Milo wants a Pity Party

Synthaholic

Diamond Member
Jul 21, 2010
Poor Milo. All you wingnuts haven’t given him the credit he deserves for electing Trumpy, among a host of other things. He haz a sad!!! :auiqs.jpg:

828B2155-8668-468C-B3E8-05F1A980D339.jpeg

You have to admit the irony here is cosmic.

913762B6-8B31-400F-96E6-9CB7300415EF.jpeg

Last edited:
I can see where Milo is coming from….

Fighting the Nazis on the left is tough…..

Well and that's why Milo lost so much support. Too bad he can't see it.

He plays the Left's game like a hateful Leftist. Mollie must be in hell because she didn't like Donald Trump no matter what kind of person she was. No, that's the Left's game, and I reject it. I saw that from Milo a while ago, no matter how right he is on free speech. I reject it and I can't support it. And he's turned a lot of other people away too with those tactics. Now he's whining about it. Again, typical Leftist behavior.

He does tend to irk those with a Hershey Bar backbone, ie: the snowflakes. I think the guy is hysterical.:113:

Milo is just a troll who made a name for himself by being a bombastic jerk. As soon as the spoight was shone on him, he wilted like lettuce in the Sun. Let him grovel.

Milo Yiannopoulos says he has lost ‘literally millions of dollars’ on events that went on to be cancelled

Milo Yiannopoulos, who supported the American alt-right and used to work for Breitbart, has published a rant for his followers on Facebook in which he calls his sceptical fans “entitled fucking babies” and says he has been “betrayed and abandoned by everyone he ever called… my friend”.

Apparently his book flopped,he has been sacked everywhere for his paedo views and all his speaking events are cancelled because decent folk protest. Still doesnt excuse him whining like a bitch though.

Milo Yiannopoulos says he has lost ‘literally millions of dollars’ on events that went on to be cancelled

Milo Yiannopoulos, who supported the American alt-right and used to work for Breitbart, has published a rant for his followers on Facebook in which he calls his sceptical fans “entitled fucking babies” and says he has been “betrayed and abandoned by everyone he ever called… my friend”.

Apparently his book flopped,he has been sacked everywhere for his paedo views and all his speaking events are cancelled because decent folk protest. Still doesnt excuse him whining like a bitch though.

If he were to the left you would be defending him and screaming how this poor man has been mistreated but alas he is a nutter to the right so you call him a whining bitch which he is but coming from you it is hilarious...

If he were to the left you would be defending him and screaming how this poor man has been mistreated but alas he is a nutter to the right so you call him a whining bitch which he is but coming from you it is hilarious...
I cant think of a leftie equivalent. In any case I am not going to shed tears over any media type. He could get a proper job perhaps.

I cant think of a leftie equivalent. In any case I am not going to shed tears over any media type. He could get a proper job perhaps.

Well he could work with you...

Well he could work with you...
Maybe I should reach out a helping hand ?

Nobody loves you when you're down and out...

Forum List

Back