Milwaukee Archdiocese Priest Sex Abuse Records

No they don't.

The Christian pastor who performed the wedding of my former wife and I in 1982 was imprisoned in 1999 for having sexual intercourse with his three daughters while they were living at home.

The state of North Dakota is paying for his stay at prison for sex crimes against his girls.

Christians are sinners who have no idea who our Creator is. They worship a false god named Jesus, who we saints know as the first saint who was used to be a witness to "Christ" in our minds and testify to this knowledge of God's.

You're a sinner who is completely deceived of "Christ", even though you were created in "Christ", the energy (God's stored thoughts) of our Lord and Savior.

No they don't.

The Christian pastor who performed the wedding of my former wife and I in 1982 was imprisoned in 1999 for having sexual intercourse with his three daughters while they were living at home.

The state of North Dakota is paying for his stay at prison for sex crimes against his girls.

Christians are sinners who have no idea who our Creator is. They worship a false god named Jesus, who we saints know as the first saint who was used to be a witness to "Christ" in our minds and testify to this knowledge of God's.

You're a sinner who is completely deceived of "Christ", even though you were created in "Christ", the energy (God's stored thoughts) of our Lord and Savior.

Doesn't change the fact that the tax payers don't subsidize them.

Tell me, how is one to know who our Creator is when you say no one but you knows?

No they don't.

Doesn't change the fact that the tax payers don't subsidize them.

Tell me, how is one to know who our Creator is when you say no one but you knows?

Sinners will know Him in the next age when all God's people are living under the new covenant. The old covenant was the delusional "veil" that blocked man and His prophets from "Christ", the knowledge of God without deception. We saints are the only one's who had the "veil" removed so we could witness God's knowledge and understand what happened during this age, how we're created and how we'll experience life in the new age.

I just happen to be God's last saint that He planned on destroying 1 1/2 years from now, after He's done using my flesh for His purpose to reveal Himself and His plan. This will end the 1,000 year reign of Christ and then, the "Last Day" of this age will soon be after that.

Forum List

Back