Milwaukee Police Allow Black Panthers To Terrorize Citizens

I'm not. Are you?

If the sight of black men exercising their Constitutional right to bear arms makes you xiolytic then your problems are much more serious than with which we can help you.

Seek professional counseling or stay away from all forms of social media.

No laws broken. Local or state.

Is it legal to open carry in Wisconsin?
Open carry is legal in Wisconsin. You do not need a Wisconsin Concealed Weapons License to open carry. Local authorities cannot have laws or ordinances against open carry since the state preempts all firearms laws in the state.

Wisconsin Open Carry - USA Carry

There is nowhere in America in which people are lawfully allowed to hold political protests while openly backing their words with the threat of guns

walk.jpg

s-Saints-Facebook-800x430.png

Gun.jpg

Shall I go on?

You saying it's legal in Missouri? Fine, if so. Still not legal in Milwaukee.
Missouri and Milwaukee are inside of America. Did you take geography in school?

GFY, troll. Obviously, I was acknowledging the man's point but also speaking to the point of the OP.
No you stupid tranny. You made the claim that "There is nowhere in America .." Obviously you were drunk or more likely you didnt know what the hell you were talking about.

There is nowhere in America in which people are lawfully allowed to hold political protests while openly backing their words with the threat of guns

walk.jpg

Gun.jpg

Shall I go on?

GFY, troll. Obviously, I was acknowledging the man's point but also speaking to the point of the OP.
No you stupid tranny. You made the claim that "There is nowhere in America .." Obviously you were drunk or more likely you didnt know what the hell you were talking about.

1. I wasn't talking to you at the time, bitch.
2. I ceded the point to that respective person; so for you to making sh** of it now is just you trolling like the bitch you are. So like I said, GFY.

Last edited:
I'm not. Are you?

If the sight of black men exercising their Constitutional right to bear arms makes you xiolytic then your problems are much more serious than with which we can help you.

Okay. Just remember this is your opinion the next time you see another group you don't like being militarized.

Also, I didn't make this a matter of whether I like it or not; that's your spin. I noted that it was apparently illegal and that the cops were pandering.

walk.jpg

Gun.jpg

Shall I go on?

1. I was talking to you at the time, bitch.
2. I ceded the point to that respective person; so for you to making sh** of it now is just you trolling like the bitch you are. So like I said, GFY.
:laugh:

In a clear violation of the law, state and federal, Black Panthers armed themselves and openly carried high powered firearms while touting inflamatory rhetoric.

black-panthers-march-121816-1-1482191302.jpg

Milwaukee police cowered and lied, "Open carrying a firearm is not arrestable absent any other violations of the law."

Black Panthers hold 'human rights tribunal' in Sherman Park

Tell us why you're against the 2nd amendment again?

I'm not. Are you?

So how did the cowardly police lie then?

Are you for the second amendment?

You first, why did you call the police cowardly liars for saying having an open carry isn't against the law?

I answered the question the first time, peckerwood. Don't ask me side questions that you won't even answer yourself next time if that's what you're about.

I'm not. Are you?

Okay. Just remember this is your opinion the next time you see another group you don't like being militarized.

Also, I didn't make this a matter of whether I like it or not; that's your spin. I noted that it was apparently illegal and that the cops were pandering.
You noted wrong as usual. The law clearly states you can open carry in the state of Wisconsin dummy.

Tell us why you're against the 2nd amendment again?

I'm not. Are you?

You first, why did you call the police cowardly liars for saying having an open carry isn't against the law?

I answered the question the first time, peckerwood. Don't ask me side questions that you won't even answer yourself next time if that's what you're about.

So you're so shameless you're going to quote where you ducked the question like a bitch AND claim you answered it? :lmao:

next time you see another group you don't like being militarized

This is America, every citizen of age in a potential member of a militia in defence of the Constitution. There is NO group of citizens who I wouldn't want to see exercising their Constitutional rights.

I'm not. Are you?

So you're so shameless you're going to quote where you ducked the question like a bitch AND claim you answered it? :lmao:

Are you fucking retarded? Go back to your original question and see that I answered it, moron. When you're done seeing that, feel free to apologize or at least STFU and leave with your tail between your legs.

In a clear violation of the law, state and federal, Black Panthers armed themselves and openly carried high powered firearms while touting inflamatory rhetoric.

Milwaukee police cowered and lied, "Open carrying a firearm is not arrestable absent any other violations of the law."

run goober run!!!
You're the last person that should be calling anyone a goober, honestly.

next time you see another group you don't like being militarized

This is America, every citizen of age in a potential member of a militia in defence of the Constitution. There is NO group of citizens who I wouldn't want to see exercising their Constitutional rights.

Putting aside flowery points about the Constitution, what do you think the point of the guns were?

Why is it a lie? Does the law only apply to black people? I remember when Tea Partiers were doing this and conservatives were cheering them on.

Why is it a lie? Does the law only apply to black people? I remember when Tea Partiers were doing this and conservatives were cheering them on.

Something is amiss. According to the police it's a violation of the law; they qualify it is not an arrestable offense (paradoxically, Google/Wikipedia calls this an obsolete legal term). Some are saying that Wisconsin is an open carry state. I can't say I'm quite sure what the exact truth is on those matters. I do believe that they are behaving in a menacing fashion. Could public menace laws be in effect? Generally speaking, I believe they would be.

You think there are any city streets in America where people are allowed to walk down the street branding rifles (and in a menacing manner)?

Branding rifles? I think the term you are searching for is brandishing.

So what laws are they breaking? Support your OP that citizens are being terrorized and these guys are violating the law. Watch the video YOU posted. No threatening behavior unless you feel anyone owning a firearm constitutes a threat. (I see you're from California so a safe assumption).

You're still defying what the police department clearly implied; that they are not legally allowed to be brandishing those firearms. I think you're the one that needs support if that's indeed what you're attempting to do.

And the dress and demeanor of the armed participants as well as holding an illegal tribunal is clearly meant to intimidate and harass society. This is clear to any reasonable observer.

How did they imply it?

You think there are any city streets in America where people are allowed to walk down the street branding rifles (and in a menacing manner)?

So what laws are they breaking? Support your OP that citizens are being terrorized and these guys are violating the law. Watch the video YOU posted. No threatening behavior unless you feel anyone owning a firearm constitutes a threat. (I see you're from California so a safe assumption).

You're still defying what the police department clearly implied; that they are not legally allowed to be brandishing those firearms. I think you're the one that needs support if that's indeed what you're attempting to do.

And the dress and demeanor of the armed participants as well as holding an illegal tribunal is clearly meant to intimidate and harass society. This is clear to any reasonable observer.

How did they imply it?

Did you read it? It's pretty clear. But if you really care and seek clarification, read the thread. I'm not in a mood to piss around with you on bull shit though.

How did they imply it?

Did you read it? It's pretty clear. But if you really care and seek clarification, read the thread. I'm not in a mood to piss around with you on bull shit though.

I read it.

How did they imply it?

I read it.

Then you shouldn't be asking.

Forum List

Back