fascism, you are sick demented Nazi piece of shit, gfys.
You sound like a fascist brown shirt, yes. Private business has a right to block content. I know it's tough on you, but Milo is right and you are just yelling. :lol:

That you want government to interfere is fascism, kiddo.

You sound like a fascist brown shirt, yes. Private business has a right to block content.

I know they do and I have the right to call them out on their brown shirt shout down tactics and you being the good little Nazi pig that you are have the right to voice your support of censorship.

know it's tough on you, but Milo is right and you are just yelling. :lol:

That you want government to interfere is fascism, kiddo.

Just keep repeating the big lie you Nazi mother fucker, Goebbles would be so proud. I never called for government intervention you fascist pig.

You, Call Sign Chaos, is the one who is yelling and screaming and cursing and looking like a fascist fool.

People can call you out whenever they want, and what you do is go psycho.

So you disagree with Milo.

Who cares?

You, Call Sign Chaos, is the one who is yelling and screaming and cursing and looking like a fascist fool.

Who cares?

I am standing up against censorship, you being the goose stepping fascist that you are are defending it.

Who cares?

I am standing up against censorship, you being the goose stepping fascist that you are are defending it.
So, in your addled fascist mind, you think a private business making a business decision is fascism. :lol:

Who cares?

So, in your addled fascist mind, you think a private business making a business decision is fascism. :lol:

No in my mind the censorship of dissenting opinions on a social networking site is fascist, your goose stepping support of it is fascist, so once again go jerk ok to Mein Kampf some more you Nazi piece of shit.

Forum List

Back